Created by 1234567890qaz
What Kind Of RP Group Would You Like To RP In CR ?
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 3/31/10
I'm trying to create a new RP group but even though it's popular in the world over all, some are not in crunchyroll so there not active. I would like to know crunchyroll members opinions to help me out. Thanxs.
Posted 3/31/10
I would like to RP the drama You're bueatiful ^^ >.< except I'm not sure what rp is exactly -__-''' cuold you plz tell me?? and plz pm me if ou do end up making an RP for that drama ^^
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

GakuenxAlice wrote:

I would like to RP the drama You're bueatiful ^^ >.< except I'm not sure what rp is exactly -__-''' cuold you plz tell me?? and plz pm me if ou do end up making an RP for that drama ^^


rp means roleplaying
Posted 3/31/10

1234567890qaz wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

I would like to RP the drama You're bueatiful ^^ >.< except I'm not sure what rp is exactly -__-''' cuold you plz tell me?? and plz pm me if ou do end up making an RP for that drama ^^


rp means roleplaying


no I mean like what do you do in roleplaying?? but either way I would like to try it ^^
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 3/31/10

GakuenxAlice wrote:


1234567890qaz wrote:


GakuenxAlice wrote:

I would like to RP the drama You're bueatiful ^^ >.< except I'm not sure what rp is exactly -__-''' cuold you plz tell me?? and plz pm me if ou do end up making an RP for that drama ^^


rp means roleplaying


no I mean like what do you do in roleplaying?? but either way I would like to try it ^^


in forums you and others would pick and play as characters from the dramas, making locations the same as the drama in forums, and like acting the drama out or create new characters in the setting of the drama with others like for example in Your beautiful, you can choose to become Go Mi Nyu others can become members of A.N.JELL and act out the drama and episodes and making ur own story as well.
Posted 3/31/10


oh, oh I see ^^ hx soo much for explaining ^^ >.< I was always wondering
hmm.... so my vote is still for your beautiful ^^ I ♥ that drama
7082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sanghillios, sect...
Offline
Posted 11/3/10
if you dont mind but when you start this rp group..i would like to join..havnt rp ever since my computer burned up and i couldnt go on imvu anymore (sad face <:(...}
Posted 11/3/10
Anime - soul eater
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/4/10
anime..
144109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
anime
4940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Shinigami Aca...
Offline
Posted 6/10/11
It would be best to pick an anime (since it's the highest voted) with a lot of characters so that people can play them or use them.
It's best to pick a WELL KNOWN anime too and just hope you get good RP people.

Anime like:
-Bleach <<the love of my life.
-D-Grayman
-Naruto
-Vampire Knight
25716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 7/24/11
just play real rpg games in consoles
You must be logged in to post.