First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Dual Paradox of Assumption
Posted 4/9/10

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
Interesting, the only observation I've made based on your reply is that you never contemplated the original post via rationalization. Otherwise how could you've missed the bold statements, as well as the several references plus citations I've made via hyper links.
.


I've actually read every single words and citations that you've posted but I still do not understand.
Even the parts that you left out from my original reply to you? The fact that you left this out can only be that you're avoiding something within it:

Also, you seem to misunderstood the sociological meaning of morals; social conducts that are acceptable as the social norms among the society. On top of that, you also underestimated that in evolutionary psychology, "hatred" can also be a rationale, howbeit one with a negative annotation. It's therefore the overall display of "hatred" as the emotional information that's being circulated on the medias as social norms, that's causing people with high neuroticism value to panic as a general overreaction towards negativity.

Offhandedly, my neuroticism value is at 27.5%. And it has nothing to do with the entertainment programs that I consume, which I hardly do because they actually don't improve an individual's mood in the long run(citation). Furthermore, as an athletic and naturalistic intellectual, I can simply improve my mood just by me rationalizing about exercises and nature.

明鏡止水: tranquility naturally cast itself over calm water, by reflecting everything around it but not becoming a part of it. That's the mentality of Taoism. -by me.
Your usual feast of butchering people's messages notwithstanding, how else can you retain your habit but to continue with your ignorance?

"Those who assume too little became creatures of habits" -by me
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

DomFortress wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
Interesting, the only observation I've made based on your reply is that you never contemplated the original post via rationalization. Otherwise how could you've missed the bold statements, as well as the several references plus citations I've made via hyper links.
.


I've actually read every single words and citations that you've posted but I still do not understand.
Even the parts that you left out from my original reply to you? The fact that you left this out can only be that you're avoiding something within it:

Also, you seem to misunderstood the sociological meaning of morals; social conducts that are acceptable as the social norms among the society. On top of that, you also underestimated that in evolutionary psychology, "hatred" can also be a rationale, howbeit one with a negative annotation. It's therefore the overall display of "hatred" as the emotional information that's being circulated on the medias as social norms, that's causing people with high neuroticism value to panic as a general overreaction towards negativity.

Offhandedly, my neuroticism value is at 27.5%. And it has nothing to do with the entertainment programs that I consume, which I hardly do because they actually don't improve an individual's mood in the long run(citation). Furthermore, as an athletic and naturalistic intellectual, I can simply improve my mood just by me rationalizing about exercises and nature.

明鏡止水: tranquility naturally cast itself over calm water, by reflecting everything around it but not becoming a part of it. That's the mentality of Taoism. -by me.
Your usual feast of butchering people's messages notwithstanding, how else can you retain your habit but to continue with your ignorance?

"Those who assume too little became creatures of habits" -by me


Geez. I'm trying to ask questions here to understand you so don't try to treat me like a fool. I've read that post as well but I still don't understand the meaning of your "Dual Paradox of Assumption". Perhaps it would be better if you would at least simplify things for me.
Posted 4/9/10

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
Interesting, the only observation I've made based on your reply is that you never contemplated the original post via rationalization. Otherwise how could you've missed the bold statements, as well as the several references plus citations I've made via hyper links.
.


I've actually read every single words and citations that you've posted but I still do not understand.
Even the parts that you left out from my original reply to you? The fact that you left this out can only be that you're avoiding something within it:

Also, you seem to misunderstood the sociological meaning of morals; social conducts that are acceptable as the social norms among the society. On top of that, you also underestimated that in evolutionary psychology, "hatred" can also be a rationale, howbeit one with a negative annotation. It's therefore the overall display of "hatred" as the emotional information that's being circulated on the medias as social norms, that's causing people with high neuroticism value to panic as a general overreaction towards negativity.

Offhandedly, my neuroticism value is at 27.5%. And it has nothing to do with the entertainment programs that I consume, which I hardly do because they actually don't improve an individual's mood in the long run(citation). Furthermore, as an athletic and naturalistic intellectual, I can simply improve my mood just by me rationalizing about exercises and nature.

明鏡止水: tranquility naturally cast itself over calm water, by reflecting everything around it but not becoming a part of it. That's the mentality of Taoism. -by me.
Your usual feast of butchering people's messages notwithstanding, how else can you retain your habit but to continue with your ignorance?

"Those who assume too little became creatures of habits" -by me


Geez. I'm trying to ask questions here to understand you so don't try to treat me like a fool. I've read that post as well but I still don't understand the meaning of your "Dual Paradox of Assumption". Perhaps it would be better if you would at least simplify things for me.
When the simplified bold statements can't even get through you? While you claimed that you've read everything?

