First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
War on Terror
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


Out of my own curiosity, what was the purpose of the war?


Maybe because they suicide bombed the world trade center and the pentagon, as well as killing innocent civilians??? Or is that not a good enough reason to go to war for you?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

joshrl wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


i not trolling dude i just ask point on war with terror. i only said bad thing about American army based on that video on some crazy soldier shooting innocent people. not my fault all of you are getting it wrong


LOL do you have to have me remind you of your retarded arguments from the other thread about why you hate americans?
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
Sack it I have to..

Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10

LemonyPanda wrote:


Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


Out of my own curiosity, what was the purpose of the war?


Maybe because they suicide bombed the world trade center and the pentagon, as well as killing innocent civilians??? Or is that not a good enough reason to go to war for you?




Are you just kidding around? Suicide bombing? 9/11? This is a joke, right?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


Out of my own curiosity, what was the purpose of the war?


Maybe because they suicide bombed the world trade center and the pentagon, as well as killing innocent civilians??? Or is that not a good enough reason to go to war for you?




Are you just kidding around? Suicide bombing? 9/11? This is a joke, right?


You think killing innocent citizens is a joke?
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

LemonyPanda wrote:

You think killing innocent citizens is a joke?


I'm still not sure if you're serious or not, but I'll assume you are.

Do you know what happened on 9/11? It was a pretty big event, I think most people would know what happened.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10

Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

You think killing innocent citizens is a joke?


I'm still not sure if you're serious or not, but I'll assume you are.

Do you know what happened on 9/11? It was a pretty big event, I think most people would know what happened.


Uh oh I smell another conspiracy theorist...
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Secret Base
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

joshrl wrote:

i say this basically stupid war what America have started and is not going do anything but cause blood shed.
ok to prove my point America do bad thing click on this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
it shows you what couple Americans soldier kill innocent people and laugh about it. can you say that was just mistake and how many more of these mistake i bet there 1000 just no one ever finds them. for revenge and oil innocent die. a war that cant solve any thing 1000 of innocent die and you cant say anything about it all of the blood is on American hands. watching this video made me sick how they laughing and how they blame them. what even worse comments of stupid Americans going on about how it was the people who died. serious if this was not mass murder why did America try to not let this get out. also at end video they say it was right thing to do. serious does soldier should been arrest and left in jail sail to rot. also for fact that they lied about the murder.

so basically do you agree that America should be in this war or not


Hmm no offense but youtube isn't exactly a reliable source of information...

Personally, If they want to go to war for profit then just come clean and say it, at least that way you'll get the support of some people (mostly the patriotic economists to put it nicely). What I don't like is the whole "we are giving people liberty" facade, seriously hypocritical. As for civilian casualties, its simply inevitable and I can't really blame the soldiers for it. No use making a fuss over it, focus on the root of the matter which is the important issue here.
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

LemonyPanda wrote:


joshrl wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


i not trolling dude i just ask point on war with terror. i only said bad thing about American army based on that video on some crazy soldier shooting innocent people. not my fault all of you are getting it wrong


LOL do you have to have me remind you of your retarded arguments from the other thread about why you hate americans?


i didn't bring argument with America in this topic up you did your ask for argument i am not i just complain about video how can you shoot innocent and live with your self and all lies we help kid no it says they left 2 wounded kid in a poor hospital all lies and cant stand how they could do that. the video prove my point about war its stupid waste of life. i cant stand know people are die for a war that no design do anything but get people killed. i hate death i hate war, so that why i hate American who believe in war. yea i play war games but that's just game i will never shoot some one in real life in less protect my self. i cant stand we killing people i am angry how Britain go to war and join America in something not worth fighting for. world war 1 we had fight world war 2 it was right or jew would have been killed. this war is not right we killing more innocent than we are killing enemy. watching this video mad me sick i had to stop watching it cant take how some one can be so heartless. so that why i hate America. all damage they cause and problems imagine how people iraq every second they know they can die. how can you live knowing any second you will die. any second you could be mistaken for terrorist and be shot any second terrorist could blow up and kill you. if anyone agree with war in iraq then they should be sent to live there see how bad it is because we all know if that was some American citizen action would have been taken. i watch clip some soldier where given wrong report kill ally soldier and where arrested. people who could clear see it was camera if you looked clear i could tell first time i watch a rpg cant be fired like that because i played war game i know how rpg is fired. you do know America are train new soldier by games so we going to have army of kid who played war game full of hate towards these 3rd world country that not a soldier i want in army. war is not a game but when idiot soldier treat like game thats when we in trouble. so please dont argue i dont have anything against American who find this war stupid but any American can say this war is good should be sent there. want keep argue about America i dont mind i can go back to the other forum and keep argument going but i not going to argue here
2573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Newer Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
Calling it a war is an insult to people who fought REAL wars
Yei
9137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

LemonyPanda wrote:


Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

You think killing innocent citizens is a joke?


I'm still not sure if you're serious or not, but I'll assume you are.

Do you know what happened on 9/11? It was a pretty big event, I think most people would know what happened.


Uh oh I smell another conspiracy theorist...


What?

You don't seem to be familiar with the 9/11 attacks. There was no suicide bombings, planes were driven into the world trade centers and the pentagons by a terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, have you heard of them? Their leader is a guy named Osama Bin Ladin, he's from Saudi Arabia. The hijackers were mainly Saudis, Yemenis.

