First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Avatar
leader
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the dark cryin...
Offline
Posted 4/2/10 , edited 5/22/10
okay this is were you request avii
if you request it will take at least 2 days
people who you can request so far


princess-of-star-kingdom


kuriyomi

Rose101

Fine-samaRein-sama

jen624

angelaice12

InnocentJuppie


prokarin

utau_101

will update when more people come


Form:
username:
requested person:
words on it:
size(200x600, etc):
color : have a certain color u want it to be?
invited buddies or uploaded 3 pics:
pic: (in spoiler)


Posted 4/3/10 , edited 4/5/10
username: milly_raneem
requested person: jen624
i invited my buddies
words on it: milly_raneem
rony-chan
pic:


DONE
buyer
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 4/4/10 , edited 4/5/10
username: fatetestarossaharlaown
requested person: jen624
i invited my buddies
words on it: yumiko

pic:


DONE
artist
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:

username: fatetestarossaharlaown
requested person: jen624
i invited my buddies
words on it: yumiko

pic:


DONE


here you go^^ if you want to chnge something just quote me
artist
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

milly_raneem wrote:

username: milly_raneem
requested person: jen624
i invited my buddies
words on it: milly_raneem
rony-chan
pic:


DONE


here you go hope you like it^^ o and sorry for the wait too
buyer
23070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/6/10 , edited 4/7/10
username:Hiiro666
requested person:jen624
words on it: Rey, I am too positive to be doubtful. Too optimistic to be fearful. And too determined to be defeated.
color : have a certain color u want it to be, Anything but pink or purple (unless its really dark)
invited buddies or uploaded 3 pics: invited buddies
pic:


DONE
buyer
23070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/6/10 , edited 4/9/10
username:hiiro666
requested person:jen624
words on it:Rey, If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon.
color : have a certain color u want it to be? >.<
invited buddies or uploaded 3 pics: 3pics
pic:

(this is for something else....) ^.^|||

DONE
artist
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

hiiro666 wrote:

username:Hiiro666
requested person:jen624
words on it: Rey, I am too positive to be doubtful. Too optimistic to be fearful. And too determined to be defeated.
color : have a certain color u want it to be, Anything but pink or purple (unless its really dark)
invited buddies or uploaded 3 pics: invited buddies
pic:


DONE


here you go hope you like it if you want to change something just quote this post


buyer
23070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/7/10


THANK YOU >.<
artist
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

hiiro666 wrote:



THANK YOU >.<


your welcome^^
artist
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

hiiro666 wrote:

username:hiiro666
requested person:jen624
words on it:Rey, If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon.
color : have a certain color u want it to be? >.<
invited buddies or uploaded 3 pics: 3pics
pic:

(this is for something else....) ^.^|||

DONE


here you go sorry for the wait><


buyer
201332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anime World with...
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

jen624 wrote:


milly_raneem wrote:

username: milly_raneem
requested person: jen624
i invited my buddies
words on it: milly_raneem
rony-chan
pic:


DONE


here you go hope you like it^^ o and sorry for the wait too



can u resize it thin and tall
artist
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

fatetestarossaharlaown wrote:


jen624 wrote:


milly_raneem wrote:

username: milly_raneem
requested person: jen624
i invited my buddies
words on it: milly_raneem
rony-chan
pic:


DONE


here you go hope you like it^^ o and sorry for the wait too



can u resize it thin and tall

uhmmm i think you quote to me the wrong avi that i need to resize
Posted 4/24/10
username: yiseunggi
requested person: anyone
words on it: yiseunggi (in cursive)
size(200x600, etc): tall and thin
color : have a certain color u want it to be? anything
invited buddies or uploaded 3 pics: yes
pic:
leader
1332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the dark cryin...
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

yiseunggi wrote:

username: yiseunggi
requested person: anyone
words on it: yiseunggi (in cursive)
size(200x600, etc): tall and thin
color : have a certain color u want it to be? anything
invited buddies or uploaded 3 pics: yes
pic:


ill do it it shold be done around tomorow or the day after
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.