First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
iPad Gets Smashed With a Baseball Bat
2295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bin beside anfiel...
Offline
Posted 6/3/10
well deserved, ive always thought the Ipad is just another scam.
You can buy better tablets with better specs for pete's sake.
let me guess, the nest gen of Ipads will have cameras, bigger memory, and fast processor. perhaps a slide up physical keyboad for a 100 bucks more. -_-

typical steve jobs, typical.
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/10
Now that's amazing.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
If I'm getting paid to do that I better get enough money for five ipads
18305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bay Area, California
Offline
Posted 4/10/11 , edited 4/10/11
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 4/10/11
Meh, if they want to waste their money and be miserable like everyone else in the damn world, so be it. It's not like they wasted my $600 and smashed my electronics.
Posted 4/10/11
Meh like I care about idiots wasting their money
Posted 4/10/11
Now who would be stupid to do that? l:
Posted 12/9/11
thats crazy man!!!
Posted 12/9/11
If you spend money to smash a popular device to spite some people and get hits.

You're probably not the smartest guy on the planet.
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cloud Nine
Offline
Posted 12/10/11
I have an ipad (not a gift or anything i had to work for it ) and i loooooove it to bits. And to see this makes me, well, sad inside
Posted 12/22/11
At least it wasn't a fucking baseball vampire.
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 12/22/11 , edited 12/22/11
A blended one is more cooler....wait it's already done...

-Typed from my iPad
Posted 12/22/11

JeeKTan wrote:

A blended one is more cooler....wait it's already done...

-Typed from my iPad


I thought you'd say "typed with my penis".

You disappoint me Saber.
22781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhat in Asia.
Offline
Posted 12/22/11

underlock wrote:


JeeKTan wrote:

A blended one is more cooler....wait it's already done...

-Typed from my iPad


I thought you'd say "typed with my penis".

You disappoint me Saber.


Awww, want your mummy?
Posted 12/22/11

JeeKTan wrote:


underlock wrote:


JeeKTan wrote:

A blended one is more cooler....wait it's already done...

-Typed from my iPad


I thought you'd say "typed with my penis".

You disappoint me Saber.


Awww, want your mummy?


Yeah. I really liked that movie with the mummies.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.