That's what happened on 9/11. Notice how Iraq had nothing to do with it. And your president at the time later explained that Iraq had nothing to do with it. I don't know how ignorant people have to be to not know why their own country started a war or understand the 9/11 attacks.
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

blue_banana wrote:


joshrl wrote:

i say this basically stupid war what America have started and is not going do anything but cause blood shed.
ok to prove my point America do bad thing click on this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
it shows you what couple Americans soldier kill innocent people and laugh about it. can you say that was just mistake and how many more of these mistake i bet there 1000 just no one ever finds them. for revenge and oil innocent die. a war that cant solve any thing 1000 of innocent die and you cant say anything about it all of the blood is on American hands. watching this video made me sick how they laughing and how they blame them. what even worse comments of stupid Americans going on about how it was the people who died. serious if this was not mass murder why did America try to not let this get out. also at end video they say it was right thing to do. serious does soldier should been arrest and left in jail sail to rot. also for fact that they lied about the murder.

so basically do you agree that America should be in this war or not


Hmm no offense but youtube isn't exactly a reliable source of information...

Personally, If they want to go to war for profit then just come clean and say it, at least that way you'll get the support of some people (mostly the patriotic economists to put it nicely). What I don't like is the whole "we are giving people liberty" facade, seriously hypocritical. As for civilian casualties, its simply inevitable and I can't really blame the soldiers for it. No use making a fuss over it, focus on the root of the matter which is the important issue here.


it is true it was put on youtube to be seen because website what put on first was not really know. but all of it is true.
2179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / NW England
Offline
Posted 4/7/10 , edited 4/7/10
Conspiracys aside, I don't remember Iraq or Afghanistan attacking the trade center, it was a group of nutters from that region, thus invasion to counter it is -not- justified no matter how you play it. Reverse the roles and whilst you'd deplore the actions of the terrorists, you certainly wouldn't approve of Arab tanks rolling down your street telling you how to live would you?

Unless you're of the opinion that being the US is an immediate carte blanche to do whatever the fuck you want of course. Not that the UK is much different given how we tagged along. Meh.

All invasion does is turn more members of an already volatile society against you, thus creating a potentially never ending wave of people trying to kill your family because their uncle's house got blown up. Not saying i'm naive enough to believe that we can all hold hands and dance in a happy circle, but there are sensible measures and there's downright stupid.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


Yei wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

You think killing innocent citizens is a joke?


I'm still not sure if you're serious or not, but I'll assume you are.

Do you know what happened on 9/11? It was a pretty big event, I think most people would know what happened.


Uh oh I smell another conspiracy theorist...


What?

You don't seem to be familiar with the 9/11 attacks. There was no suicide bombings, planes were driven into the world trade centers and the pentagons by a terrorist group called Al-Qaeda, have you heard of them? Their leader is a guy named Osama Bin Ladin, he's from Saudi Arabia. The hijackers were mainly Saudis, Yemenis.

That's what happened on 9/11. Notice how Iraq had nothing to do with it. And your president at the time later explained that Iraq had nothing to do with it. I don't know how ignorant people have to be to not know why their own country started a war or understand the 9/11 attacks.


NO SHIT

Suicide planes, suicide bombs same thing, they used explosives to make a direct attack on the U.S. and that is a good enough reason to go to war. And as for Iraq, they are harboring enemy terrorists, have the same hostile intentions on the U.S. and if it wasn't for the high security responses after these terrorist attacks, they would have done the same.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 4/7/10

joshrl wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


joshrl wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

Sounds like a rant thread.


No he's just trolling. Either that or the biggest conspiracy theorist out there. He claims the U.S. is in war solely for oil, and all the terrorist attacks happening around the world are just excuses...he's just an anti american nazi just drooling over the keyboard for attention.

Try to refrain from reading his posts. I talked to this guy before and lost a few IQ points because of it


i not trolling dude i just ask point on war with terror. i only said bad thing about American army based on that video on some crazy soldier shooting innocent people. not my fault all of you are getting it wrong


LOL do you have to have me remind you of your retarded arguments from the other thread about why you hate americans?


i didn't bring argument with America in this topic up you did your ask for argument i am not i just complain about video how can you shoot innocent and live with your self and all lies we help kid no it says they left 2 wounded kid in a poor hospital all lies and cant stand how they could do that. the video prove my point about war its stupid waste of life. i cant stand know people are die for a war that no design do anything but get people killed. i hate death i hate war, so that why i hate American who believe in war. yea i play war games but that's just game i will never shoot some one in real life in less protect my self. i cant stand we killing people i am angry how Britain go to war and join America in something not worth fighting for. world war 1 we had fight world war 2 it was right or jew would have been killed. this war is not right we killing more innocent than we are killing enemy. watching this video mad me sick i had to stop watching it cant take how some one can be so heartless. so that why i hate America. all damage they cause and problems imagine how people iraq every second they know they can die. how can you live knowing any second you will die. any second you could be mistaken for terrorist and be shot any second terrorist could blow up and kill you. if anyone agree with war in iraq then they should be sent to live there see how bad it is because we all know if that was some American citizen action would have been taken. i watch clip some soldier where given wrong report kill ally soldier and where arrested. people who could clear see it was camera if you looked clear i could tell first time i watch a rpg cant be fired like that because i played war game i know how rpg is fired. you do know America are train new soldier by games so we going to have army of kid who played war game full of hate towards these 3rd world country that not a soldier i want in army. war is not a game but when idiot soldier treat like game thats when we in trouble. so please dont argue i dont have anything against American who find this war stupid but any American can say this war is good should be sent there. want keep argue about America i dont mind i can go back to the other forum and keep argument going but i not going to argue here


I"m not going to bother that post. I know from your previous posts from that other thread that its not worth reading.

Please don't quote me again
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.