CONTEST-- Slogan for iLLuSioN aViiS!!!
Posted 4/6/10
Deadline: April 30th [2010]
Theme?: To get people to request/play games/participate in the forums, etc.

Anyone can enter
Just post your idea for a slogan on this topic
*Please nothing innapropriate...
Posted 4/6/10
wat about this 1??
mods making kawaii aviis then sell it
then how the members buying??? it is easy by 1 or 2 pics... or invite his/her friends with proof
so what do you think????
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10
Kinda like a quote ?

"Our graphics are just like Magic" X3
Or......Maybe iLLuSioN aViiS and Confetti GFX can become Allies and Support each other :DD ( or not rofl)
Posted 4/19/10

Yuki-Hana wrote:

Kinda like a quote ?

"Our graphics are just like Magic" X3
Or......Maybe iLLuSioN aViiS and Confetti GFX can become Allies and Support each other :DD ( or not rofl)


i like the idea of iLLuSioN aViiS & Confetti GFX supporting each other... but how?
Posted 4/30/10

papuruitachi wrote:


Yuki-Hana wrote:

Kinda like a quote ?

"Our graphics are just like Magic" X3
Or......Maybe iLLuSioN aViiS and Confetti GFX can become Allies and Support each other :DD ( or not rofl)


i like the idea of iLLuSioN aViiS & Confetti GFX supporting each other... but how?


Support each others groups :3 and put like "Advertisements" up..i'm not sure..
Graphic Designer
26848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/10
deadline has now been extended an extra month xD
Posted 5/1/10

Yuki-Hana wrote:


papuruitachi wrote:


Yuki-Hana wrote:

Kinda like a quote ?

"Our graphics are just like Magic" X3
Or......Maybe iLLuSioN aViiS and Confetti GFX can become Allies and Support each other :DD ( or not rofl)


i like the idea of iLLuSioN aViiS & Confetti GFX supporting each other... but how?


Support each others groups :3 and put like "Advertisements" up..i'm not sure..


Ohh!! I get what you mean!! We could put the iLLuSioN aViiS banner you made on Confetti Gfx!! And a banner for Confetti Gfx on iLLuSioN aViiS

Member
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 5/1/10
Randomly Insane GFX can also be an affiliate.
Posted 5/1/10

papuruitachi wrote:


Yuki-Hana wrote:


papuruitachi wrote:


Yuki-Hana wrote:

Kinda like a quote ?

"Our graphics are just like Magic" X3
Or......Maybe iLLuSioN aViiS and Confetti GFX can become Allies and Support each other :DD ( or not rofl)


i like the idea of iLLuSioN aViiS & Confetti GFX supporting each other... but how?


Support each others groups :3 and put like "Advertisements" up..i'm not sure..


Ohh!! I get what you mean!! We could put the iLLuSioN aViiS banner you made on Confetti Gfx!! And a banner for Confetti Gfx on iLLuSioN aViiS



Yeah :DD and we tell them to join etc. etc.
Posted 6/1/10
i has another idea! how about we make shops! :DDD
Member
MSX
47766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Canada, eh? :)
Offline
Posted 6/3/10

Yuki-Hana wrote:

i has another idea! how about we make shops! :DDD


That's cool and all, but how are we going to get enough activity to make people visit whomever's shops XD
Posted 6/3/10

MSX wrote:


Yuki-Hana wrote:

i has another idea! how about we make shops! :DDD


That's cool and all, but how are we going to get enough activity to make people visit whomever's shops XD


have them make banners and put those banners on the groups profile
Graphic Designer
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kings Cross 9¾
Offline
Posted 6/8/10
well we could also have themes to our front page so people would get interested. most people use like popular animes and mangas. we should do that too. it would help a part of it....wait....i hope im not running off topic here
Co-Creator
6698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Back in December :)
Offline
Posted 6/10/10
no i think its a great idea most groups do change their theme every month or so ;)

we could assign mods to make themes on a new page, but that requires a lot of active mods
Posted 6/28/10
Or we could have a contest for the themes instead of just having an Avii contest.
You must be logged in to post.