Leaving Library Article Groups Option?
Nyarth 
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Been wondering for months, but is there a way to leave Library Article groups? I tried un-favouriting them but it just appears to remain on my groups page, but there just doesn't seem to be a "leave library article group" button in the actual articles, like in user-created groups.

Help please~
34842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 4/8/10
^ Ask a Library Mod to remove them for you.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/8/10
Go to groups then click library articles on the far right and remove them from there.



Don't forget to unfavourite as well. Click your favorite articles on the far left and then "edit" and press the X.

Nyarth 
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/8/10

Kippu wrote:

Go to groups then click library articles on the far right and remove them from there.



Don't forget to unfavourite as well. Click your favorite articles on the far left and then "edit" and press the X.



I unfavorated all the library groups ages ago but they still appear in my group page, and also there doesn't seem to be a "remove" button under the group icons. Maybe I'll go with weila's idea and ask a Librarian Mod D8
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Nyarth wrote:


Kippu wrote:

Go to groups then click library articles on the far right and remove them from there.



Don't forget to unfavourite as well. Click your favorite articles on the far left and then "edit" and press the X.



I unfavorated all the library groups ages ago but they still appear in my group page, and also there doesn't seem to be a "remove" button under the group icons. Maybe I'll go with weila's idea and ask a Librarian Mod D8


Are you still having an issue with it?
Nyarth 
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


Kippu wrote:

Go to groups then click library articles on the far right and remove them from there.



Don't forget to unfavourite as well. Click your favorite articles on the far left and then "edit" and press the X.



I unfavorated all the library groups ages ago but they still appear in my group page, and also there doesn't seem to be a "remove" button under the group icons. Maybe I'll go with weila's idea and ask a Librarian Mod D8


Are you still having an issue with it?


Hmm apparently so. Mind if you remove all the library groups from my page?
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

Nyarth wrote:


Hmm apparently so. Mind if you remove all the library groups from my page?


How's that? I left the ones that you're a moderator for.
Nyarth 
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


Hmm apparently so. Mind if you remove all the library groups from my page?


How's that? I left the ones that you're a moderator for.


Awesome that'll do, thanks! 8D
You must be logged in to post.