Post Reply Dance class
Students
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 4/13/10
hello students i am Tadase-kun your teacher plz introduce yourself and tell me what class youd like to take out of the following: Tap, ballet, jazz, or hiphop
Posted 4/27/10
Konnichiwa tadase-kun..my names michiko mich for short.well,i really love dancing especially hiphop and ballet..*smiles* yoroshiku!!
Students
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 4/28/10

silent_flame046 wrote:

Konnichiwa tadase-kun..my names michiko mich for short.well,i really love dancing especially hiphop and ballet..*smiles* yoroshiku!![/quote



ok then you can be in those classes Hip Hop is at 6:00 on Wednesday and ballet is at 5:00 on Mondays

Posted 4/28/10

Tadase5 wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:

Konnichiwa tadase-kun..my names michiko mich for short.well,i really love dancing especially hiphop and ballet..*smiles* yoroshiku!![/quote



ok then you can be in those classes Hip Hop is at 6:00 on Wednesday and ballet is at 5:00 on Mondays



okie..*smiles* i'll be there for sure

Students
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 4/28/10

silent_flame046 wrote:


Tadase5 wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:

Konnichiwa tadase-kun..my names michiko mich for short.well,i really love dancing especially hiphop and ballet..*smiles* yoroshiku!![/quote



ok then you can be in those classes Hip Hop is at 6:00 on Wednesday and ballet is at 5:00 on Mondays



okie..*smiles* i'll be there for sure



Ok if i cant be there i will be sure to post it * Does little smile and head tilt thing they do in like every anime*
Posted 4/28/10

Tadase5 wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:


Tadase5 wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:

Konnichiwa tadase-kun..my names michiko mich for short.well,i really love dancing especially hiphop and ballet..*smiles* yoroshiku!![/quote



ok then you can be in those classes Hip Hop is at 6:00 on Wednesday and ballet is at 5:00 on Mondays



okie..*smiles* i'll be there for sure



Ok if i cant be there i will be sure to post it * Does little smile and head tilt thing they do in like every anime*


okey..*smiles*

Students
2885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Karakura town
Offline
Posted 5/2/10

silent_flame046 wrote:


Tadase5 wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:


Tadase5 wrote:


silent_flame046 wrote:

Konnichiwa tadase-kun..my names michiko mich for short.well,i really love dancing especially hiphop and ballet..*smiles* yoroshiku!![/quote



ok then you can be in those classes Hip Hop is at 6:00 on Wednesday and ballet is at 5:00 on Mondays



okie..*smiles* i'll be there for sure



Ok if i cant be there i will be sure to post it * Does little smile and head tilt thing they do in like every anime*


okey..*smiles*



Cant do class this monday sorry have to go to my brothers baseball game

You must be logged in to post.