Therefore I'm not treating you like a fool, when the fact is you're acting like one. While all I did was reflecting your foolishness accordingly.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

DomFortress wrote:
When the simplified bold statements can't even get through you? While you claimed that you've read everything?

Therefore I'm not treating you like a fool, when the fact is you're acting like one. While all I did was reflecting your foolishness accordingly.


Oh geez. I give up. Here I am trying to know what is the dual paradox of assumption when you even did not even attempt to explain to me the vital points that I need.

1. What is your definition of a paradox in this context?
2. What is the relation of a paradox and assumptions?
3. What is the paradox of assumptions?
4. What is your definition of "dual" in this context?
5. What is the relationship of duality and the paradox of assumptions?
6. When are we assuming too little? Provide a scenario.
7. Why does assuming what your senses are picking up as true is lacking true intellect?
8. What is "true intellect"?
9. What is the relationship between generalization and assumption?
10. Why is the danger of careless generalization inherent?
11. What is the difference between an assumption and a gut feeling?
12. Can you say the reflex judgment is an irrational and illogical action?
13. What is the sociological meaning of morals?
14. What is the relation between the sociological meaning of morals with your dual paradox of assumption?
15. What is the relation between neuroticism and your dual paradox of assumption?
16. What is the difference between people with high neuroticism value and low neuroticism value in relation to your dual paradox of assumption.
17. What is the relation of hatred in your dual paradox of assumption?
18. Can you also relate another emotion other than hatred to your dual paradox of assumption?
19. What is the relation of deviance, hatred, and your dual paradox of assumption?
20. Does someone who "panics" hate rationality based on your context?

Sorry but I read all of your citations and post. However, I am having problems understanding you because of your flow. The first sentence is okay but your claim then deviates causing me to not see the connection between the two paragraphs. It then happened a lot in your original post that I don't feel the relevance on one of your key terms to the next; thereby making me confused. In addition, I prefer if you could define your definition of dual paradox of assumptions in Encarta style. That way, it is not only simplified, but also clear. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to understand your definition of "dual paradox of assumption". However, if you are not interested, then I won't reply anymore.
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
When the simplified bold statements can't even get through you? While you claimed that you've read everything?

Therefore I'm not treating you like a fool, when the fact is you're acting like one. While all I did was reflecting your foolishness accordingly.


Oh geez. I give up. Here I am trying to know what is the dual paradox of assumption when you even did not even attempt to explain to me the vital points that I need.

1. What is your definition of a paradox in this context?
2. What is the relation of a paradox and assumptions?
3. What is the paradox of assumptions?
4. What is your definition of "dual" in this context?
5. What is the relationship of duality and the paradox of assumptions?
6. When are we assuming too little? Provide a scenario.
7. Why does assuming what your senses are picking up as true is lacking true intellect?
8. What is "true intellect"?
9. What is the relationship between generalization and assumption?
10. Why is the danger of careless generalization inherent?
11. What is the difference between an assumption and a gut feeling?
12. Can you say the reflex judgment is an irrational and illogical action?
13. What is the sociological meaning of morals?
14. What is the relation between the sociological meaning of morals with your dual paradox of assumption?
15. What is the relation between neuroticism and your dual paradox of assumption?
16. What is the difference between people with high neuroticism value and low neuroticism value in relation to your dual paradox of assumption.
17. What is the relation of hatred in your dual paradox of assumption?
18. Can you also relate another emotion other than hatred to your dual paradox of assumption?
19. What is the relation of deviance, hatred, and your dual paradox of assumption?
20. Does someone who "panics" hate rationality based on your context?


Sorry but I read all of your citations and post. However, I am having problems understanding you because of your flow. The first sentence is okay but your claim then deviates causing me to not see the connection between the two paragraphs. It then happened a lot in your original post that I don't feel the relevance on one of your key terms to the next; thereby making me confused. In addition, I prefer if you could define your definition of dual paradox of assumptions in Encarta style. That way, it is not only simplified, but also clear. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to understand your definition of "dual paradox of assumption". However, if you are not interested, then I won't reply anymore.
Aren't those your questions which you should at least solve them with your intellect first? By you reading and figuring out the nature of humanity for yourself, just like I did with my resources; the internet.

And if you just what to be told about everything without you even trying to reason and rationalize them out for yourself, then perhaps you don't need your intellect after all.

"For those with a collectivist cultural background and influence. To them, it's a simple matter of them been told what to do by an authoritative figure." -by me.

