First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ☼ Apply for Moderator
Posted 6/26/10


Here you go:
Spirit Designer
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 6/26/10

cutey322 wrote:



Here you go:


cool ~! ^^ i like the text and the change of colors in the pic. you're in =)
Posted 6/26/10

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


cutey322 wrote:



Here you go:


cool ~! ^^ i like the text and the change of colors in the pic. you're in =)


thank u. the yellow matches with the girl's hair and the blue matches with the unbrella...
Sprite
509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / location location...
Offline
Posted 6/27/10 , edited 6/27/10
Username:KnightmareClock
Age: 13
How active are you: most of the time
What program do you use: Gimp
Samples of your work: (in spoiler)

Invited buddies? yes
Spirit Designer
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 6/28/10 , edited 6/28/10

KnightmareClock wrote:

Username:KnightmareClock
Age: 13
How active are you: most of the time
What program do you use: Gimp
Samples of your work: (in spoiler)

Invited buddies? yes


thanks for applying! please make an avatar with this pic:


i really like your designs btw =)
Sprite
509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / location location...
Offline
Posted 6/28/10

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


KnightmareClock wrote:

Username:KnightmareClock
Age: 13
How active are you: most of the time
What program do you use: Gimp
Samples of your work: (in spoiler)

Invited buddies? yes


thanks for applying! please make an avatar with this pic:


i really like your designs btw =)

thanks i made two

Spirit Designer
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

KnightmareClock wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


KnightmareClock wrote:

Username:KnightmareClock
Age: 13
How active are you: most of the time
What program do you use: Gimp
Samples of your work: (in spoiler)

Invited buddies? yes


thanks for applying! please make an avatar with this pic:


i really like your designs btw =)

thanks i made two



looks great =D! thanks, you're in!
Sprite
509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / location location...
Offline
Posted 6/30/10

Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


KnightmareClock wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


KnightmareClock wrote:

Username:KnightmareClock
Age: 13
How active are you: most of the time
What program do you use: Gimp
Samples of your work: (in spoiler)

Invited buddies? yes


thanks for applying! please make an avatar with this pic:


i really like your designs btw =)

thanks i made two



looks great =D! thanks, you're in!

thanks but it still says i'm a sprite...
Spirit Designer
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 7/1/10

KnightmareClock wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


KnightmareClock wrote:


Sync_the_Tempest wrote:


KnightmareClock wrote:

Username:KnightmareClock
Age: 13
How active are you: most of the time
What program do you use: Gimp
Samples of your work: (in spoiler)

Invited buddies? yes


thanks for applying! please make an avatar with this pic:


i really like your designs btw =)

thanks i made two



looks great =D! thanks, you're in!

thanks but it still says i'm a sprite...


ah sorry about that ~
Spirit Designer
15319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/11

Username: AuroraBlu
Age: 15
How active are you: Everyday except for just this week cause of finals Dx
What program do you use: Photoshop CS5 and CS3
Samples of your work:

Invited buddies? Yup :)
Posted 5/24/11

AuroraBlu wrote:


Username: AuroraBlu
Age: 15
How active are you: Everyday except for just this week cause of finals Dx
What program do you use: Photoshop CS5 and CS3
Samples of your work:

Invited buddies? Yup :)


Thanks! You're in ur gfx are amazing <3

lol usually i give a test picture for applicants but it's been a while since this place started up again and im pretty chill about things right now . lucky uu
Spirit Designer
15319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/11


Haha your to kind xD You can give me one if you want to anyone I don't mind~
Posted 5/24/11


ah, r u sure? ok sure xD... i hope this isnt too bad to work with, not too messy ^^:
Spirit Designer
15319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/11


FASJKFHASKFHASJFHSA ITS OKAY =_____= hopefully I'm still in >___>

Posted 5/25/11

AuroraBlu wrote:



FASJKFHASKFHASJFHSA ITS OKAY =_____= hopefully I'm still in >___>



lol yup, ur still in. i rlly like ur style =] ! thanks for joining us
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.