First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Sign Up
Creator
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/10 , edited 10/2/10

There Are Different Types Of Mods

Choose Which Mod Postion You Like And You Can Choose More Than One (you can choose a total of 2 mod postions)

Forum Mod:(you should know what this type of mod is this mod creates fourms and makes sure that people follow the rules in the forum)

Requirements:(these are questions you fill out if you want this type of mod postionby the way if you already answered some of these questions in a perivous mod postion then don't write it out twice just leave your first anwser there)

Username:
Can You Keep People In Order:
Are You Creative:
What Will You Do To Help This Group:
Will You Be Active In The Group:
Have You Invited Friends Or Somebody:
Have You Uploaded Pics:
Have You Put Up Our Banner On Your Proflie:


Avii Mod:(should know this one too helps dectorate the group creates avii's and banners for the group and more)

Requirements:(these are questions you fill out if you want this type of mod postion by the way if you already answered some of these questions in a perivous mod postion then don't write it out twice just leave your first anwser there)

Username:
What Will You Do To Help This Group:
Will You Be Active In The Group:
Are You Creative:
Have You Invited Friends Or Somebody:
Have You Uploaded Pics:
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Have You Put Our Banner On Your Proflie:


Message Mod:(sends messages to people letting them know special events or warnings)

Requirments:(these are questions you fill out if you want this type of mod postion by the way if you already answered some of these questions in a perivous mod postion then don't write it out twice just leave your first anwser there)

Username:
What Will You Do To Help This Group:
Have You Invited Friends Or Somebody:
Have You Uploaded Pics:
Will You Be Active In The Group:
Are You Willing To Send Messages To Everyone In The Group:
Can You Type Fast Or Send Out Messages Fast:
Have You Put Our Banner On Your Proflie:


Regular Mod:(regulates rules or i should say that they make sure people follow the rules of the group)

Requirments(these are questions you fill out if you want this type of mod postion by the way if you already answered some of these questions in a perivous mod postion then don't write it out twice just leave your first anwser there):

Username:
What Will You Do To Help This Group:
Have You Invited Friends Or Somebody:
Have You Uploaded Pics:
Will You Be Active In The Group:
Have You Put Our Banner On Your Proflie:





31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
Username: SensuallyYours
what would you do to help this group: Forum mod??
have you put the banner on your profile: where is it?
have you invited friends:yes
have you uploaded pics: yes
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:* define "good"
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :*
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*

*Note: Eh.....I'm not that good with graphics, sry
Creator
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

SensuallyYours wrote:

Username: SensuallyYours
what would you do to help this group: Forum mod??
have you put the banner on your profile: where is it?
have you invited friends:yes
have you uploaded pics: yes
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:* define "good"
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :*
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*

*Note: Eh.....I'm not that good with graphics, sry


no worries your still excepted i still need regular mods too and thanks for signing up the banner will be put up but i haven't got anybody to do it yet and it may be awhile before everything else is put but i'll notify you
31918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / rollosroomofweapo...
Offline
Posted 4/9/10

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Username: SensuallyYours
what would you do to help this group: Forum mod??
have you put the banner on your profile: where is it?
have you invited friends:yes
have you uploaded pics: yes
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:* define "good"
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :*
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*

*Note: Eh.....I'm not that good with graphics, sry


no worries your still excepted i still need regular mods too and thanks for signing up the banner will be put up but i haven't got anybody to do it yet and it may be awhile before everything else is put but i'll notify you




Is this okay? Or is it too big.... 0.o''
Creator
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/10 , edited 4/9/10

SensuallyYours wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


SensuallyYours wrote:

Username: SensuallyYours
what would you do to help this group: Forum mod??
have you put the banner on your profile: where is it?
have you invited friends:yes
have you uploaded pics: yes
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:* define "good"
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :*
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:*

*Note: Eh.....I'm not that good with graphics, sry


no worries your still excepted i still need regular mods too and thanks for signing up the banner will be put up but i haven't got anybody to do it yet and it may be awhile before everything else is put but i'll notify you




Is this okay? Or is it too big.... 0.o''


yeah it's great but maybe we should discuss this in the mods only forum by the way i won't be on for a while because i'm moving so try to get as many friends as you can to join the group and help it out and upload pics because i noticed that you didn't
Moderator
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The fire that sur...
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
Username: crazywargod
what would you do to help this group:I can make decent graphics. Nothing special but they don't look horrible.
have you put the banner on your profile:where is the banner?
have you invited friends:yes
have you uploaded pics:1
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:Hm
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Creator
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/10 , edited 4/18/10

crazywargod wrote:

Username: crazywargod
what would you do to help this group:I can make decent graphics. Nothing special but they don't look horrible.
have you put the banner on your profile:where is the banner?
have you invited friends:yes
have you uploaded pics:1
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:Hm
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:


Accepted And Your Are Now Fourm/Avi Mod I'm Glad You Have Time For It Now Looks Like It Became a bit less busy
Moderator
11686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The fire that sur...
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
Yeah. My life cooled down a bit.
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10

Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


These Are The Things You Need To Fill Out If You Want To Be Mod

Username:
what would you do to help this group:
have you put the banner on your profile:
have you invited friends:
have you uploaded pics:
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:



1. I love roleplaying ^^ but graphics making is number 1!!!
2. later....i gonna make one instead..
3. Yupps!
4. Only after i've done with my own banner for this group^^
5.

6.

7.

8. hmmm it's on my other acct which is now inactive...
Creator
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/10

xxSirenexx wrote:


Hoshi-dragon999 wrote:


These Are The Things You Need To Fill Out If You Want To Be Mod

Username:
what would you do to help this group:
have you put the banner on your profile:
have you invited friends:
have you uploaded pics:
Can You Make Good Avi's If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Can You Make Good Banners If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:
Do You Have Any Other Picture Design Skills If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample :
Do You Make Good Membership Cards If You Can Do This Give Me A Sample:



1. I love roleplaying ^^ but graphics making is number 1!!!
2. later....i gonna make one instead..
3. Yupps!
4. Only after i've done with my own banner for this group^^
5.

6.

7.

8. hmmm it's on my other acct which is now inactive...


Accepted And Your Are Now Fourm/Avi Mod
Member
25283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/10
i have really important question ...wat this bannar ?
Creator
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/10

alketa wrote:

i have really important question ...wat this bannar ?


are you asking what a banner is or something else
Member
25283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/10
Yea idk wat bannar is
Creator
30771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/10 , edited 4/24/10

alketa wrote:

i have really important question ...wat this bannar ?


a banner looks like this a mod is short for Moderator they are people that help out the group and get certain abilites to do stuff like editing the group and making fourms stuff like that are there anymore questions
Member
25283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/24/10
i get it thnx
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.