First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do you like about beato x battler (disscusion)
Creator
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/10
Here is where you tell us why you like the couple please. (please discuss about it)
Moderator
9284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / oh hello thar humans
Offline
Posted 4/29/10 , edited 4/29/10
welll.... to start off I like the situation in which they were put, fighting against each other to save something (in beato´s case it´s living again) important, I like so much that battler cared for her in episode 18, he even cried, they may not look like they care for each other but most probably they do and ah weell those two belong to each other, hope more love flourishes btwn them
Creator
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/10 , edited 4/29/10
Yeah I know right 8DD too bad banquet of the golden witch it was a act by her teacher I belive those feeling were true I like the part in the (visual novel) in banquet of the golden witch where beatrice was talking with her teacher and Ronove that she was happy that battler was better at the debates and they started joking about how Beatrice was being too frendly with battler and she was getting Embarrass that part was funny.
beato x battler fan
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
I really didn't expected that these two would have the Love-Hate relationship.. They have the HATE relationship at first and Battler really hated her.. But in the end, he actually cares for Beato.. Beato too.. I think that kind of development was really cute

EP 3 started the BeatoXBattler relationship (shucks, that act fooled me X3).. But after that, it showed much much more about Beato and Battler's relationship.. EP 5 of the VN proved it all..
beato x battler fan
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

alice542 wrote:

Yeah I know right 8DD too bad banquet of the golden witch it was a act by her teacher I belive those feeling were true I like the part in the (visual novel) in banquet of the golden witch where beatrice was talking with her teacher and Ronove that she was happy that battler was better at the debates and they started joking about how Beatrice was being too frendly with battler and she was getting Embarrass that part was funny.


that part was really cute ^^
beato x battler fan
82329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / I'm located somew...
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
For me, It is how they are together. Battler and Beatrice both have no interest in love but you can tell that they are awkwardly approaching it and don't even realize that they are growing attached to each other. Battler started caring about how Beatrice acts to the point that he asks her not to fool him again, which is more then enough proof that he was hurt. Beatrice on the other hand was obviously having fun being with Battler (even if it was a lie).

While nothing can be said for certain (unless you play the games, which I don't), their relationship is not yet known. In the end they have only each other, and that makes them perfect for each other since no one else could come close to having relationship with Beato like Battler.
beato x battler fan
6855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In yo closet
Offline
Posted 5/22/10

keraheavenshell wrote:

For me, It is how they are together. Battler and Beatrice both have no interest in love but you can tell that they are awkwardly approaching it and don't even realize that they are growing attached to each other. Battler started caring about how Beatrice acts to the point that he asks her not to fool him again, which is more then enough proof that he was hurt. Beatrice on the other hand was obviously having fun being with Battler (even if it was a lie).

While nothing can be said for certain (unless you play the games, which I don't), their relationship is not yet known. In the end they have only each other, and that makes them perfect for each other since no one else could come close to having relationship with Beato like Battler.


I like ur thoughtful critic here =] it does make sense when u put all the pieces together ^-^ There is this one part when ronove and beatrice are alone, it's like starting of the 3rd arc? after tricking battler. She thought about how battler may not play the game with her anymore since she had tricked him from believing of her "change." And then the humor part of it is that ronove said battler to be hurt or "sitting in the corner" depressed to beato when one of the stakes came (was is Beelzebub?) which was Glutton carrying a basket filled with bread and battler came along chasing her for the bread x'D =] that scene actually showed how beatrice do care about battler. Knowing that battler may not put interest her with the game anymore got her thinking into depression for a moment.
beato x battler fan
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/10 , edited 5/23/10

keraheavenshell wrote:

For me, It is how they are together. Battler and Beatrice both have no interest in love but you can tell that they are awkwardly approaching it and don't even realize that they are growing attached to each other. Battler started caring about how Beatrice acts to the point that he asks her not to fool him again, which is more then enough proof that he was hurt. Beatrice on the other hand was obviously having fun being with Battler (even if it was a lie).

While nothing can be said for certain (unless you play the games, which I don't), their relationship is not yet known. In the end they have only each other, and that makes them perfect for each other since no one else could come close to having relationship with Beato like Battler.


thumbs up ^-^


beato x battler fan
82329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / I'm located somew...
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
Thanks Ikaka and cheesecake!

I found the scene "where Ronove tricks Beatrice into thinking that Battler was depressed and then Battler arrives with Beelzebub(yep, you were right) and she blushes" very cute.

I did not read the Special Valentine's Story but I believe I got the jist of it on Wiki, I will see about that later. =P
beato x battler fan
6855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In yo closet
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
:OO someone post the link >3< i wanna seeee
Creator
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/10


Here are the links

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEIyfN71d8

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIqg5DzLgds&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzOpW1KCPe8&feature=related
Creator
6446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/10
I luv the special valentine story It's really funny when I first watch it I couldn't stop laughing, when I saw the last part I was like WOAH he doesn't let his grad down even on valentine day.
beato x battler fan
6855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In yo closet
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

alice542 wrote:



Here are the links

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEIyfN71d8

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIqg5DzLgds&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzOpW1KCPe8&feature=related


Thank youu <3
beato x battler fan
82329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / I'm located somew...
Offline
Posted 5/24/10

alice542 wrote:



Here are the links

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WEIyfN71d8

Part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIqg5DzLgds&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzOpW1KCPe8&feature=related


Awesome Alice, this was all very entertaining! Thank you!~

beato x battler fan
6855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In yo closet
Offline
Posted 5/24/10
awwh ;3; poor beato, it's very funny btw ^-^ ahaha
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.