First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply I.D Card
Posted 4/15/10 , edited 4/15/10




I.D Card






Username :
Name :
Status :
Favourite Members : ( Maximum 3)
Pic : (Snsd Pics)

Example:
Posted 4/15/10 , edited 4/15/10

darkwing15 wrote:





I.D Card






Username :NatsuyakiMiyabi_Fan
Name :Denise
Status :Creator
Favourite Members :Taeyeon,Yoona,Sooyoung
Pic :


Taken By Darkwing15
Posted 4/15/10


done!
Member
7037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Moon Kindom
Offline
Posted 4/16/10
Username : utau_hoshina
Name :Miyu
Status : member
Favourite Members : Soo young
Pic :


thanks~
Posted 4/21/10

utau_hoshina wrote:

Username : utau_hoshina
Name :Miyu
Status : member
Favourite Members : Soo young
Pic :


thanks~


here you go...
Member
9370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
Username : HSJandNYClover
Name : Angelica
Status : member
Favourite Members : Jessica, Seohyun, Taeyeon
Pic :
Moderator
2085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / asian
Offline
Posted 4/25/10 , edited 4/25/10
Username : rin_ayako
Name : Rin
Status : Member
Favourite Members : ( Maximum 3) Yuri n SooYoung
Pic : (Snsd Pics)
Posted 4/30/10

rin_ayako wrote:

Username : rin_ayako
Name : Rin
Status : Member
Favourite Members : ( Maximum 3) Yuri n SooYoung
Pic : (Snsd Pics)




HSJandNYClover wrote:

Username : HSJandNYClover
Name : Angelica
Status : member
Favourite Members : Jessica, Seohyun, Taeyeon
Pic :

Moderator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 5/10/10
Username :Joreen95
Name : Joreen
Status : Member
Favourite Members : ( Maximum 3) Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung
Pic : My PROFILE PIC/ AVI
Member
7157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / beside Ryutaro......
Offline
Posted 5/15/10
Username : kitamsjean25
Name : Jean
Status : Member
Favourite Members ( Maximum 3):Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung
Pic : (Snsd Pics)
Posted 6/8/10 , edited 6/8/10

joreen95 wrote:

Username :Joreen95
Name : Joreen
Status : Member
Favourite Members : ( Maximum 3) Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung
Pic : My PROFILE PIC/ AVI


Done

Moderator
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

NAtsuyakiMIYabi_Fan wrote:


joreen95 wrote:

Username :Joreen95
Name : Joreen
Status : Member
Favourite Members : ( Maximum 3) Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung
Pic : My PROFILE PIC/ AVI


Done



thanks:))!
Posted 6/8/10

kitamsjean25 wrote:

Username : kitamsjean25
Name : Jean
Status : Member
Favourite Members ( Maximum 3):Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung
Pic : (Snsd Pics)


Done
Member
7157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / beside Ryutaro......
Offline
Posted 6/8/10

NAtsuyakiMIYabi_Fan wrote:


kitamsjean25 wrote:

Username : kitamsjean25
Name : Jean
Status : Member
Favourite Members ( Maximum 3):Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung
Pic : (Snsd Pics)


Done


Cute~!^^ thank you:D
Posted 6/8/10

kitamsjean25 wrote:


NAtsuyakiMIYabi_Fan wrote:


kitamsjean25 wrote:

Username : kitamsjean25
Name : Jean
Status : Member
Favourite Members ( Maximum 3):Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung
Pic : (Snsd Pics)


Done


Cute~!^^ thank you:D


My bad.Generation was spelled wrong.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.