First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply AC Giveaways
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 4/2/10 , edited 12/23/11
Remember the AC Avatar Giveaways back then? No worries cause here comes AC Gives Back. ;D In celebration of AC's 2 years of existence, this thread will provide nothing but giveaways to you, the members who have always supported AC up until now. (:

Credit is not required but is highly appreciated. :3
And no, sorry but, you are NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT ANY WORK we post here.


Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 4/2/10 , edited 4/9/10
APRIL 02, 2010

Posted 4/2/10
sessy coloring : D
Penguin
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vallensbæk Strand
Offline
Posted 4/3/10
OMG ME TOOK THAR SICA &&TAENG AVIII 8DD GNDA NMN DAY <333 I LAB IT
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 4/4/10

elysepham wrote:

sessy coloring : D


thanksssss; (:
but but but..yours are lovelier. D8
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 4/4/10

ybeffect wrote:

OMG ME TOOK THAR SICA &&TAENG AVIII 8DD GNDA NMN DAY <333 I LAB IT


tenkyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soulmate`! <3
libre ka ring mamigay ng mga abatar at kung anu-ano pa dito tay 8D
Penguin
12047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/4/10
hahablutin `ko na si sica :3 aylabit unnie C:
Penguin
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vallensbæk Strand
Offline
Posted 4/4/10

wlangfriendster wrote:


ybeffect wrote:

OMG ME TOOK THAR SICA &&TAENG AVIII 8DD GNDA NMN DAY <333 I LAB IT


tenkyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soulmate`! <3
libre ka ring mamigay ng mga abatar at kung anu-ano pa dito tay 8D


AHH OKAYY HEHE CGEE 8DD ANG GNDA TLGA HEHE GINAMIT KO MUNA C TAENG <333

Penguin
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vallensbæk Strand
Offline
Posted 4/4/10 , edited 4/9/10
APRIL 05, 2010


Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 4/4/10
^gawd. stunning taeng.
i personally adore the 3rd avatar the most. GJ on the coloring`! (:
I WANT HER HAIR. SO OSAM. <3

WHY DO I HAVE THE FEELING THIS THREAD WOULD MOSTLY BE FILLED W/ SNSD? ;p
Posted 4/4/10
OH SESSY COLORING TANNI.
OH DEMN .
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
i am currently on an snsd stock spree. B)
will be uploading the rest of the Black SoShi concept photos along with other ones tomorrow <3
Penguin
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vallensbæk Strand
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

elysepham wrote:

OH SESSY COLORING TANNI.
OH DEMN .

THANKSS LUFFS 8DD
Penguin
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vallensbæk Strand
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

wlangfriendster wrote:

^gawd. stunning taeng.
i personally adore the 3rd avatar the most. GJ on the coloring`! (:
I WANT HER HAIR. SO OSAM. <3

WHY DO I HAVE THE FEELING THIS THREAD WOULD MOSTLY BE FILLED W/ SNSD? ;p

YEAH I LOVE TAENG 8DD && SICA OMG TAENGSICA FAN HERE *POINTS TO ME*
LOL HEHE THANKIES ROSSLYN 8DD HEHE I OVERDID THE ORANGEISH/PEACH COLORING HAHA
Penguin
5957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vallensbæk Strand
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

wlangfriendster wrote:

i am currently on an snsd stock spree. B)
will be uploading the rest of the Black SoShi concept photos along with other ones tomorrow <3

YAY ME TOO MY BEST SOURCE IS SOSHIFIED FORUMS 8DD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.