Does your ? ever to turn to this É ?
Posted 4/11/10
Mine does. Its happening right now. I can solve it by restarting my computer. Does it ever happen to you? And what do you do to stop it?
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
I just leave it there or use soft board.
Posted 4/11/10
I want to know how to make that symbol
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
I just use the num lock symbols like ALT 63 cuz i dont wanna restart mah computer ? see! it works!!
Posted 4/11/10

mystic17 wrote:

I want to know how to make that symbol


It randomly happens to me.
Posted 4/11/10
I can see that.
Posted 4/11/10

yuna_265 wrote:

I just use the num lock symbols like ALT 63 cuz i dont wanna restart mah computer ? see! it works!!


Yeah, i do that too. But its still pretty annoying.
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

Akaonix wrote:


yuna_265 wrote:

I just use the num lock symbols like ALT 63 cuz i dont wanna restart mah computer ? see! it works!!


Yeah, i do that too. But its still pretty annoying.


it's better than restarting
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
All the time! Just press ctrl + shift at the same time. On some computers, you have to do it twice to get it back to normal.
Posted 4/11/10

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

All the time! Just press ctrl + shift at the same time. On some computers, you have to do it twice to get it back to normal.


HAHA, it worked Thanks!
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/10

Akaonix wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

All the time! Just press ctrl + shift at the same time. On some computers, you have to do it twice to get it back to normal.


HAHA, it worked Thanks!


No problem!
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
^ Yeah, at first I thought it was some sort of sign from hell telling me to change dry cleaners.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
It happens because you somehow ended up changing your keyboard to "canadian" which has that "E" because it's set as french. Just change it back to America101 on your keyboard settings, silly.

Anyway, yes or no thread. No proper discussion is comming out of this.

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.