Post Reply Mod Application
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/3/10 , edited 4/9/10
Mod Application




name:
username:
what do you want to be: (GFX, game, contest, forum, photo)
Examples:
if GFX include: 2 avii's 1 banner 1 profile & 1 icon all in spoilers please.
If PHOTO include: 5 good pictures. And also delete any echhi pictures found.
if GAME include: you must make a good game and it should be a success.
if FORUM include: you must clean up the forums members should not see any rude words or ecchi pictures

115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
mabye i can be picture mod againe?
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

charunetra wrote:

mabye i can be picture mod againe?


yh sure :3 at least thingy... you make a shop of your own now

we are not doing seperate forums... we doing shops
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:


charunetra wrote:

mabye i can be picture mod againe?


yh sure :3 at least thingy... you make a shop of your own now

we are not doing seperate forums... we doing shops :D


can you tell me more about the shop?
8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

charunetra wrote:


iMikuHatsune wrote:


charunetra wrote:

mabye i can be picture mod againe?


yh sure :3 at least thingy... you make a shop of your own now

we are not doing seperate forums... we doing shops :D


can you tell me more about the shop?


yea im gonna do a button link for there >~<
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:


charunetra wrote:


iMikuHatsune wrote:


charunetra wrote:

mabye i can be picture mod againe?


yh sure :3 at least thingy... you make a shop of your own now

we are not doing seperate forums... we doing shops :D


can you tell me more about the shop?


yea im gonna do a button link for there >~<


i see..thanks
touhou helpers <3
17599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

iMikuHatsune wrote:







name: Keita , K-ta , Ryuk
username: Dramaticpain-
what do you want to be: (GFX, game, contest, forum, photo)
Examples:
- Avii

- Icons

- Banner

- Profiles
[ Sorry, i dont really make profiles , too troublesome . ]

8803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / England~ ♥
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

Dramaticpain- wrote:


iMikuHatsune wrote:







name: Keita , K-ta , Ryuk
username: Dramaticpain-
what do you want to be: (GFX, game, contest, forum, photo)
Examples:
- Avii

- Icons

- Banner

- Profiles
[ Sorry, i dont really make profiles , too troublesome . ]



accepted now please make our own shop :3
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 6/6/10

name: Aya-chii
username: Sexy_Ninja
what do you want to be: GFX
Examples:

- 2 avii's


- 1 banner


- 1 icon



- 1 profile
Sorry but im not so good at making profiles its too hard for me... I could only take simple ones.
touhou fans <3
7667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Konoha's World
Offline
Posted 7/18/10
name: 宋 かすみ(Sou Kasumi)

username:christinasoong1230

what do you want to be: GFX
Examples: lol...can`t...this comp im using is not mine...i]ll post another time

Thnx
You must be logged in to post.