First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Make your own demigod
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine: Then Bye Dad. *snaps and everyone is at camp* I'm going for a swim with Neoma. *goes to the stable*


Me: Great you can go to swim with her we go to bed now Raine have a good swimming
Harry and Matilda in one voice: Yes you can go to swim with her we go to bed now Raine have a good swimming.
All of three of us in one voice: Remember to come our cabin when you are done with swimming Raine. Have fun!
Member
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/17/10


Raine: Okay Thanks *smiles and sprints to the lake and doggy paddles in* Neoma how do you feel about this camp?
Neoma: NEIGH.
Raine: It is good but I feel like I'm missing something important.
Neoma: NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH
Raine: *looks at her crystal ball* Nope nothing.
Neoma: NEIGH.
Raine: Hmph.
Neoma: *rubs heads together*
Raine: *pets Neoma and feeds her some moon candy* I need to buy more moon candy later.
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/18/10 , edited 4/18/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine: Then Bye Dad. *snaps and everyone is at camp* I'm going for a swim with Neoma. *goes to the stable*


*We watched when Raine went to the stable and I put my Trident leaning to the wall and Harry's wand was in his school uniform's pocket and now Harry and Matilda opened their trunks and took from their trunks their nightclothes and they put them on and Harry's broom was still in it's place and we were about to go to bed and sleep when Harry heard something from corner of his bed and I noticed that Harry was so surprised but I went directly to bed and started to sleep and so did Matilda also and we both me and Matilda were already asleep when a silent voice started to speak*
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/18/10 , edited 4/18/10

airangelblue wrote:



Raine: Okay Thanks *smiles and sprints to the lake and doggy paddles in* Neoma how do you feel about this camp?
Neoma: NEIGH.
Raine: It is good but I feel like I'm missing something important.
Neoma: NEIGH NEIGH NEIGH
Raine: *looks at her crystal ball* Nope nothing.
Neoma: NEIGH.
Raine: Hmph.
Neoma: *rubs heads together*
Raine: *pets Neoma and feeds her some moon candy* I need to buy more moon candy later.


*Harry went to the beach running towards Raine and Neoma*

Harry: RAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry: Raine I have question for you. Do you want to know what it is?
Harry: I am going to have my own Pegasus tomorrow because dad just came and said to me that my Pegasus is done and ready to come here. He is male Pegasus and brown. Do you have any good name suggestions Raine?
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/18/10 , edited 4/18/10
Harry: This thing really bothering me.


Member
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
Raine:Hmmm.... Male pegasus names...... Depending on what kind, mine is greek but Percy and Matida's have English names.
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/18/10 , edited 4/18/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine:Hmmm.... Male pegasus names...... Depending on what kind, mine is greek but Percy and Matida's have English names.


Harry: Should I ask Perseus then?I don't know which name I pick I can't decide.This is so difficult.. Well he is brown and male pegasus. I don't want to call him Pegasus because Pegasus is Hercules's horse. I thought one name but it might sound riddiculous. I have thought about the name Chocolate but it sounds so riddiculous.I don't want to wake my brother. This really is difficult. I probably can't sleep all night because this thing really bothering me. I guess he is chocolate brown Pegasus. This is so difficult to pick the suitable name to him if you understand what I mean Raine. This thing really bothering me.

Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

ReOkitaUchiha wrote:

Name:Moly Green

Full name:Moly Ginny Green

Age:15

Gender:F

Pet(s)I have a femail horus like my half brother Herc.

Godparent:Zeus

Skills/Powers:Lighting, fighting and dancing

Favourite God:My dad

Bio:I lost my mom in childbrith with me and my father Zeus come down to find olny me at her home laying in her bed. He then set me to camp half blood out love knowing i'll be better off there.

Wishes:To always be with family.

Signature:


Me: Welcome Moly
Harry: Welcome Moly
Matilda: Welcome Moly

Me: I add you to Zeus' cabin and then you can go there
Signature: Perseus Jackson (Well I decided to use my Full name)
PS: You can call me Percy because I like that name more than my Full name.
Member
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
Raine: *giggles* Thats such a cute name, you can go with that or.... hmm..... *touches her chin* How about Aetos meaning eagle or Ajax, the name of a hero in the Trojan War ^-^ And I'm sure your Pegasus will be awesome.
Neoma: Neigh....
Raine: Yes Really. Gosh you really like retaliating.
Neoma: Neigh?
Raine: *pouts* That was mean Neoma
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

airangelblue wrote:

