First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Our world..... Or.. Is it theirs?
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
Yay its NEW
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10
The sun began to slowly set on the warm spring day...
Kyela looked at her watch suprised by the time and started to walk around in the ever growing shadow of the trees...
Posted 4/12/10
*coverd by a cloak Sanora watched the sunrise while hiding in the shadows of the trees*
lycan
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

tearsanddreams wrote:

The sun began to slowly set on the warm spring day...
Kyela looked at her watch suprised by the time and started to walk around in the ever growing shadow of the trees...


walking around slightly bored
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

ajho104 wrote:


tearsanddreams wrote:

The sun began to slowly set on the warm spring day...
Kyela looked at her watch suprised by the time and started to walk around in the ever growing shadow of the trees...


walking around slightly bored


Kyela smelled someone non-human not too far away and started heading in that direction
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

Pheonix-Fire wrote:

*coverd by a cloak Sanora watched the sunrise while hiding in the shadows of the trees*


Kyela followed a smell of non-human and went right passed sanora without noticing...
Posted 4/12/10

tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:

*coverd by a cloak Sanora watched the sunrise while hiding in the shadows of the trees*


Kyela followed a smell of non-human and went right passed sanora without noticing...


*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

Pheonix-Fire wrote:



*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*


Kyela looked up towards Sanora and using her foot scooped up the knife and kicked it back upwards to her barely missing her...
lycan
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:



*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*


Kyela looked up towards Sanora and using her foot scooped up the knife and kicked it back upwards to her barely missing her...


watching the two girls there crazy he says slowly
Posted 4/12/10

tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:



*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*


Kyela looked up towards Sanora and using her foot scooped up the knife and kicked it back upwards to her barely missing her...


thanks. *catches it and puts it away*
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

Pheonix-Fire wrote:


tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:



*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*


Kyela looked up towards Sanora and using her foot scooped up the knife and kicked it back upwards to her barely missing her...


thanks. *catches it and puts it away*


*chuckles* "Being so high you'll probably loose a lot"
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

ajho104 wrote:


tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:



*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*


Kyela looked up towards Sanora and using her foot scooped up the knife and kicked it back upwards to her barely missing her...


watching the two girls there crazy he says slowly


*chuckles* "Being so high you'll probably loose a lot"
*turns and looks towards him*
Posted 4/12/10

tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:


tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:



*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*


Kyela looked up towards Sanora and using her foot scooped up the knife and kicked it back upwards to her barely missing her...


thanks. *catches it and puts it away*


*chuckles* "Being so high you'll probably loose a lot"


nope. *jumps down*
Creator
14289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / waiting to see yo...
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

Pheonix-Fire wrote:



nope. *jumps down*


"So your saying that that was on purpose?"
lycan
26457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

tearsanddreams wrote:


ajho104 wrote:


tearsanddreams wrote:


Pheonix-Fire wrote:



*sanora dropped a knife infront on Kyela*


Kyela looked up towards Sanora and using her foot scooped up the knife and kicked it back upwards to her barely missing her...


watching the two girls there crazy he says slowly


*chuckles* "Being so high you'll probably loose a lot"
*turns and looks towards him*


he winks at her smiling
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.