Post Reply Manga Colouring Contest!
Moderator
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth :)
Offline
Posted 4/2/10 , edited 4/2/10
KK Everyone please fill this form to partiicipate! mod and creator can participate too but they dont get prize k?
Username:
Age:
Invite ALL your buddies ( yes or no) :
Manga Colouring:
everyone please get a anime/manga colouring sheet you can get one at google search for anime manga colouring sheets
Ok please colour in the space and we will decide who win!
Moderator
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth :)
Offline
Posted 4/2/10 , edited 4/4/10
Username: honaka11
Age:11
Invite All your buddies ( yes or no ): yes

Manga Coloring:
THIS IS MY FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
4649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / On earth :)
Offline
Posted 4/2/10 , edited 4/2/10

honaka11 wrote:

Username: honaka11
Age:11
Invite All your buddies ( yes or no ): yes


Posted 4/2/10 , edited 4/2/10
Username: tamagotchi98
Age:secret
Invite ALL your buddies ( yes or no) : Yes
Manga coloring:

I KNOW! Mines is horrible! this is my FIRST EVER COLORING! DON'T STEAL OR ELSE
Posted 4/4/10

honaka11 wrote:

KK Everyone please fill this form to partiicipate! mod and creator can participate too but they dont get prize k?
Username: 2falak202
Age:12
Invite ALL your buddies ( yes or no) :yes
Manga Colouring:shugo chara yua
everyone please get a anime/manga colouring sheet you can get one at google search for anime manga colouring sheets
Ok please colour in the space and we will decide who win!


Posted 4/4/10

2falak202 wrote:


honaka11 wrote:

KK Everyone please fill this form to partiicipate! mod and creator can participate too but they dont get prize k?
Username: 2falak202
Age:12
Invite ALL your buddies ( yes or no) :yes
Manga Colouring:shugo chara yua
everyone please get a anime/manga colouring sheet you can get one at google search for anime manga colouring sheets
Ok please colour in the space and we will decide who win!




Moderator
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10
THIS TOOK ME FOREVERRR.

Username: Taigatoradora
Age: 15
Invite ALL your buddies ( yes or no) : Yes
Manga Colouring:




my first time ever coloring a manga/anime sheet ( took me 2 hours. )
You must be logged in to post.