First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
From Japanese Media Stereotype to Cultural Scene and Influence
Posted 4/16/10
Just what else can you expect from an one-dimensional character, who can't score a single girl's heart with his forever 10 year old mentality and physique. While he's mentally, emotionally, and physically attached to a speech impaired yellow creature. As they shared a verbally aggressive, and electrically abusive shock therapy of a relationship history for 13 years. One heck of a wedding?

'Pokemon' Dumps Ash Ketchum & Pikachu For New Cast In 'Pokemon Black And White'(citation)

And speaking of stereotypes regarding Japanese cultural scene and influence, with the real life Japanese social scene is taking over the online scene. While at the same time virtual social medium is replacing real life social activity in Japan as a cultural norm. Real romantic love is definitely not in the air of Japan. And that's already on top of a ton of buzzard Japanese dating rules, which doesn't facilitate real human mating rituals at all.

And the Japanese government thinks that a social package on child raising can solve the aging Japanese population crisis? Are the Japanese politicians and legislators just about lost all relevancy on reality, when all they care about is the almighty currency?
Posted 4/16/10
So basically you’re saying because of technology and online websites where people can supposedly be anonymous, the Japanese dating scene is declining?
Posted 4/16/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

So basically you’re saying because of technology and online websites where people can supposedly be anonymous, the Japanese dating scene is declining?
Not exactly, when I think the technology only accelerated the rate of decline. While the Japanese culture itself is facilitating a scene of utter falseness of the social self influencing true inner self. In other word, the Japanese collective culture of sameness is altering the Japanese individual view of themselves through technology and media stereotypes.

And my proof is the fact that the majority of Japaneses aren't even themselves both online nor in real life, while their inner selves are either being viewed by the Japanese society as deviancy and traditionally indecent by default, or being exploited by entertainment industry as their inner desires became marketable fantasy.
Posted 4/16/10

DomFortress wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

So basically you’re saying because of technology and online websites where people can supposedly be anonymous, the Japanese dating scene is declining?
Not exactly, when I think the technology only accelerated the rate of decline. While the Japanese culture itself is facilitating a scene of utter falseness of the social self influencing true inner self. In other word, the Japanese collective culture of sameness is altering the Japanese individual view of themselves through technology and media stereotypes.

And my proof is the fact that the majority of Japaneses aren't even themselves both online nor in real life, while their inner selves are either being viewed by the Japanese society as deviancy and traditionally indecent by default, or being exploited by entertainment industry as their inner desires became marketable fantasy.


if all else fails they can make children using science but i find that to be unethical and wrong, but well who knows. Japan has a lot of social problems they need to work out but they need to figure them out for themselves who to do so. I will leave with one thing to say i do play some of those dating sims, visual novels etc "I payed for btw" but I still want a relation ship with a girl.
Posted 4/16/10

CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

So basically you’re saying because of technology and online websites where people can supposedly be anonymous, the Japanese dating scene is declining?
Not exactly, when I think the technology only accelerated the rate of decline. While the Japanese culture itself is facilitating a scene of utter falseness of the social self influencing true inner self. In other word, the Japanese collective culture of sameness is altering the Japanese individual view of themselves through technology and media stereotypes.

And my proof is the fact that the majority of Japaneses aren't even themselves both online nor in real life, while their inner selves are either being viewed by the Japanese society as deviancy and traditionally indecent by default, or being exploited by entertainment industry as their inner desires became marketable fantasy.


if all else fails they can make children using science but i find that to be unethical and wrong, but well who knows. Japan has a lot of social problems they need to work out but they need to figure them out for themselves who to do so. I will leave with one thing to say i do play some of those dating sims, visual novels etc "I payed for btw" but I still want a relation ship with a girl.
Not unless they plan on the children to teach themselves, or worst to invent technology to teach their kids for them.

Earlier today I confronted a group of kids showboating who's house is the largest, who's yard is the biggest, who's got more and better toys. So I asked them "who's parents had done something that made you laugh?" And then there was only silence I was getting.

