First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Demon Sleeping Corridor
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Sai2510 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Sai2510 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*smiles* its a powers to be treasured


Do you have a scary power too kiyou ?
*Smiles*


well if being able to literally rip the world apart is scary than yes *looks down*




Lifts her chin up.
Don't feel bad kiyou, if you can't control it i will control it for you even if it means making worlds for you to rip apart.
*Smiles*


*smiles* i know how to control it, but if the ruler ever got his hands on my id have to be killed before something bad happened *shrugs*
Posted 4/5/10
*boy smiles*
Boy: i am humm.... how do i explain... i am an old friend of yours
*sits up*
Jess: who?
Boy: *pulls up sleve and shows a rose tattoo on shoulder*
Jess: Jacob!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10

Leinya wrote:


Sai2510 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Sai2510 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*smiles* its a powers to be treasured


Do you have a scary power too kiyou ?
*Smiles*


well if being able to literally rip the world apart is scary than yes *looks down*




Lifts her chin up.
Don't feel bad kiyou, if you can't control it i will control it for you even if it means making worlds for you to rip apart.
*Smiles*


*smiles* i know how to control it, but if the ruler ever got his hands on my id have to be killed before something bad happened *shrugs*


NO !!! I would never allow you to be killed i will kill the ruler if i have to !
*Angry*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Sai2510 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Sai2510 wrote:


Leinya wrote:


Sai2510 wrote:


Leinya wrote:

*smiles* its a powers to be treasured


Do you have a scary power too kiyou ?
*Smiles*


well if being able to literally rip the world apart is scary than yes *looks down*




Lifts her chin up.
Don't feel bad kiyou, if you can't control it i will control it for you even if it means making worlds for you to rip apart.
*Smiles*


*smiles* i know how to control it, but if the ruler ever got his hands on my id have to be killed before something bad happened *shrugs*


NO !!! I would never allow you to be killed i will kill the ruler if i have to !
*Angry*


*touches face and you calm down imediately* feel better?
now its okay that is just if something happens *smiles* but they would never touch me im too good *laughs*
Posted 4/5/10
*Laughs*
Thanks i feel much better now and your right your too good for them.
*Smiles*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Sai2510 wrote:

*Laughs*
Thanks i feel much better now and your right your too good for them.
*Smiles*


*smiles*
i have good gentle powers too like the one i just used on you...and yea ill kick they butt *giggles*
Posted 4/5/10
and i will be next your side helping you.
*Smiles*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
really??? *smiles*
Posted 4/5/10
Not that you will need any help but if they so much dare to touch you i will show them true HELL.
*Smiles*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Sai2510 wrote:

Not that you will need any help but if they so much dare to touch you i will show them true HELL.
*Smiles*


*shakes head while smiling*
*lays down on bad* you shouldnt get upset, you'll get wrinkles *laughs*
Posted 4/5/10
*Giggles*
Your right i shouldn't get upset it's just that i loved you the moment i saw you.
Lays down on bed next to you.
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
*smiles*
how did you know???
Posted 4/5/10 , edited 4/5/10
I didn't know i just felt it in my heart and i never felt anything before i saw you.
*Smiles and kisses you*
Elites
19096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Murfreesboro, Ten...
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
*smiles and kisses you back*
i hope there arent issues in the house.....death has a thing for me but im sure he will find someone who likes him in the house *smiles*
Posted 4/5/10
Oh poor death i didn't want him to feel bad but i'm sure your right and he will find someone in the house.
*Smiles*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.