First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Vampire Knight RP
Moderator
18574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
Otome Ria

"I dunno... Arisa doesn't seem ok."
I turned to face Aidou. He looked so worried.
I laughed a little.
"Hanabusa, don't worry about me," I put one hand on his shoulder.
Posted 7/31/10
Hanabusa Aidou

I gave Ria a small smile.
"When will we awaken you Ria?" I wondered.

Narrator: The next day.
Moderator
18574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
Otome Barou

I stretched up. It was morning now.
I realized that I slept on the couch. Was I that stressed?
I looked for Arisa, but she wasn't in our room.
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 7/31/10
Arisa Kuran

I was in Town walking around.
"sigh Barou" I thought as I walked. I then bumbed into someone.
"Ah sorry" as I looked it was Ruka and Akatsuki.
"I'm very sorry Arisa-sama" Akatsuki apologized and bowed.
I walked away.
Moderator
18574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / here.
Offline
Posted 7/31/10
Otome Barou

I felt so lost in thought.
Was Arisa upset with me?
I called Ria and Aidou.
Even they didn't know where arisa was.
Posted 7/31/10 , edited 8/1/10
Arisa Kuran

I went to Cross Academy and went to Yuuki's class.
I knocked. "Excuse me sensei can I borrow Yuuki?" I asked.

Kuran Kaname

"Arisa you came back"


Posted 8/1/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Arisa Kuran

I went to Cross Academy and went to Yuuki's class.
I knocked. "Excuse me sensei can I borrow Yuuki?" I asked.

Kuran Kaname

"Arisa you came back"

Yamamoto Shizuku

I knocked at the door.
But no one answered so I jumped up the window to Barou's room.
I entered and he saw me.
"Hey my Barou" I smiled and walked up to him.
I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him.




i dunno what to wirite so i write this
____________________________________
A stranger called Arisa
Stranger:We have Uni, You have to scarifice someone for her life
Posted 8/1/10
Arisa Kuran

"Eh right off the bat huh? What if I told you I won't give
any blood for her? Tell me the place or you are so dead" I transformed in my Vampire form.
Posted 8/1/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Arisa Kuran

"Eh right off the bat huh? What if I told you I won't give
any blood for her? Tell me the place or you are so dead" I transformed in my Vampire form.


Stranger: Well alright, but,...we got a level e vampire 2 kill her....(Uni: AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)
well...did you know she was the daughter of The Goddness of Wisdom Athena...but she turned 2 a vampire...

_____________________________________
i dunno why i did this
Posted 8/1/10
Arisa Kuran

"Eh in that place huh?" I left.
Stranger: "Wha!!! you can read minds I forgot!!"
I went to the location and saw Uni tied up.
"Uni!! RIght now I'm coming wait" I flew up to untie the rope but a guy
pinned me on the wall.
Posted 8/1/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Arisa Kuran

"Eh in that place huh?" I left.
Stranger: "Wha!!! you can read minds I forgot!!"
I went to the location and saw Uni tied up.
"Uni!! RIght now I'm coming wait" I flew up to untie the rope but a guy
pinned me on the wall.


Stranger: You better focus on th deal man
Posted 8/1/10
Arisa Kuran

"Kch.... I never made the deal!!" I yelled.
Stranger: As I pinned her I started licking on her neck.
"Kch.... Barou" I closed my eyes tight and started to cry.

Posted 8/1/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Arisa Kuran

"Kch.... I never made the deal!!" I yelled.
Stranger: As I pinned her I started licking on her neck.
"Kch.... Barou" I closed my eyes tight and started to cry.



Uni: I won't allow this
Posted 8/1/10
Otome Barou

I punched the guy off Arisa and caught her.
"I'm the only one allowed to drink Arisa's blood no one else is
allowed to touch her" I kissed Arisa and wiped her tears away.
"Don't cry" I put my hand on her cheek.

Posted 8/1/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Otome Barou

I punched the guy off Arisa and caught her.
"I'm the only one allowed to drink Arisa's blood no one else is
allowed to touch her" I kissed Arisa and wiped her tears away.
"Don't cry" I put my hand on her cheek.



Uni: i am a d-e--emigod
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.