First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your own plot!
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 4/6/10 , edited 4/6/10
Hello everyone! This is me, Reno-kun and I was wondering if any of you guys had a plot you wanted us to all chat play with. Well heres your chance! Just post on this forum the plot and we will chat play it!

Rules:
1. You may post more than one plot
2. If your plot is not picked the first time, we will eventually chat play it someday
3. tell me if you want me to doctor it a bit.

POST AWAY!
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

Um, is this one any good? I need you to fix it a little...
Plot:

3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:


Um, is this one any good? I need you to fix it a little...
Plot:



Maybe only a certain few people get amnesia? X3 I like it! its just not enough people participate in the amnesia xD
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

Renoboy2 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


Um, is this one any good? I need you to fix it a little...
Plot:



Maybe only a certain few people get amnesia? X3 I like it! its just not enough people participate in the amnesia xD


That's nice XD!
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
Lolz a cooking contest XD ? If not i was joking anywayz
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/17/10

StephRenKochiya wrote:

Lolz a cooking contest XD ? If not i was joking anywayz


cooking contest? What do they cook? How about if they cook in couples???? LOLZ Kutau, Rimahiko, Tadamu/Amuto
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
Lolz i dunno food?! XD Love food doesn;t everyone XD Yea it'd be a fun forum with no drama just competition XD Lolz yup couples and Kizuna doesn't have anyone XD
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/17/10

StephRenKochiya wrote:

Lolz i dunno food?! XD Love food doesn;t everyone XD Yea it'd be a fun forum with no drama just competition XD Lolz yup couples and Kizuna doesn't have anyone XD


Make one for her XD
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
Ahaha, I would really want to, but i'll just end up pairing her with Shiki XD But won't make em in love since i really just wanna focus on Shana's and Celia's lovelife XD
♥~Mim~♥
5432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / I never stay in o...
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
I like that idea of a cooking contest
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

StephRenKochiya wrote:

Ahaha, I would really want to, but i'll just end up pairing her with Shiki XD But won't make em in love since i really just wanna focus on Shana's and Celia's lovelife XD


You really support Shana & Taka; Celia & Shota aren't you
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
XD Yup! And when Hana or Blaze gets a love life it'll be fun 2! XD
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/19/10
XD XD I'm kinda wanting Blaze & Hana to end up with each other! (Hop it's okay with Roen & Megs)
Starting To Write
3056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / (Canada) Having a...
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10
tehheeee *nudge nudge* I'm so glad im not the only one who thought of that XD
3673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At the picnic wit...
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10
*lurks with wide suspision*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.