First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply -Mod Application-
-KwMs- Mod :]
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

Yumari-Chan wrote:

Name/Nickname:Yumari-Chan
Are you going to be active?Yes!
Ideas for the group (optional):Not for now..




OMG i am deeply sorry for just ACCEPTING you now *bows*
Thanks for applying Yumari-chan
-KwMs- Mod :]
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm pukin' rainbo...
Offline
Posted 12/12/10

charitywarren wrote:


Yumari-Chan wrote:

Name/Nickname:Yumari-Chan
Are you going to be active?Yes!
Ideas for the group (optional):Not for now..




OMG i am deeply sorry for just ACCEPTING you now *bows*
Thanks for applying Yumari-chan


It's alright^^I'll try to be as creative as possible!
-KwMs- Mod :]
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 12/13/10

Yumari-Chan wrote:


charitywarren wrote:


Yumari-Chan wrote:

Name/Nickname:Yumari-Chan
Are you going to be active?Yes!
Ideas for the group (optional):Not for now..




OMG i am deeply sorry for just ACCEPTING you now *bows*
Thanks for applying Yumari-chan


It's alright^^I'll try to be as creative as possible!


Aww I am really Thankful yumari-chan. Please post in the walls and forum too.

Again I am really sorry, since i didn't notice it
-KwMs- Mod :]
3433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm pukin' rainbo...
Offline
Posted 12/14/10

charitywarren wrote:


Yumari-Chan wrote:


charitywarren wrote:


Yumari-Chan wrote:

Name/Nickname:Yumari-Chan
Are you going to be active?Yes!
Ideas for the group (optional):Not for now..




OMG i am deeply sorry for just ACCEPTING you now *bows*
Thanks for applying Yumari-chan


It's alright^^I'll try to be as creative as possible!


Aww I am really Thankful yumari-chan. Please post in the walls and forum too.

Again I am really sorry, since i didn't notice it


No prob^^
-KwMs- member
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 11/19/11 , edited 11/19/11



Name/Nickname: hanna aka heartdream :p
Are you going to be active? yup i am here whenever ya need me XD europe time that is ;)
Examples of YOUR work(in spoiler please):




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.