First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do Asian countries have so many "Whitening skin" products?
Posted 4/11/10

Candy_boy wrote:


246858 wrote:

cause they think whiter skin looks more beautiful! Just that simple!


what do u think the reason is though?


Whiter skintone are Hot!!! Whiter skin are attractive! Look at the girl in my avatar, isn't she pretty! ^^ Imagine she is very dark, isn't that a turn-off! But it's still hard to say! Some girls prefer darker skintone instead!

12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

246858 wrote:


Candy_boy wrote:


246858 wrote:

cause they think whiter skin looks more beautiful! Just that simple!


what do u think the reason is though?


Whiter skintone are Hot!!! Whiter skin are attractive! Look at the girl in my avatar, isn't she pretty! ^^ Imagine she is very dark, isn't that a turn-off! But it's still hard to say! Some girls prefer darker skintone instead!



She has a more natural pinkish white and a little dark on the edges.. i doubt she used too much whitening stuff or at least her face was greatly edited...

cuz the white im talking about is PURE white... like a paper... do u honestly think tahts hot? that skin color of the girl in ur picture is natural color
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
same goes for white people...
why do they use tanning lotions
or go to tanning salons just to make them look "sexy" ??
Posted 4/11/10

Candy_boy wrote:


246858 wrote:


Candy_boy wrote:


246858 wrote:

cause they think whiter skin looks more beautiful! Just that simple!


what do u think the reason is though?


Whiter skintone are Hot!!! Whiter skin are attractive! Look at the girl in my avatar, isn't she pretty! ^^ Imagine she is very dark, isn't that a turn-off! But it's still hard to say! Some girls prefer darker skintone instead!



She has a more natural pinkish white and a little dark on the edges.. i doubt she used too much whitening stuff or at least her face was greatly edited...

cuz the white im talking about is PURE white... like a paper... do u honestly think tahts hot? that skin color of the girl in ur picture is natural color


At least i don't like dark skin ones! Lots of girls also prefer whiter skin because it looks nice & pretty! THAT'S ALL! why don't u ask your sis, your mum or your girl friends! maybe they can give you a better answer! i can only tell you i think it's looks nicer than darker skintone!

10113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
Haha history maybe??? Elizabeth queen of england has multi layer of white stuff on her face, geisha got white stuff on their face, in asia countries back then, they think that dark skin is for the poor people who work in the field all day. Its the same for western girls who want a dark skin, while easteen people want lighter skin. most Countries with cold weather want tanned skins and some countries with hot weather want lighter skin.
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 4/11/10 , edited 4/11/10


im not even IMPLYING that darker skintones are better.. im just asking everyones opinion on what do they think about these whitening cream stuff... in fact i don't think darker skintones look better on asians either... i think they look better the way they were originally.. like the girl in ur pic.. not like someone who came from the dead. if i wanted my moms or girlfriends opinion trust me, i woulda asked... but this time i want EVERYONES opinion... now that i have urs u may move on. Thx for replying.
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

chingyoo wrote:

Haha history maybe??? Elizabeth queen of england has multi layer of white stuff on her face, geisha got white stuff on their face, in asia countries back then, they think that dark skin is for the poor people who work in the field all day. Its the same for western girls who want a dark skin, while easteen people want lighter skin. most Countries with cold weather want tanned skins and some countries with hot weather want lighter skin.


good point! i definitely agree it is partially because poor people are tanned and so rich people don't have to be.
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

iwantchocolate wrote:

same goes for white people...
why do they use tanning lotions
or go to tanning salons just to make them look "sexy" ??


me< likes that question look at chingyoo's post... he makes a good point about that ^___^
Posted 4/11/10

Candy_boy wrote:



im not even IMPLYING that darker skintones are better.. im just asking everyones opinion on what do they think about these whitening cream stuff... in fact i don't think darker skintones look better on asians either... i think they look better the way they were originally.. like the girl in ur pic.. not like someone who came from the dead. if i wanted my moms or girlfriends opinion trust me, i woulda asked... but this time i want EVERYONES opinion... now that i have urs u may move on. Thx for replying.


those whitening cream stuff are ok as long as they do not have any bad side effects that can harm people's health. Just let those girls use if they want! Sounds like u have something against those skin whitening products? I don't think they will look so white till they look like came from the dead from using those whitening products! =.= u exaggerated!

17342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
The same reason why European/Americans like to get tanned.
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

Candy_boy wrote:


iwantchocolate wrote:

same goes for white people...
why do they use tanning lotions
or go to tanning salons just to make them look "sexy" ??


me< likes that question look at chingyoo's post... he makes a good point about that ^___^


ahaha yeah lol
Posted 4/11/10
i can only speak from my point of view, but i think its from years of brainwashing from the media and not being happy with yourself. i am a brown skin woman and i am 100% comfortable with my skin and i never had a problem with people "accepting" me for who i am. i think everyone should be happy with the skin they are in. i really don't understand how white skin can make someone more attractive, i also cant figure out how dark skin can make someone more attractive or unattractive, its just skin, plain and simple. that's just my opinion though, to each his own...
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
i dont rlly care bout the lookin yonger thing. i just want mah skin whiter, cuz i look bad with dark skin! my skin was the right tone.when i suddenly went to Florida....curse their sweaty weathrr!!
20150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

andrea-black662 wrote:

i can only speak from my point of view, but i think its from years of brainwashing from the media and not being happy with yourself. i am a brown skin woman and i am 100% comfortable with my skin and i never had a problem with people "accepting" me for who i am. i think everyone should be happy with the skin they are in. i really don't understand how white skin can make someone more attractive, i also cant figure out how dark skin can make someone more attractive or unattractive, its just skin, plain and simple. that's just my opinion though, to each his own...


Well said!
1304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
whiting skin products and tanning products i just think its all stupid usually what makes a person attractive is clear HEALTHY skin i mean like getting a super tan or having super pale-paper skin its just all unattractive cuz it looks FAKE so not a fan of those types of skin products because if you look at it closely doesnt it seem kind of raciest wanting to have your skin whiter or darker
thats my opinion ppl might disagree but it all depends on the way you look at it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.