First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you think the Super Junior Lawsuit is a fake?
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
Super Junior is coming out with a new Album soon. They did shows together and hang out with each other since some of the members filed the lawsuit. Which make me think it's for publicity stunt and it's to take attention away from DBSK. Look at the difference in how both case are being treated and think about. All SUJU members can stay around each other but DBSK can't. It just seem to out place to me.

Please Close if it is a duplicate.
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Perth, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/12/10 , edited 4/12/10
i actually think the whole situation of "hankyung filing a lawsuit to sue sm entertainment due to his health" is a bit lame, the phony news is actually increasing the popularity of super junior for their next coming up album this year in may, so the fans would be curious whether hankyung is going to anticipate in the making of their mv,

which is working very well.. they really are attracting alot of attention
Posted 4/12/10 , edited 4/12/10
Hell yeah. It's fake. What have you heard about the lawsuit yet and their is nothing on any websites about it like DBSK's.Hangeng, Lee Teuk, Yesung, Kangin, Eun Hyuk and Donghae all filed a lawsuit but they all on stage together and traveling with the other members.
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 4/12/10 , edited 4/12/10
Plus where are they court papers? DBSK had court papers and Shinwha had some to but Super Junior doesn't. They lawsuit isn't on Wikipedia either and true it isn't on any other site. It's fake to take attention away from DBSK. Nobody is leaving. To bad people are to stupid to see threw it.
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:

Hangeng, Lee Teuk, Yesung, Kangin, Eun Hyuk and Donghae all filed a lawsuit but they all on stage together and traveling with the other members.


Hangeng is the only one who filed the lawsuit, not the others.. and in recent Super Shows, there's 3 members missing; Hangeng, Kangin and Kibum.
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

divaroxy wrote:

Plus where are they court papers? DBSK had court papers and Shinwha had some to but Super Junior doesn't. They lawsuit isn't on Wikipedia either and true it isn't on any other site. It's fake to take attention away from DBSK. Nobody is leaving. To bad people are to stupid to see threw it.


are you an E.L.F?
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/10 , edited 4/12/10
GUyss... it's REAL okay?!!!

if ure wondering about the lawsuit paper:


i dont understand why you think the health issue is lame, those ppl training under SME required lots of physical activities 24/7, plus since they got popular, they gotta tour around and perform a lot, even the healthiest person can get sick!!

Rumors of other members leaving is just publicity, but no Han Geng himself, he's REALLY DEFINITELY leaving. He said he wants to become an actor. He's pretty much back to the Mainland showbiz now, he's currently resting. Everything (result of lawsuit) would be announce in May, according Han Geng.

Someone said why isn't the lawsuit on wikipedia? I LOLed-----well if you edit the page then it would be on wikipedia!

Posted 4/12/10

Kaishi_2483 wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:

Hangeng, Lee Teuk, Yesung, Kangin, Eun Hyuk and Donghae all filed a lawsuit but they all on stage together and traveling with the other members.


Hangeng is the only one who filed the lawsuit, not the others.. and in recent Super Shows, there's 3 members missing; Hangeng, Kangin and Kibum.


Maybe because Kibum was to drunk to drive. Hangeng and Kangin is just faking.
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Perth, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/12/10 , edited 4/12/10

divaroxy wrote:

Plus where are they court papers? DBSK had court papers and Shinwha had some to but Super Junior doesn't. They lawsuit isn't on Wikipedia either and true it isn't on any other site. It's fake to take attention away from DBSK. Nobody is leaving. To bad people are to stupid to see threw it.


well none of them are disbanding, all i had in mind is just the reason that hankyung filing a lawsuit is just an excuse for him to change his career path (which acting, what he had in his mind all along from the beggining)
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Perth, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:


Kaishi_2483 wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:

Hangeng, Lee Teuk, Yesung, Kangin, Eun Hyuk and Donghae all filed a lawsuit but they all on stage together and traveling with the other members.


Hangeng is the only one who filed the lawsuit, not the others.. and in recent Super Shows, there's 3 members missing; Hangeng, Kangin and Kibum.


Maybe because Kibum was to drunk to drive. Hangeng and Kangin is just faking.


fyi kangin didnt file any lawsuit against sment, he just got into the whole DUI thing
and kibum didnt anticipate in most of super junior's 3rd album coz he was pursuing his acting career

18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Oz
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
Lawsuit is real.
http://www.allkpop.com/2009/12/details_of_hankyungs_case_revealed
/thread
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/13/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:


Kaishi_2483 wrote:


rainy_days_and_days wrote:

Hangeng, Lee Teuk, Yesung, Kangin, Eun Hyuk and Donghae all filed a lawsuit but they all on stage together and traveling with the other members.


Hangeng is the only one who filed the lawsuit, not the others.. and in recent Super Shows, there's 3 members missing; Hangeng, Kangin and Kibum.


Maybe because Kibum was to drunk to drive. Hangeng and Kangin is just faking.


nope, you're wrong hehe..Kibum is busy with his acting career while Kangin is halted from any singing activities and Hangeng is having his filing lawsuit..No faking, everyone especially E.L.F know about this
1113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/13/10

Roochie wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Plus where are they court papers? DBSK had court papers and Shinwha had some to but Super Junior doesn't. They lawsuit isn't on Wikipedia either and true it isn't on any other site. It's fake to take attention away from DBSK. Nobody is leaving. To bad people are to stupid to see threw it.


well none of them are disbanding, all i had in mind is just the reason that hankyung filing a lawsuit is just an excuse for him to change his career path (which acting, what he had in his mind all along from the beggining)


no, the real reason he filed the lawsuit was because of his health problem which caused by a lot of activities SuJu did back in Korea, China and Japan. They worked continuosly without rest..
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Perth, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/13/10 , edited 4/13/10

Kaishi_2483 wrote:


Roochie wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Plus where are they court papers? DBSK had court papers and Shinwha had some to but Super Junior doesn't. They lawsuit isn't on Wikipedia either and true it isn't on any other site. It's fake to take attention away from DBSK. Nobody is leaving. To bad people are to stupid to see threw it.


well none of them are disbanding, all i had in mind is just the reason that hankyung filing a lawsuit is just an excuse for him to change his career path (which acting, what he had in his mind all along from the beggining)


no, the real reason he filed the lawsuit was because of his health problem which caused by a lot of activities SuJu did back in Korea, China and Japan. They worked continuosly without rest..


im well aware that he filed a lawsuit due to his bad health and lack of rest, its just abit suspicious how he was hanging around LA making milkshakes while he's in the process of conducting the lawsuit regarding about his health last month. see hankyung's video in LA on here
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/hankyung-spotted-in-los-angeles-with-milkshakes
(hankyung seems in a healthy condition to me)

oh btw DBSK's lawsuit is updated (fyi i do think dbsk's lawsuit is real since the beginning)
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/sm-entertainment-announces-plans-to-file-a-lawsuit-against-tvxq-trio

182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Salalah, Oman
Offline
Posted 6/28/10
i donno wot to beleev, but i reeeeeeeelly hope that Hangeng doesnt leave SuJu.......if the lawsuit is real, then i hope he manages to win it and go for what he wants...if it isnt real, i'd say that its a bit over-the-top for SMent to spread out such a rumour only to promote SuJu more than DBSK.....DBSK has lots of fans, and so does SuJu.....you have the ELFs always supporting the band and buying the albums......so why do it ?? honestly, it makes my heart break to see SuJu change, to lose a member or two.....i support the addition of Henry and Zhoumi to SuJu-M but SuJu wud never be the same if Kibum or Hangeng or ANY member left.......i hope they stay the same
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.