First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
K-ON!! Season 2!!!
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

just download the right sub tbs of japan is streaming the sereis if you want to watch the raw like i did i found this to be funny lol


LOL where did you get this! I want to watch it and see all the extra funny comments the subbers made xD

Yea but anyways it seems this whole series might be about just recruiting members. However, if this is how the direction of this anime will go, then I will expect them to make a 3rd season because I cant really imagine a whole season about finding members to be 100% good. maybe like 90 or 80 but not 100. If they somehow finish recruiting members in like 3 episodes or something. Then by all means they could do whatever they want and go out with a blast and not even have to do a 3rd season (Which I would be sad to hear). Heck who knows, this is K-ON so I bet they will find a way to do anything in a cute/funny way. I really hope they find new members though, because I couldn't imagine Azu-nyan being alone.

Posted 4/7/10

superluccix wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

just download the right sub tbs of japan is streaming the sereis if you want to watch the raw like i did i found this to be funny lol


LOL where did you get this! I want to watch it and see all the extra funny comments the subbers made xD

Yea but anyways it seems this whole series might be about just recruiting members. However, if this is how the direction of this anime will go, then I will expect them to make a 3rd season because I cant really imagine a whole season about finding members to be 100% good. maybe like 90 or 80 but not 100. If they somehow finish recruiting members in like 3 episodes or something. Then by all means they could do whatever they want and go out with a blast and not even have to do a 3rd season (Which I would be sad to hear). Heck who knows, this is K-ON so I bet they will find a way to do anything in a cute/funny way. I really hope they find new members though, because I couldn't imagine Azu-nyan being alone.



the header is then name of the sub group that did the troll subs lol xP
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
Yea I saw that, but I wasnt sure if I could simply type Fuwa-Subs K-ON second season episode 1, and get that link, figured you might have got it from a site or something. But hey Ill try that out, thanks!
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

just download the right sub tbs of japan is streaming the sereis if you want to watch the raw like i did i found this to be funny lol


LOL where did you get this! I want to watch it and see all the extra funny comments the subbers made xD

Yea but anyways it seems this whole series might be about just recruiting members. However, if this is how the direction of this anime will go, then I will expect them to make a 3rd season because I cant really imagine a whole season about finding members to be 100% good. maybe like 90 or 80 but not 100. If they somehow finish recruiting members in like 3 episodes or something. Then by all means they could do whatever they want and go out with a blast and not even have to do a 3rd season (Which I would be sad to hear). Heck who knows, this is K-ON so I bet they will find a way to do anything in a cute/funny way. I really hope they find new members though, because I couldn't imagine Azu-nyan being alone.



the header is then name of the sub group that did the troll subs lol xP


Damn, even after typing what I suggested earlier in google, I got a link but it turned out to be a Raw version...would you mind posting the link of where you got it from if possible?

Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10
hehe~ it was really cool!
i watched it at www.animeseason.com
i'm so excited.
and if you like K-ON! join the group called "K-ON Club!"
Posted 4/7/10
Gotta watch it now! >.<
32541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
It was great to see Yui and the entire cast again. I thought this episode wasn't too bad, I was expecting it to be funnier but maybe this is just the warm-up episode. The 2nd episode looks to be more promising.
Posted 4/7/10

superluccix wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


superluccix wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

just download the right sub tbs of japan is streaming the sereis if you want to watch the raw like i did i found this to be funny lol


LOL where did you get this! I want to watch it and see all the extra funny comments the subbers made xD

Yea but anyways it seems this whole series might be about just recruiting members. However, if this is how the direction of this anime will go, then I will expect them to make a 3rd season because I cant really imagine a whole season about finding members to be 100% good. maybe like 90 or 80 but not 100. If they somehow finish recruiting members in like 3 episodes or something. Then by all means they could do whatever they want and go out with a blast and not even have to do a 3rd season (Which I would be sad to hear). Heck who knows, this is K-ON so I bet they will find a way to do anything in a cute/funny way. I really hope they find new members though, because I couldn't imagine Azu-nyan being alone.



the header is then name of the sub group that did the troll subs lol xP


Damn, even after typing what I suggested earlier in google, I got a link but it turned out to be a Raw version...would you mind posting the link of where you got it from if possible?



okay here you go, this is a torrent link normally I don't post them but I will make an exception
http://www.monova.org/details/3626124/%5BFuwa%20Subs%5D%20K-ON%20Episode%201.html
6755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
Watched it and loved it
I like the op and ending song especially the outfits <3
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
Thanks Cecil!

Yea Im thinking this was a warm up episode too, Im sure it gets better
656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Right behind you!
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
YAY!
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
*begins chanting* K-on! S2! K-on! S2! K-on! S2!.... wel you get my drift. reading the manga saw and loved the first season so heres to loving the second season Chears!!
Posted 4/8/10
roflrofl! it was awesome XD
14950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
MORE MIO GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Watched it.... have it!!! STORED!!! hehehehee!!!!!!!

Coalguys released the sub.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.