First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Poseidon's cabin
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/12/10 , edited 4/12/10
*Harry went to the door and opened it*
Harry: Hi come in
Me: Hi do you want that we call Hercules here?
Matilda: Hi.By the way Percy that is great idea .
Percy: Thanks sis.
Poseidon: I guess I should return back to my palace soon but I can be here for a short while.
Me, Harry, and Matilda in one voice: Good to know dad and we visit you tomorrow.
Poseidon: Great to hear that from you my children and I wait for you tomorrow but I am not going to leave right now.
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
*Me and Harry went in to our cabin*
Me: What is the problem?
Poseidon: I just noticed that Aphrodite is coming so I better get going can't be here when she is here
Me: What! I thought that you two are great friends.
Poseidon: Yes we are but I don't want to see her.
Me: Why not dad?
Poseidon: Well we argued.
Me: About what.
Poseidon: About Athena
Me: What!Dad let's go together and you apologize from her is that OK
Poseidon: OK
*We left from our cabin and went to the beach where we found Aphrodite*
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/13/10 , edited 4/13/10
Shana: Perseus? It''s Shana. You ready?
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/13/10 , edited 4/17/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Perseus? It''s Shana. You ready?


Perseus: I am almost ready. Wait a moment still.
Harry: Sis do you want to come with us too?
Matilda: Yes
Harry and me in one voice: Great
Harry and Matilda did clothes changing spell and now they were in their swimming clothes and they put their wands to their beds.Matilda wears her swimsuit and Harry his swimming shorts.

*I went to the door and Shana came in and I closed the door behind her*
Me: We are ready now let's go. Shana are you coming or not? I asked my Trident in my hand.
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
Shana: Coming
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Coming


Me: OK then let's go, I said and we left.
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Coming


Me: OK then let's go, I said and we left.


Shana: Ok *Follows*
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Coming


Me: OK then let's go, I said and we left.


Shana: Ok *Follows*


Me:Harry great idea this night swimming was.
Matilda: I agree with Percy.
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Coming


Me: OK then let's go, I said and we left.


Shana: Ok *Follows*


Me:Harry great idea this night swimming was.
Matilda: I agree with Percy.


Shana: I agree too *Puts on a locket* I'm all set. I'll go when you're ready
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Coming


Me: OK then let's go, I said and we left.


Shana: Ok *Follows*


Me:Harry great idea this night swimming was.
Matilda: I agree with Percy.


Shana: I agree too *Puts on a locket* I'm all set. I'll go when you're ready


We all in one voice: We have been ready for a while now shall we go and to swimming to the bottom of the sea.
Harry: I am glad that you liked my Idea.
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Coming


Me: OK then let's go, I said and we left.


Shana: Ok *Follows*


Me:Harry great idea this night swimming was.
Matilda: I agree with Percy.


Shana: I agree too *Puts on a locket* I'm all set. I'll go when you're ready


We all in one voice: We have been ready for a while now shall we go and to swimming to the bottom of the sea.
Harry: I am glad that you liked my Idea.


Shana: Let's go
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/14/10 , edited 4/14/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: Coming


Me: OK then let's go, I said and we left.


Shana: Ok *Follows*


Me:Harry great idea this night swimming was.
Matilda: I agree with Percy.


Shana: I agree too *Puts on a locket* I'm all set. I'll go when you're ready


We all in one voice: We have been ready for a while now shall we go and to swimming to the bottom of the sea.
Harry: I am glad that you liked my Idea.


Shana: Let's go


We all in one voice: Great let's go now.
Me: I am glad that I have my Trident with me.
*We went to the water and we dived to the sea and during the swimming to the Poseidon's palace our dad's palace me and Harry were talking together*
Harry: Bro this is really fun indeed it is.
Me: I agree with you bro, I said and my Trident started to work and now I was swimming faster than my brother and sister but finally they reached. Also Shana reached us finally.
Me: As you can see Shana we can talk very easily under the surface too.
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/14/10
Shana: You know, I can swim a bit faster if you want (When will this thing charge up enough???)
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/14/10 , edited 4/14/10

Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: You know, I can swim a bit faster if you want (When will this thing charge up enough???)


Me: OK . Can you swim this fast?And my speed rose instantly.
Member
6665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In a fun shugo ch...
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

Englandrules83 wrote:


Shana_IsCool wrote:

Shana: You know, I can swim a bit faster if you want (When will this thing charge up enough???)


Me: OK . Can you swim this fast?And my speed rose instantly.


Shana: (Great! It's full) Okay! *Speed rose a lot*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.