"The public school system is mostly passing down trivial facts as knowledge with its drill and practice education model." -by me

"In order to gain more from the facts one must learn how to combine them by playing with the facts. That's a sign of individual creativity and originality; a true sign of intellect. " -by me
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
When the simplified bold statements can't even get through you? While you claimed that you've read everything?

Therefore I'm not treating you like a fool, when the fact is you're acting like one. While all I did was reflecting your foolishness accordingly.


Oh geez. I give up. Here I am trying to know what is the dual paradox of assumption when you even did not even attempt to explain to me the vital points that I need.

1. What is your definition of a paradox in this context?
2. What is the relation of a paradox and assumptions?
3. What is the paradox of assumptions?
4. What is your definition of "dual" in this context?
5. What is the relationship of duality and the paradox of assumptions?
6. When are we assuming too little? Provide a scenario.
7. Why does assuming what your senses are picking up as true is lacking true intellect?
8. What is "true intellect"?
9. What is the relationship between generalization and assumption?
10. Why is the danger of careless generalization inherent?
11. What is the difference between an assumption and a gut feeling?
12. Can you say the reflex judgment is an irrational and illogical action?
13. What is the sociological meaning of morals?
14. What is the relation between the sociological meaning of morals with your dual paradox of assumption?
15. What is the relation between neuroticism and your dual paradox of assumption?
16. What is the difference between people with high neuroticism value and low neuroticism value in relation to your dual paradox of assumption.
17. What is the relation of hatred in your dual paradox of assumption?
18. Can you also relate another emotion other than hatred to your dual paradox of assumption?
19. What is the relation of deviance, hatred, and your dual paradox of assumption?
20. Does someone who "panics" hate rationality based on your context?

Sorry but I read all of your citations and post. However, I am having problems understanding you because of your flow. The first sentence is okay but your claim then deviates causing me to not see the connection between the two paragraphs. It then happened a lot in your original post that I don't feel the relevance on one of your key terms to the next; thereby making me confused. In addition, I prefer if you could define your definition of dual paradox of assumptions in Encarta style. That way, it is not only simplified, but also clear. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to understand your definition of "dual paradox of assumption". However, if you are not interested, then I won't reply anymore.


My question to you is why do you even waste your time seriously? Did you get any meaningful answers here or in your last convo with this guy? You come here expecting a different result some people just dont change why don't you get that? How can you take someone seriously who quotes themselves? Those quotes don't have any powerful memorable meaning and I bet nobody here will ever reference them.
Posted 4/9/10

Trunks19 wrote:


My question to you is why do you even waste your time seriously? Did you get any meaningful answers here or in your last convo with this guy? You come here expecting a different result some people just dont change why don't you get that? How can you take someone seriously who quotes themselves? Those quotes don't have any powerful memorable meaning and I bet nobody here will ever reference them.
And what makes you any different than me? When your statement carries even less weight on its own because you don't change no matter what.

In the meantime all I ever done was reflecting your stance and cast it right back at you, therefore I'll change as soon as you change your stance. Otherwise you are your own worst enemy, when all I did was reminding you of that fact. And you'll never get the upper-hand over yourself, without you manage to change who you are as a person.

"True Victory is Victory Over Oneself" -Principles of Aikido(citation)
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Trunks19 wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
When the simplified bold statements can't even get through you? While you claimed that you've read everything?

Therefore I'm not treating you like a fool, when the fact is you're acting like one. While all I did was reflecting your foolishness accordingly.


Oh geez. I give up. Here I am trying to know what is the dual paradox of assumption when you even did not even attempt to explain to me the vital points that I need.

1. What is your definition of a paradox in this context?
2. What is the relation of a paradox and assumptions?
3. What is the paradox of assumptions?
4. What is your definition of "dual" in this context?
5. What is the relationship of duality and the paradox of assumptions?
6. When are we assuming too little? Provide a scenario.
7. Why does assuming what your senses are picking up as true is lacking true intellect?
8. What is "true intellect"?
9. What is the relationship between generalization and assumption?
10. Why is the danger of careless generalization inherent?
11. What is the difference between an assumption and a gut feeling?
12. Can you say the reflex judgment is an irrational and illogical action?
13. What is the sociological meaning of morals?
14. What is the relation between the sociological meaning of morals with your dual paradox of assumption?
15. What is the relation between neuroticism and your dual paradox of assumption?
16. What is the difference between people with high neuroticism value and low neuroticism value in relation to your dual paradox of assumption.
17. What is the relation of hatred in your dual paradox of assumption?
18. Can you also relate another emotion other than hatred to your dual paradox of assumption?
19. What is the relation of deviance, hatred, and your dual paradox of assumption?
20. Does someone who "panics" hate rationality based on your context?

