First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~The Small Village~
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 5/3/10


"A truer statement has never been said,"
Kambei flips his swords around and put his hands up in a similar fashion, he does a similar boxing footwork but adding his Ugoki step to it as he moves towards kaden.
Posted 5/4/10
~Due to all the footwork loosening up the soil, Kaden accelerates the pace in his footwork to start to circle Kambei and manages to bring up a thick enough dust cloud around him and in between Kambei and himself to make his next move. Soon, the dust cloud fills the air~
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 5/5/10


Kambei stands bouncing in the center and then stops hopping standing unmoving.
Posted 5/5/10

carlrules097 wrote:

Kambei stands bouncing in the center and then stops hopping standing unmoving.


~Kaden comes flying in from the side; closely out of the line of sight of Kambei, with a Doumawashi/Full Body Spin Kick~
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

is that like a corkscrew kick or a spinning dropkick?
Posted 5/7/10 , edited 5/7/10

OOC: no. there are several variations, but here's a picture of the one i'm using. hope this helps.
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 5/7/10

Ah ok

Kambei steps toward kaden and raises one arm blocking the kick with the bare side of the blade and follows it up quickly with jab with the handle of his other sword aiming for under Kaden's knee.
Posted 5/7/10


~Kaden quickly shifts his body weight by from his previous move to a Scissors Takedown as to both avoid or dodge the Kambei's attack and at the same time attempt to take Kambei to the ground~
Posted 5/11/10
OOC: you gonna wanna reply anytime soon?
Moderator
9711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Just a kamen ride...
Offline
Posted 5/11/10

rkanubis wrote:

OOC: you gonna wanna reply anytime soon?


nah, you can have this one im gonna be gone the next couple days anyway
Posted 6/6/10
Gramis, on his way to the city, walked into the village. He took a book from his robes and opened it up looking at some empty seals "Hmmmm, maybe I'll pick up a few souls while I'm here." Gramis walked around the village for some time, scouting out large families and common places.
Posted 6/6/10 , edited 6/6/10


-A guy wearing a black long coat & bearing a shady appearance walks down the route from the opposite direction of Gramis approach,while seeming unconcerned towards the surrounding,as well with a gaze fixed low at the ground & hands partially concealed under the long sleeves of the coat.-


Posted 6/6/10


Gramis glanced at the man discretely before turning to a page of in-use seals in his book, he flicked on of the seals causing a small green flame to appear, the flame dropped from the book, hovered above the ground for a moment, falling behind as Gramis walked, then dissapeared.
Posted 6/9/10
~Kaden leaves the village and heads to off randomly to some where else.~
Posted 6/10/10

-The trick conducted by Gramis from the book of seals didn't stayed out of notice by the senses of that strange guy.As the flame disappeared,a gust of wind stirring up few particles of soil into air,erased that guy's figure out of the sight.-

OOC:Sorry for the late reply

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.