First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Woods
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
*steps back*...go back to the house kosai *looks into the woods* i have to go they are hurting the woods and rexallin.....go ill be fine
*runs off into the woods*
Posted 4/9/10



Ok love and don't worry about the mansion I've got it covered.
*Thinks to self*
I better go and check on death.



(Sorry for the late reply)
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
*nods* okay
*runs into a group of seekers*

(its fine)
Posted 4/9/10
death's dark side looks at the seekers
and takes there lifes with out moveing
and then looks over to you
Posted 4/9/10
Goes back to the mansion and sees death is okay.
Snaps fingers and the clone disappears.

100 seekers do a sneak attack on the mansion.
Geez you never learn do you......
Lifts them all in the air and strikes them with lightning.
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
*gets attacked but a large group of seekers* whats it gonna take for all of you to leave
*pulls a huge wave of water and washes the seekers away and then freezes them* okay there goes 200
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

death's dark side looks at the seekers
and takes there lifes with out moveing
and then looks over to you


*sees you*
death, i thought you were supposed to be in the mansion...
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10




*Kiyou's head*
Can i remove the force field now love i don't sense them now but your a better senser than i am ?
Posted 4/9/10

Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

death's dark side looks at the seekers
and takes there lifes with out moveing
and then looks over to you


*sees you*
death, i thought you were supposed to be in the mansion...


i am here
i can have you
takes out a Scythe
your pain will taste good

Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
they are gone from the house. i have to go they have rexallin ill be back when i can dont follow me
*runs off*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

death's dark side looks at the seekers
and takes there lifes with out moveing
and then looks over to you


*sees you*
death, i thought you were supposed to be in the mansion...


i am here
i can have you
takes out a Scythe
your pain will taste good



*backs away slowly*
you will not hear nor sense pain from me. Death come back to your senses or ill be forced to hurt you.
Posted 4/9/10

Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

death's dark side looks at the seekers
and takes there lifes with out moveing
and then looks over to you


*sees you*
death, i thought you were supposed to be in the mansion...


i am here
i can have you
takes out a Scythe
your pain will taste good



*backs away slowly*
you will not hear nor sense pain from me. Death come back to your senses or ill be forced to hurt you.


i girl wants to play with me
this may be fun

Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Frederica-Sawyer wrote:

death's dark side looks at the seekers
and takes there lifes with out moveing
and then looks over to you


*sees you*
death, i thought you were supposed to be in the mansion...


i am here
i can have you
takes out a Scythe
your pain will taste good



*backs away slowly*
you will not hear nor sense pain from me. Death come back to your senses or ill be forced to hurt you.


i girl wants to play with me
this may be fun



*sighs* im sorry death. *throws ice bolts at you*
Posted 4/9/10


blocks them and a tacks you
curing you and your outfit
showing a bit more than you want to show
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Frederica-Sawyer wrote:



blocks them and a tacks you
curing you and your outfit
showing a bit more than you want to show


*looks at clothes* did you really have to ruin my outfit?
*eyes turn black and it starts to rain*
*throws a forcefield of light and knocks you to the ground*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.