First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
War on Terror
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
i say this basically stupid war what America have started and is not going do anything but cause blood shed.
ok to prove my point America do bad thing click on this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
it shows you what couple Americans soldier kill innocent people and laugh about it. can you say that was just mistake and how many more of these mistake i bet there 1000 just no one ever finds them. for revenge and oil innocent die. a war that cant solve any thing 1000 of innocent die and you cant say anything about it all of the blood is on American hands. watching this video made me sick how they laughing and how they blame them. what even worse comments of stupid Americans going on about how it was the people who died. serious if this was not mass murder why did America try to not let this get out. also at end video they say it was right thing to do. serious does soldier should been arrest and left in jail sail to rot. also for fact that they lied about the murder.

so basically do you agree that America should be in this war or not
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
No one should be in any war.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10
Link's a dupe.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-621502/collateral-murder-wikileaks/

And at this point, I don't think anyone wants this inscrutableness to go on, but without troops there as a back brace, things will fall even more into chaos.
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10

DRO1 wrote:

Link's a dupe.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-621502/collateral-murder-wikileaks/

And at this point, I don't think anyone wants this inscrutableness to go on, but without troops there as a back brace, things will fall even more into chaos.


link dupe what does that mean. i just use link to basically prove my point that there should not be a war because of innocent kills. ok my bad i now know what that mean s but mine not dupe i ask about war not about video just get it correct.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
^ I didn't say your thread was a dupe, so I did get it correct. Hence me contributing to your topic.
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10

joshrl wrote:

i say this basically stupid war what America have started and is not going do anything but cause blood shed.
ok to prove my point America do bad thing click on this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
it shows you what couple Americans soldier kill innocent people and laugh about it. can you say that was just mistake and how many more of these mistake i bet there 1000 just no one ever finds them. for revenge and oil innocent die. a war that cant solve any thing 1000 of innocent die and you cant say anything about it all of the blood is on American hands. watching this video made me sick how they laughing and how they blame them. what even worse comments of stupid Americans going on about how it was the people who died. serious if this was not mass murder why did America try to not let this get out. also at end video they say it was right thing to do. serious does soldier should been arrest and left in jail sail to rot. also for fact that they lied about the murder.

so basically do you agree that America should be in this war or not


I don't think any rational person actually believes this "war on terror." Especially considering the US has always been the leading terrorist state of the world, and every credible source, including US intelligence, pretty much predicted that this war would increase and strengthen the threat of terror against the US globally. Which it has, but reducing terror was not the point of the war at all. Of course the war shouldn't have started, there was no non-imperial reason for it, and the US couldn't care less about the UN, Geneva Conventions or human rights. As the leading tyrannical world power, it can do whatever it wants and it doesn't need to justify it.

I don't understand why people are freaking out over this one video. This happens all the time in war. And it's nothing compared to US war crimes on greater scales, like the initial bombings of Iraq and Afghanistan, the illegal detention and torture of innocent people, and of course the entire occupation itself. This one small incident is very insignificant.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10
oh my God its this troll again. I thought Darwanism kicked you people out of the gene pool a few centuries ago
Posted 4/7/10
Sounds like a rant thread.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


Out of my own curiosity, what was the purpose of the war?
Posted 4/7/10
Oh ok. case in point, he's a fatuous popinjay individual. Thanks for the tip...
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
.....

I'd speak my piece in this thread but, quite frankly, i'm jaded and tired of trying to explain my point of view whilst dealing with the inevitable and immediate dismissal that follows from others, as has been seen in the other, recent 'Do you hate America' type threads. The people who post in them are generally split into groups of the 'Blind Defenders' (Generally the 'No U' users), the 'Blind Attackers' who use questionable 'facts' or outright stupid stereotypes to legitimise their claims, and the rarest of the lot, the one's who actually try to step back and take a balanced view of it all.

Suffice it to say, this thread is going to devolve into another,
"You're wrong!"
"No you are!"
"NO U!"
"NO YOU +1!"
"NO U + Infinity! HAH!"

I must resist the urge to post any more, banging my head against the wall tends to be an unproductive way to spend my time and energy
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

DRO1 wrote:

^ I didn't say your thread was a dupe, so I did get it correct. Hence me contributing to your topic.


ok sorry for the misunderstanding
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
hey i just want to see view on the war. i already had argument about America if i want i can carry on on there but i not. if you want argue about America go on thread i was on a week ago
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


i not trolling dude i just ask point on war with terror. i only said bad thing about American army based on that video on some crazy soldier shooting innocent people. not my fault all of you are getting it wrong
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.