Sorry but I read all of your citations and post. However, I am having problems understanding you because of your flow. The first sentence is okay but your claim then deviates causing me to not see the connection between the two paragraphs. It then happened a lot in your original post that I don't feel the relevance on one of your key terms to the next; thereby making me confused. In addition, I prefer if you could define your definition of dual paradox of assumptions in Encarta style. That way, it is not only simplified, but also clear. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to understand your definition of "dual paradox of assumption". However, if you are not interested, then I won't reply anymore.


My question to you is why do you even waste your time seriously? Did you get any meaningful answers here or in your last convo with this guy? You come here expecting a different result some people just dont change why don't you get that? How can you take someone seriously who quotes themselves? Those quotes don't have any powerful memorable meaning and I bet nobody here will ever reference them.


You're right.
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

DomFortress wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


DomFortress wrote:
When the simplified bold statements can't even get through you? While you claimed that you've read everything?

Therefore I'm not treating you like a fool, when the fact is you're acting like one. While all I did was reflecting your foolishness accordingly.


Oh geez. I give up. Here I am trying to know what is the dual paradox of assumption when you even did not even attempt to explain to me the vital points that I need.

1. What is your definition of a paradox in this context?
2. What is the relation of a paradox and assumptions?
3. What is the paradox of assumptions?
4. What is your definition of "dual" in this context?
5. What is the relationship of duality and the paradox of assumptions?
6. When are we assuming too little? Provide a scenario.
7. Why does assuming what your senses are picking up as true is lacking true intellect?
8. What is "true intellect"?
9. What is the relationship between generalization and assumption?
10. Why is the danger of careless generalization inherent?
11. What is the difference between an assumption and a gut feeling?
12. Can you say the reflex judgment is an irrational and illogical action?
13. What is the sociological meaning of morals?
14. What is the relation between the sociological meaning of morals with your dual paradox of assumption?
15. What is the relation between neuroticism and your dual paradox of assumption?
16. What is the difference between people with high neuroticism value and low neuroticism value in relation to your dual paradox of assumption.
17. What is the relation of hatred in your dual paradox of assumption?
18. Can you also relate another emotion other than hatred to your dual paradox of assumption?
19. What is the relation of deviance, hatred, and your dual paradox of assumption?
20. Does someone who "panics" hate rationality based on your context?


Sorry but I read all of your citations and post. However, I am having problems understanding you because of your flow. The first sentence is okay but your claim then deviates causing me to not see the connection between the two paragraphs. It then happened a lot in your original post that I don't feel the relevance on one of your key terms to the next; thereby making me confused. In addition, I prefer if you could define your definition of dual paradox of assumptions in Encarta style. That way, it is not only simplified, but also clear. I'm not here to argue. I'm here to understand your definition of "dual paradox of assumption". However, if you are not interested, then I won't reply anymore.
Aren't those your questions which you should at least solve them with your intellect first? By you reading and figuring out the nature of humanity for yourself, just like I did with my resources; the internet.

And if you just what to be told about everything without you even trying to reason and rationalize them out for yourself, then perhaps you don't need your intellect after all.

"For those with a collectivist cultural background and influence. To them, it's a simple matter of them been told what to do by an authoritative figure." -by me.

"The public school system is mostly passing down trivial facts as knowledge with its drill and practice education model." -by me

"In order to gain more from the facts one must learn how to combine them by playing with the facts. That's a sign of individual creativity and originality; a true sign of intellect. " -by me


Are you avoiding your responsibility as the person who started this topic by not giving me any practical answers to my question? I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say that's why I'm asking questions.It's like you are a teacher and I am a student but you do not actually answer my question. Fine. If you are not willing to answer my questions then I won't reply here again.
Posted 4/11/10 , edited 4/11/10

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



Are you avoiding your responsibility as the person who started this topic by not giving me any practical answers to my question? I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say that's why I'm asking questions.It's like you are a teacher and I am a student but you do not actually answer my question. Fine. If you are not willing to answer my questions then I won't reply here again.
It's therefore not my responsibility to do your own research or rationalizing for you, when I'm neither your mentor, instructor, teacher, nor yourself. While all research materials were already made available for review.

Furthermore, if you pester me again with that same attitude of yours, I'll consider your action as trolling and respond accordingly. Consider this is your only warning.
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/11/10 , edited 4/11/10

DomFortress wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



Are you avoiding your responsibility as the person who started this topic by not giving me any practical answers to my question? I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say that's why I'm asking questions.It's like you are a teacher and I am a student but you do not actually answer my question. Fine. If you are not willing to answer my questions then I won't reply here again.
It's therefore not my responsibility to do your own research or rationalizing for you, when I'm neither your mentor, instructor, teacher, nor yourself. While all research materials were already made available for review.