Raine: *giggles* Thats such a cute name, you can go with that or.... hmm..... *touches her chin* How about Aetos meaning eagle or Ajax, the name of a hero in the Trojan War ^-^ And I'm sure your Pegasus will be awesome.
Neoma: Neigh....
Raine: Yes Really. Gosh you really like retaliating.
Neoma: Neigh?
Raine: *pouts* That was mean Neoma


Harry: Hmm these are great suggestions thanks Raine and I will pick some of your name suggestions or it might be possible that I end up to the name Chocolate I decide tomorrow. So I will make the final decision tomorrow bye now Raine I go now back to our cabin and I go to the bed and do first clothes changing spell again and then I go to bed and begin to sleep. See you in the morning Raine, I said and I left from the beach towards our cabin.
Member
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 4/19/10
Name: Amoura
Full name: Amoura Ravennight
Age: 18
Gender: female
Pet: A raven
godparent: unknown
skills/powers: telepathy, shapeshifting, mind- control, telekinesis, and deadly touch.
Favorite god: I don't have one.
Bio: my name is Amoura. Well it's the name my adopted parents gave me. I don't know who my real parents are. I was found on the side of the road when I was six. I am feared by everyone in my town. So I don't leave my house. I have seals on my arms that look like bracelets. If removed my powers increase ten folds and I can become very dangerous. I like to keep to myself. I don't go near ppl because if fear that I might kill them with my deadly touch. The only one that us immune to my abilities is my adopted parents. I don't know why but they are. I am very stubborn and like to keep a distance from ppl so don't try to get to close to me or else. Unless it's on a full moon night. Because that's the only night where I am normal and nice. I have a raven that I call night, he is my best friend. I want to know who I am and who my parents are. I am not a bad person but I am not a nice person too. I'm only here because I had a dream that I am somehow related to Percy. I wonder if it is true. I jus wanna find out who I am, that's all...
Wishes to find the truth of who I am
signature: I'll show what I look like later....
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10

hyd16 wrote:

Name: Amoura
Full name: Amoura Ravennight
Age: 18
Gender: female
Pet: A raven
godparent: unknown
skills/powers: telepathy, shapeshifting, mind- control, telekinesis, and deadly touch.
Favorite god: I don't have one.
Bio: my name is Amoura. Well it's the name my adopted parents gave me. I don't know who my real parents are. I was found on the side of the road when I was six. I am feared by everyone in my town. So I don't leave my house. I have seals on my arms that look like bracelets. If removed my powers increase ten folds and I can become very dangerous. I like to keep to myself. I don't go near ppl because if fear that I might kill them with my deadly touch. The only one that us immune to my abilities is my adopted parents. I don't know why but they are. I am very stubborn and like to keep a distance from ppl so don't try to get to close to me or else. Unless it's on a full moon night. Because that's the only night where I am normal and nice. I have a raven that I call night, he is my best friend. I want to know who I am and who my parents are. I am not a bad person but I am not a nice person too. I'm only here because I had a dream that I am somehow related to Percy. I wonder if it is true. I jus wanna find out who I am, that's all...
Wishes to find the truth of who I am
signature: I'll show what I look like later....


APPROVED

Me: Welcome Amoura
Harry: Welcome Amoura
Matilda: Welcome Amoura

Me: Do you like this Camp or not?
Signature: Perseus Jackson (Well I decided to use mý Full name)
Me: You can call me Percy because I like that name more than my full name.By the way Amoura we are not afraid of you because when you are here you cannot be mortal.
Member
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 4/19/10
Me: yes it's a cool camp
Amoura: so you are Percy? I think I might be related to you somehow. And it's good to know that I can't hurt anyone here. But don't think that I will open up to everyone. It will take sometime because I'm not used to being around ppl like myself. But my mother told me to try and get along with everyone so I will try.
Creator
83696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10

hyd16 wrote:

Me: yes it's a cool camp
Amoura: so you are Percy? I think I might be related to you somehow. And it's good to know that I can't hurt anyone here. But don't think that I will open up to everyone. It will take sometime because I'm not used to being around ppl like myself. But my mother told me to try and get along with everyone so I will try.


Me: Yes I am and this is my brother Harry and my sister Matilda. My full name is actually Perseus. According to your description you might be daughter of Hades.
*Suddenly we noticed Nico and he was coming towards us*
Nico: Hi sister. I am your half-brother Nico son of Hades and I just heard what Percy said so welcome sis.
Me, Harry and Matilda in one voice: Hi Nico
Nico: Hi Percy, Harry and Matilda
Member
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 4/19/10
Amoura: it's nice to meet you. Sorry I don't shake hands.
So how old are you Nico?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.