First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply central
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/10
Kenshin: *sits on a couch in his appartment* hmm so the ishvaleans are making a come back interesting.
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10
*Shenhua sat at a cafe table and thinking of the current news*
Ishbalans...
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

crono1036 wrote:

*Shenhua sat at a cafe table and thinking of the current news*
Ishbalans...


Kenshin: * walks out of his apartment down the road past a cafe* lovely weather * hmmm * sees a woman with two swords* Interesting you don't see civilians carrying weapons especially two swords * walks over and extends hand* hello there
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10
*Shen's eyes travelled to the person who had spoken to her. She examined him carefully for a second and then leaned back on her chair with a small smile.*
Hello. Can I help you?
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

crono1036 wrote:

*Shen's eyes travelled to the person who had spoken to her. She examined him carefully for a second and then leaned back on her chair with a small smile.*
Hello. Can I help you?


Kenshin: well i noticed your swords *leans in and whispers* and the circles on them. * moves back* and i figured you must be an interesting person *smiles*
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10 , edited 4/10/10


Is that so...?
*Shen arches eyebrow, smiling*
Well by looks of you... You're a bit of an odd character. No offense.
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

crono1036 wrote:



Is that so...?
*Shen arches eyebrow, smiling*
Well by looks of you... You're a bit of an odd character. No offense.


Kenshin: you go out wearing a top hat and goggles and everyone thinks so *laughs* what tipped you off?
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10


Call it a woman's intuition.
*Shen chuckled*
Can I get your name?
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

crono1036 wrote:

Kenshin: you go out wearing a top hat and goggles and everyone thinks so *laughs* what tipped you off?


Call it a woman's intuition.
*Shen chuckled*
Can I get your name?

Kenshin: *shocked face* ahh how rude of me to forget *extends hand* i'm kenshin and you are young miss?
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10
*She grabs the hand and shakes it.*
Shenhua Talon. Friends call me Shen
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

crono1036 wrote:

*She grabs the hand and shakes it.*
Shenhua Talon. Friends call me Shen


Kenshin: ahh pleasure to meet you, so i don't see any watchs, your not a state alchemist?
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10


No, I was a State Alchemist not too long ago though.
*Shen replied recalling her memories of being part of the military.*
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

crono1036 wrote:



No, I was a State Alchemist not too long ago though.
*Shen replied recalling her memories of being part of the military.*


Kenshin: Hmmm i never was. did you take part in the extermination?
26077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Does it matter?
Offline
Posted 4/10/10


You mean the Ishbalan Massacre? As much as I hate to admit it... Yes.
*Shen looked to the side.*
31591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/10/10

crono1036 wrote:



You mean the Ishbalan Massacre? As much as I hate to admit it... Yes.
*Shen looked to the side.*


Kenshin: *extends a hand* come with me we have more to talk about. but not here to many ears
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.