First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply roleplay application
Posted 4/19/10

shinjack wrote:

alright what for training should i do today hmmmm ..... i'l start with 4000 push ups .....*doing push ups * 1.2.3..4.5.6.7.8.........55..56...........


YO!!! what are ya doing thick eyebrows??? * look at lee*
Rock Lee
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / pure lands
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

3936..3937 hello naruto just doing some warm-ups before i begin my training .. wanna join me naruto *keeps doing push up * 3962...3963
Posted 4/20/10 , edited 4/20/10


i would loved to join you thick eyebrows but i gotta go find sakura-chan *on fire* I WOUN'T FORGIVE THAT JACKASS IF HE IS WITH MY LOVELY SAKURA-CHAN !!!
Rock Lee
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / pure lands
Offline
Posted 4/20/10 , edited 4/20/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:
i would loved to join you thick eyebrows but i gotta go find sakura-chan *on fire* I WOUN'T FORGIVE THAT JACKASS IF HE IS WITH MY LOVELY SAKURA-CHAN !!!







4000... *gets up * then i'll help ya look for her ÖwÖ
Posted 4/20/10

shinjack wrote:

4000... *gets up * then i'll help ya look for her ÖwÖ


oh really???
arigatou na thick eyebrows ^^
SO LETS GO!!!
Posted 4/24/10
can i be minato?????? plz....
Posted 4/25/10

shugo_luver wrote:

can i be minato?????? plz....


of course you can be my otou-san ^^
Sasuke Uchiha
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 4/25/10
Can I be Uchiha Sasuke? xD;;
Posted 4/25/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


shugo_luver wrote:

can i be minato?????? plz....


of course you can be my otou-san ^^


hahahah ok ^^ my brave son ^^
Posted 4/26/10

shugo_luver wrote:
hahahah ok ^^ my brave son ^^


Naruto: MATTEBAYO!!! ... since when did i get a father again ???
Posted 4/26/10

xxxfonxxx wrote:


shugo_luver wrote:
hahahah ok ^^ my brave son ^^


Naruto: MATTEBAYO!!! ... since when did i get a father again ???


since yesterday (???) -.- btw isn't it "dattebayo?"
Posted 4/26/10

shugo_luver wrote:

since yesterday (???) -.- btw isn't it "dattebayo?"


naruto: souka ahahaha i forgot dattebayo (no cuz i wanted to say wait a moment ^^ )
Posted 4/26/10


lol hahah i see...
Posted 4/27/10

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Can I be Uchiha Sasuke? xD;;


ah of course you can be sasuke ^^ ... sorry for not noticing your post T^T
Sakura Haruno
39014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ZAZA-LAND ♥ LOLZ
Offline
Posted 4/27/10
i realllyyy have no idea O.o who to choose =w=
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.