First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply >w< PiCtUrEs ReQuEsT >w
ReQuEsTeR
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Down... in my bas...
Offline
Posted 6/6/10

alice12350sc wrote:


ProhibitedVirtue wrote:

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: anime series
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: Girl or Boy
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: Anything
□ Size [on - until]: Anything
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: Anything
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: SAXOPHONE
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: Any number is fine~
□ Paid [invite buddies]: Yes


I'm sorry but we didn't find any pics as you asked...we are really sorry...


Aaaww...

It's alright. I've looked myself... Just hope someone could find something.
ShItSuJi XD
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/7/10

ProhibitedVirtue wrote:


alice12350sc wrote:


ProhibitedVirtue wrote:

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: anime series
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: Girl or Boy
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: Anything
□ Size [on - until]: Anything
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: Anything
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: SAXOPHONE
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: Any number is fine~
□ Paid [invite buddies]: Yes


I'm sorry but we didn't find any pics as you asked...we are really sorry...


Aaaww...

It's alright. I've looked myself... Just hope someone could find something.


Yeah but I got some other good pics!Want to request again?
11884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/9/10
FOUND

ReQuEsTeR
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Down... in my bas...
Offline
Posted 6/7/10 , edited 6/9/10
FOUND

ShItSuJi XD
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

Amazing1004 wrote:

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: anime
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: grl or boy or both
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: dark hair
□ Size [on - until]: any
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: happy
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]:balloons
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: yes
□ Like this pic [insert a pic like wht u want or not]:[in spoiler]


Thank you for requesting!Come again~♥

ShItSuJi XD
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

ProhibitedVirtue wrote:

LOL, sure, why not?

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: unidentified
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: boy
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: Black-hair boy
□ Size [on - until]: Any
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: Dark-ish
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: Any
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: Yes~


Thank you for requesting!Come again~♥
11884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/9/10
FOUND

ReQuEsTeR
17684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/10 , edited 6/9/10
FOUND

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: anime
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: girl
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: nice
□ Size [on - until]: tall, littel
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: sweet
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: lollipop
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: yes!!


ShItSuJi XD
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/9/10

Amazing1004 wrote:

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: anime
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: grl or boy or both
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: dark hair
□ Size [on - until]: any
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: dark
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: something that goes with the design
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: yes
□ Like this pic [insert a pic like wht u want or not]:[in spoiler]


Thank you for requesting!Come again~♥
ShItSuJi XD
17807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / STUDING STUDING S...
Offline
Posted 6/9/10 , edited 6/9/10


here ya go [sorry i put here one pic with boys too...]


ReQuEsTeR
17684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

Doina-Cezara wrote:



here ya go [sorry i put here one pic with boys too...]




tnxs..is ok!!
ShItSuJi XD
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/10/10

dooOlche wrote:

:excl: FOUND

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: anime
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: girl
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: nice
□ Size [on - until]: tall, littel
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: sweet
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: lollipop
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: yes!!





Thank you for offering us a job!Come again~♥
11884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/10/10 , edited 6/10/10
□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: Code Geass
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: boy Lelouch
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: dark hair maybe geass
□ Size [on - until]: any
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: mysterious
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: something that goes with the design
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: yes
□ Like this pic [insert a pic like wht u want or not]:[in spoiler]

alice12350sc
ReQuEsTeR
17684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

alice12350sc wrote:


dooOlche wrote:

:excl: FOUND

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: anime
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: girl
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: nice
□ Size [on - until]: tall, littel
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: sweet
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: lollipop
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: yes!!





Thank you for offering us a job!Come again~♥


tnxs..!!!
ShItSuJi XD
16922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ramat-gan
Offline
Posted 6/11/10

Amazing1004 wrote:

□ Picture [anime series, unidentified]: Code Geass
□ Character [name or just girl,boy]: boy Lelouch
□ Description [black hair boy, blue eyes-girl...]: dark hair maybe geass
□ Size [on - until]: any
□ Design [black style, colorful, sweet...]: mysterious
□ Extra [flowers, sky, school, something else...]: something that goes with the design
□ Number of pics [MAX 5]: 5
□ Paid [invite buddies]: yes
□ Like this pic [insert a pic like wht u want or not]:[in spoiler]

alice12350sc


Thank you for offering us the job!Come again~♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.