First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Request ○ Avatar
-machiato-
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / suju's cupboard
Offline
Posted 4/16/10 , edited 4/24/10
hello peeps! the 1st forum of Vanilla Seattle has opened :] You can request you avatar here. Avatar please not banner. If you want banners / something else, i'll open another forum soon. But the one thing you have to do before requesting is "invite your buddies". Just invite you buddies and make a screenshot of it. thankiesss for inviting and requesting ♥

iForm

main text :
extra text : (if you want)
style color : (the specific color of your avie) . (bright/dark)
size : (thin / tall / short / wide)
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)
scr shot pict : NO NEED SCR SHOT AGAIN! BUT PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T INVITED YOUR BUDDIES, JUST INVITE THEM :]

ex.


make sure you use it for 1 or 2 days or more. we work hard on it too :]

Posted 4/16/10 , edited 4/16/10

main text :Girls Generation (Snsd)
extra text : (if you want)
style color : (the specific color of your avie) anything
size : (thin / tall / short / wide)200x700
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)
Member
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DreamLand ~
Offline
Posted 4/16/10 , edited 4/16/10
main text : Rainee
extra text : sky
style color : pink
size : tall and thin
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)



----
in progress // done by -Machiato-
Member
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in heaven!
Offline
Posted 4/16/10
main text : Life is like ART!
extra text : (if you want) just the main text
style color : (the specific color of your avie) you choose
size : (thin / tall / short / wide) 250x750
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)

-machiato-
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / suju's cupboard
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

_peep_ wrote:

main text : Rainee
extra text : sky
style color : pink
size : tall and thin
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)



----
in progress // done by -Machiato-


here it is .. just ask for any changes :]


Member
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My DreamLand ~
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

-MacHiaTo- wrote:


_peep_ wrote:

main text : Rainee
extra text : sky
style color : pink
size : tall and thin
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)



----
in progress // done by -Machiato-


here it is .. just ask for any changes :]




wooww~ it's really good !! Thanksiess .. X3
-machiato-
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / suju's cupboard
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

angel_from_heaven wrote:

main text : Life is like ART!
extra text : (if you want) just the main text
style color : (the specific color of your avie) you choose
size : (thin / tall / short / wide) 250x750
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)



sorry but the pict doesn't appear . can u re-upload? thx :]
-machiato-
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / suju's cupboard
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

darkwing15 wrote:


main text :Girls Generation (Snsd)
extra text : (if you want)
style color : (the specific color of your avie) anything
size : (thin / tall / short / wide)200x700
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)


btw which girl do you want to be edited?
Posted 4/16/10 , edited 4/16/10



if possible, i want all of them!! plz!!

----

okay i'll try :]
in progress // done by -machiato-
Member
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in heaven!
Offline
Posted 4/16/10 , edited 4/16/10




do you see it now?


----

in progress // done by -machiato-
-machiato-
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / suju's cupboard
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

angel_from_heaven wrote:





do you see it now?


----

in progress // done by -machiato-


here it is .. just ask for any changes :]



-machiato-
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / suju's cupboard
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

darkwing15 wrote:




if possible, i want all of them!! plz!!

----

okay i'll try :]
in progress // done by -machiato-


sorry because it looks messy --' just ask for any changes :]


Posted 4/16/10


it's nice but can you make a little bit bright
Member
8024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/10 , edited 4/16/10
main text : kristin
extra text : (if you want)yeah ...
style color : (the specific color of your avie)what goes with the pic...beize ..i think...
size : (thin / tall / short / wide)tall &thin
pict : (HQ please and not so tiny)

scr shot pict : (put in spoiler please)



----
in progress // done by SuzukiAiri_fan
-machiato-
13914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / suju's cupboard
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

darkwing15 wrote:



it's nice but can you make a little bit bright



is it okay?


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.