First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Application for Existing Characters
Posted 4/13/10
Application for Existing Characters
Please follow the following format:


Username:
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay:
Reason:

Crusnik - Mod
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
Username: narutosasukegal44
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Abel Nightroad
Reason: Favorite character and I rp him good. Plus I'll be active.
Posted 4/13/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Username: narutosasukegal44
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Abel Nightroad
Reason: Favorite character and I rp him good. Plus I'll be active.


accipio, accepted
Posted 4/14/10
Username: benihime38
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Caterina Sforza
Reason: shes a challenging character to roleplay and i like the character
Crusnik - Mod
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 4/14/10

benihime38 wrote:

Username: benihime38
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Caterina Sforza
Reason: shes a challenging character to roleplay and i like the character


Accepted! ^_^ heehee, but you already knew that.
Posted 4/14/10

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Accepted! ^_^ heehee, but you already knew that.


Gratias
Member
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/10
Username: GyulaKadar
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Ion Fortuna
Reason: Because he is an awesome character. : D
Posted 5/30/10

GyulaKadar wrote:

Username: GyulaKadar
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Ion Fortuna
Reason: Because he is an awesome character. : D


accipio, accepted
Posted 6/6/10


Username: Rikka9
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Esther Blanchett
Reason: I like her heart. She's compassionate and is still willing to put up a fight.



Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/8/10

Rikka9 wrote:



Username: Rikka9
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay: Esther Blanchett
Reason: I like her heart. She's compassionate and is still willing to put up a fight.





accipio, accepted
yay! finally, the Queen of Albion!
Posted 6/8/10


Grazie mille! (Thank you very much.)

Posted 6/9/10

Rikka9 wrote:


Grazie mille! (Thank you very much.)




ne, you can start rp-ing ^_^ [
Posted 6/16/10

benihime38 wrote:

Application for Existing Characters
Please follow the following format:


Username:
Name of Character you wish to Roleplay:
Reason:



KiraShibles
Whichever character is left (Male)
I want to RP + i need to be active and earn more CR points
(I neeed it to RP...obviously, :D)
Posted 6/16/10

KiraShibles wrote:


i will link you here to see which male characters are still available http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Trinity_Blood_RP/pages/existing-characters

Posted 6/17/10

benihime38 wrote:


KiraShibles wrote:


i will link you here to see which male characters are still available http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Trinity_Blood_RP/pages/existing-characters


Oh, ill hoose Alessandro XVIII please
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.