First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Opinions about Yuri?
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/06

reikiaddict wrote:

Lol yuri is the best....just imagine two girls making out...u wud wanna say pls dont stop but when u see two guys making out u just wanna get a gun nd either shoot them to death or commit suicide....who doesnt want yuri anyway?


How can you say it's okay for girls but not for guys? How would you like if a gay guy said "omg look at him kissing that girl how digusting?! They should be shot".
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
i dont care what any of say. I have no problem with gays. Just when they start to hit on me is when we have a problem. You want to do you thing go for it just leave me alone. Also i dont want to see it. I see it you should be shot that just is how it is. I dont feel like getting sick. Its like seeing a 2 ton girl walk around in a thong. Even though she is a girl it makes you want to throw up.
4538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
I agree with thepen. Do whatever you want as long as I'm not around and it doesn't affect me in the slightest
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / IN, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
I like yuri~! But I also like shonen-ai, yoai, shoujo-ai, het, shota, loli... it doesn't take much to entertain or please me.
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
lol who in the right mind wud say that? that is nature...men ARE supposed to kiss women.....girlXgirl is hot....gayXwhoever is just ewwww well unless its a girl, then he's not a gay.
28673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
I was making the point that, you wouldn't want people to think what you do is digusting. Just because you don't get off on guy x guy doesn't mean there's something wrong with it. I'm sick of you stupid horny guys who say something is okay because it gets you hard, and saying the other is bad because it doesn't do anything for you. I said it once, I'll say it again: try thinking with your HEAD not your DICK.

Oh and guys stop being so paranoid, just because someone is gay doesn't mean they'll hit on you, get over yourself. Also, if it's okay for straight couples to kiss in public it should be okay for homosexuals. Just because it's not the norm or what you like doesn't mean it should be banned.

Rant #2 on this thread is over XD!
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/06
^ Couldn't have said it better.
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/06

Do0mAid wrote:

I was making the point that, you wouldn't want people to think what you do is digusting. Just because you don't get off on guy x guy doesn't mean there's something wrong with it. I'm sick of you stupid horny guys who say something is okay because it gets you hard, and saying the other is bad because it doesn't do anything for you. I said it once, I'll say it again: try thinking with your HEAD not your DICK.

Oh and guys stop being so paranoid, just because someone is gay doesn't mean they'll hit on you, get over yourself. Also, if it's okay for straight couples to kiss in public it should be okay for homosexuals. Just because it's not the norm or what you like doesn't mean it should be banned.

Rant #2 on this thread is over XD!


I agree even though gay guys will never appeal to me
it's really stupid to say you like girl on girl, but says otherwise of guy on guy.
2691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / "Podunk USA" Brun...
Offline
Posted 11/11/06

Ktito wrote:

That works too.....but it is too much of a hassle. Nothing better than my ol' trusty palm. Yup, her name is Palmela.




If you try your left hand, it's like a whole nother person.

Palmela.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing girl-on-girl action is usually never disturbing to anyone, women are held to be sexual objects who have just achieved a sexual freedom of sorts. And every guy's dream is two girls.

Seeing a dominant male be dominated by another dominating male, usually disrupts the sexual schemas and mindfucks with you.

If it doesn't, YOU SIR/MADAM ARE GAY.

Same thing can be applied to lolicon, the domination of much younger sexual partners on an extreme level, will tap into the aggressive sexual drives of any male, and some females. Acting out these primitive urges usually means you are a child molester. Vulnerability turns everyone on, but KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF the damn children! NAMBLA can burn in Hell.

Society is still male-dominated(even feminists/lesbians emulate aggresive male behaviour), so that yaoi stuff is going to make a lot of people sick.

Personally anything that disrupts natural sexual schemas is just wrong in my book. The last thing the word needs is more confusing love combinations, heterosexuality is complex enough.
Keep your abnormal tastes from me and my kids(birds and the bees works just fine) and I'll keep my freaky tastes out of your life.


Random thought: I wonder why there are no gay rapists? Did the victims not come forward?
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/06

lusulpher wrote:


Ktito wrote:

That works too.....but it is too much of a hassle. Nothing better than my ol' trusty palm. Yup, her name is Palmela.




If you try your left hand, it's like a whole nother person.

Palmela.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing girl-on-girl action is usually never disturbing to anyone, women are held to be sexual objects who have just achieved a sexual freedom of sorts. And every guy's dream is two girls.

Seeing a dominant male be dominated by another dominating male, usually disrupts the sexual schemas and mindfucks with you.

If it doesn't, YOU SIR/MADAM ARE GAY.

Same thing can be applied to lolicon, the domination of much younger sexual partners on an extreme level, with tap into the aggressive sexual drives of any male, and some females. Acting out these primitive urges usually means you are a child molester. Vulnerability turns everyone on, but KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF the damn children! NAMBLA can burn in Hell.

Society is still male-dominated(even feminists/lesbians emulate aggresive male behaviour), so that yaoi stuff is going to make a lot of people sick.

Personally anything that disrupts natural sexual schemas is just wrong in my book. The last thing the word needs is more confusing love combinations, heterosexuality is complex enough.
Keep your abnormal tastes from me and my kids(birds and the bees works just fine) and I'll keep my freaky tastes out of your life.


Random thought: I wonder why there are no gay rapists? Did the victims not come forward?


I agree with you, espically on the loli parts
Posted 11/11/06
I dont find girl on girl all that attractive
Posted 11/12/06
there are no gay rapists? where did dahmer, gacy, howitz, i think kempfer, every guy in prison, and all the catholic priests go? (and yes, it is considered rape if you coerce someone under 16 into sexual acts by threatening to do things OTHER than violence, like priests have been known to do once or twice)

you, sir, are the kind of man i hope gets hit by a truck. now, i often say things of this sort, but i joke a lot. i seriously hope you are severely injured for being so chouvanistic, simple- and narrow-minded, completely ignorant and wretchedly uniltelligent.

it still amazes me that stupidity is not a sin. but then, only 4 or 5 people would end up in heaven, huh?

oh, and 1 slight thing to remember...not all of us that arent heterosexual are little sissy princess boys...watch your tongue like we watch ours...some of us get pissed pretty easily.
Posted 11/12/06
ITs true the lead singer from judas priest Rob Halfrod and Trent Reznor would fuck you straight up





Trevor (OP)
Posted 11/12/06
reznor can fuck me any day of the week
Posted 11/12/06
yea well hes a total fuckin bad ass infact i used some of his song lyrics on the religious debate just now


Trevor (OP)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.