First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
[R.E.Q.U.E.S.T.I.N.G.] Aviis ~
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

imaginary_angel wrote:

Can i request another avii???

name::: imaginary carol
thats about it lol you can add whatever extra



DONE




Tada !!

Posted 4/21/10 , edited 6/12/10
Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)


What You want written on: Username, nickname, etc.: dont make that sad face as if u want people to pity u

Done

7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/12/10

lonemask wrote:

Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)


What You want written on: Username, nickname, etc.: dont make that sad face as if u want people to pity u



DONE



Let me know if you want anything different ...
Petite Requester
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Heaven or Hell
Offline
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 6/19/10
TO REQUESTERS::::

Please fill out form below: ~

Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)


What You want written on: Username, nickname, etc.
Imaginary Carol

Mod request?: ---- doesnt matter
Posted 6/14/10 , edited 6/17/10
Name: Ellen ~
Picture:

nothing special and anything you want to add is fine ^^ and anyone can do it... ~
Petite Desingers
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere
Offline
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 6/21/10
Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)
Username, nickname, etc.
KaiSempai
Special Requests:
NOTE: some will not be able to fullfill
banana
Mod request?: (optional)


Petite Desingers
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere
Offline
Posted 6/17/10

M_O_M wrote:

Name: Ellen ~
Picture:

nothing special and anything you want to add is fine ^^ and anyone can do it... ~


In Progress
Petite Desingers
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pixie isle
Offline
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 6/17/10
Pwn'd by samakaziki! Pwnage status: done~
Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)

Username, nickname, etc.::: Petite_Pixel23 and "Pixie and Pixel"
Posted 6/17/10 , edited 6/18/10
Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)

AND

What You want written on: cutey322 , Yumi-chan
Special Requests: anything something cute plz

Mod request?: RyanGirl

~ Done / ~
Petite Desingers
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 6/17/10

@petite_pixel23:
Here's your avatar. ^ ^ I hope you like it. > w <



Petite Desingers
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pixie isle
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

samakaziki wrote:


@petite_pixel23:
Here's your avatar. ^ ^ I hope you like it. > w <





thank you!!! i love it!!!!
7377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 6/18/10

cutey322 wrote:

Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)

AND

What You want written on: cutey322 , Yumi-chan
Special Requests: anything something cute plz

Mod request?: RyanGirl

~ Done / ~


here you go i hope you like them ^^^

Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/18/10
Pwn'd by samakaziki! Pwnage status: done <3
Picture:

What You want written on: guitarmoon55
Special Requests: nothin special

Mod request?: samakaziki
Petite Desingers
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Pixie isle
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/19/10
i know i just requested one but can i please get another?

Picture:


What you want written on: Pixel Chan
Special Requests: anything that fits
Mod requests?: no one in paticular

~ Petite status: Done by RyanGirl
Petite Requester
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Heaven or Hell
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/19/10

imaginary_angel wrote:

TO REQUESTERS::::

Please fill out form below: ~

Picture (you can choose to put in spoiler)


What You want written on: Username, nickname, etc.
Imaginary Carol

Mod request?: ---- doesnt matter


umm.. please no one forget about mine. thank you ^^


sorri ~ Petite Status: Done ~ / by RyanGirl
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.