Furthermore, if you pester me again with that same attitude of yours, I'll consider your action as trolling and respond accordingly. Consider this is your only warning.


DomFortress do not forget she/he is part of the "I am entitled generation." You know the new 12 to 22 years old's who think they should get everything handed to them, without them needing to do shit for them selves.
Posted 4/11/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



Are you avoiding your responsibility as the person who started this topic by not giving me any practical answers to my question? I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say that's why I'm asking questions.It's like you are a teacher and I am a student but you do not actually answer my question. Fine. If you are not willing to answer my questions then I won't reply here again.
It's therefore not my responsibility to do your own research or rationalizing for you, when I'm neither your mentor, instructor, teacher, nor yourself. While all research materials were already made available for review.

Furthermore, if you pester me again with that same attitude of yours, I'll consider your action as trolling and respond accordingly. Consider this is your only warning.


DomFortress do not forget she/he is part of the "I am entitled generation." You know the new 12 to 22 years old's who think they should get everything handed to them, without them needing to do shit for them selves.
I'm not rooting out that fact either, therefore my ultimate purpose was to use him as an example of that generation.
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:



Are you avoiding your responsibility as the person who started this topic by not giving me any practical answers to my question? I don't understand what the hell are you trying to say that's why I'm asking questions.It's like you are a teacher and I am a student but you do not actually answer my question. Fine. If you are not willing to answer my questions then I won't reply here again.
It's therefore not my responsibility to do your own research or rationalizing for you, when I'm neither your mentor, instructor, teacher, nor yourself. While all research materials were already made available for review.

Furthermore, if you pester me again with that same attitude of yours, I'll consider your action as trolling and respond accordingly. Consider this is your only warning.


DomFortress do not forget she/he is part of the "I am entitled generation." You know the new 12 to 22 years old's who think they should get everything handed to them, without them needing to do shit for them selves.


How did you come up with that stupid conclusion? If someone starts a thread and it is confusing how is it wrong to clarify what you are saying? Especially when you are speaking in a way that doesnt make sense. If the world was as dumb as you and attack anyone who has a question then how would we learn anything? You have a question about Religion and when you ask it I just name call you does that help you understand anything? A child asks a teacher a question in school and the teacher calls him names and tells him to research it himself does that help you understand anything? So no you need to pull your head out your ass.
Posted 4/11/10

Trunks19 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:



DomFortress do not forget she/he is part of the "I am entitled generation." You know the new 12 to 22 years old's who think they should get everything handed to them, without them needing to do shit for them selves.


How did you come up with that stupid conclusion? If someone starts a thread and it is confusing how is it wrong to clarify what you are saying? Especially when you are speaking in a way that doesnt make sense. If the world was as dumb as you and attack anyone who has a question then how would we learn anything? You have a question about Religion and when you ask it I just name call you does that help you understand anything? A child asks a teacher a question in school and the teacher calls him names and tells him to research it himself does that help you understand anything? So no you need to pull your head out your ass.

That's not how your original stance was when you first barged in not with a acquisitive mindset, but one of authoritative figure without any proof; the definition of entitlement.

Furthermore, insofar you've avoided my challenge to you, while you just gone and picked on someone else instead. Therefore before I consider you as an internet bully, I'll have you know that I for one who doesn't take bullying on my thread kindly. This is still my topic with research materials I've since gathered and used as my evidence in support of my claims. Therefore it's your responsibility to stay on topic with my claims, instead of you disturbing my flow by you harassing others on my thread.
Posted 4/11/10
Such a jolly thread we have going here. It's like crows picking at a carcass of half-witted and childish yammering. What was supposed to be a friendly debate has reduced to a puddle of atrophied ooze.

I think that one thing can be assumed from all of this, maybe even as a "dual paradox", people love to mess with each other while having themselves messed with and dislike being proven wrong for their own sake. If DomFortress was really some pathetic and arrogant person merely posting here as some lame substitute for having no real world accomplishments, would he have helped anyone by essentially slapping them upside the head and showing them why they were wrong? DarkPhoenix3450 has his own way of digging around to find another person's individual traits. Even the way he writes is a sort of baited trap.

When we assume that another person is of a much lower station than ourselves, we come to find out quite the contrary. Some folks just love to do things for the thrill. You can come here and post completely inane bullshit and find whether or not people can even deduce that it is, which is a great way to discover some truly intelligent individuals.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.