Post Reply Hermes's cabin
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/11/10
Percy:Kito this is your cabin and you can come here.
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

Englandrules83 wrote:

Percy:Kito this is your cabin and you can come here.


Isabella : Is anyone here?
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Percy:Kito this is your cabin and you can come here.


Isabella : Is anyone here?



Travis: You are the new one in here. Nice to meet you I am Travis and here is my twinbrother Connor

Connor:Hi an welcome to Camp Half Blood.

Travis: We can show to you where is Hecate's cabin follow us.
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Percy:Kito this is your cabin and you can come here.


Isabella : Is anyone here?



Travis: You are the new one in here. Nice to meet you I am Travis and here is my twinbrother Connor

Connor:Hi an welcome to Camp Half Blood.

Travis: We can show to you where is Hecate's cabin follow us.


Follows and yes I am new .
Creator
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Percy:Kito this is your cabin and you can come here.


Isabella : Is anyone here?



Travis: You are the new one in here. Nice to meet you I am Travis and here is my twinbrother Connor

Connor:Hi an welcome to Camp Half Blood.

Travis: We can show to you where is Hecate's cabin follow us.


Follows and yes I am new .


(I made Hecate's cabin forumtopic for you and we can continue in there if you want)
22898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / With Neil always
Offline
Posted 6/5/13

Englandrules83 wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:


daisybuchanan23 wrote:


Englandrules83 wrote:

Percy:Kito this is your cabin and you can come here.


Isabella : Is anyone here?



Travis: You are the new one in here. Nice to meet you I am Travis and here is my twinbrother Connor

Connor:Hi an welcome to Camp Half Blood.

Travis: We can show to you where is Hecate's cabin follow us.


Follows and yes I am new .


(I made Hecate's cabin forumtopic for you and we can continue in there if you want)


Sure
You must be logged in to post.