Happiness through their sharing of laughter, that's what I wanted to find out from those kids. However while their materialistic mentality was directly related to their parents' lifestyle choice. Those children are already growing apart from their parents. What a shame.
Posted 4/16/10


most parents are so young nowadays"kids having kids", they don't want anything to do with their kids and want them to grow up fast so they will not have to take any responsibility for them. I know some that is a year older than me and has a kid that is 8 years old meaning she was 15 when she got pregnant and well I yeah she doesn't want any major responsibility for him. He is not neglected need wise but he is emotional wise. On track this is going to get worse due to fact that a guy recently married a game character in japan =-=
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/10 , edited 4/16/10
The Japanese population crisis can be solve easily, import all the babies that neighbouring China doesn't want. China can have their one kid per family, and Japan can have more babies. We are all East Asians, aren't we? And the Japanese can still marry their video game character in their DS. Everyone is satisfied, especially the babies. I mean, who doesn't want to leave China?
Posted 4/16/10

orangeflute wrote:

The Japanese population crisis can be solve easily, import all the babies that neighbouring China doesn't want. China can have their one kid per family, and Japan can have more babies. We are all East Asians, aren't we? And the Japanese can still marry their video game character in their DS. Everyone is satisfied, especially the babies. I mean, who doesn't want to leave China?
What is human trafficking.

Chinese government will deny the thought of abandoning the children, it'll make them politically look bad. While the Japaneses are notoriously homogenized, they can't even accept immigrants from neighboring states due to their immigration laws.

Are you even remotely aware of international policy and affairs? Insofar your statement only shows your complete disregard of international human rights laws.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10

DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:

The Japanese population crisis can be solve easily, import all the babies that neighbouring China doesn't want. China can have their one kid per family, and Japan can have more babies. We are all East Asians, aren't we? And the Japanese can still marry their video game character in their DS. Everyone is satisfied, especially the babies. I mean, who doesn't want to leave China?
What is human trafficking.

Chinese government will deny the thought of abandoning the children, it'll make them politically look bad. While the Japaneses are notoriously homogenized, they can't even accept immigrants from neighboring states due to their immigration laws.

Are you even remotely aware of international policy and affairs? Insofar your statement only shows your complete disregard of international human rights laws.


Japan wants to boost up their population, China still has this whole One Child thing, there are plenty of kids there in need of adoption, and no one wants to stay in China. I don't see the any qualms in it.The two countries can have this transaction in private, no one will know anything. In fact, if Japan were to adopt these children, they would actually have HUMAN RIGHTS, as oppose to staying in China. In addition, if they were to just give them Japanese names and taught the Japanese language, who would know the difference. Even the most militant and xenophobic Japanese citizen will not be able to distinguish these children from the native Japanese population by looks alone. Who knows, maybe these kids will grow up to be the ones driving the black vans?
Posted 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:

The Japanese population crisis can be solve easily, import all the babies that neighbouring China doesn't want. China can have their one kid per family, and Japan can have more babies. We are all East Asians, aren't we? And the Japanese can still marry their video game character in their DS. Everyone is satisfied, especially the babies. I mean, who doesn't want to leave China?
What is human trafficking.

Chinese government will deny the thought of abandoning the children, it'll make them politically look bad. While the Japaneses are notoriously homogenized, they can't even accept immigrants from neighboring states due to their immigration laws.

Are you even remotely aware of international policy and affairs? Insofar your statement only shows your complete disregard of international human rights laws.


Japan wants to boost up their population, China still has this whole One Child thing, there are plenty of kids there in need of adoption, and no one wants to stay in China. I don't see the any qualms in it.The two countries can have this transaction in private, no one will know anything. In fact, if Japan were to adopt these children, they would actually have HUMAN RIGHTS, as oppose to staying in China. In addition, if they were to just give them Japanese names and taught the Japanese language, who would know the difference. Even the most militant and xenophobic Japanese citizen will not be able to distinguish these children from the native Japanese population by looks alone. Who knows, maybe these kids will grow up to be the ones driving the black vans?
That is a complete violation of the universal human rights act via human trafficking.

That's it, you have no regard on the nature of humanity. When you can't even begin to understand what will your action do to others due to a lack of compassion. I mean WTF?! Would you honestly like to be transferred into a foreign land, forced to adapt a foreign identity and culture, at the cost of completely disregard your consent? Because that's exactly what you're suggesting to do with Chinese children, when you're treating them like some sort of domesticated livestock.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10


It is up to the Children if they want to completely disregard their cultural identity, Japan has a large enough Chinese community for them to interact with, they can maintain their language in addition to learning Japanese. They are humans, given the divine gift of CHOICE. The alternative to this would either be begging in the streets or thrown into a poorly stocked, badly maintained state-runned orphanage. But, I agree, it is very incompassionate and inconsiderate of me to suggest that we should send these children to a country that actually understands and adheres to International Human-rights laws.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
Let us just agree that we are of two, irreconcilable schools of thoughts, and that we each think the other is wrong at best, and inhumane at worst. Consider this as an olive branch for peace, or as a laurel wreath to crown your victory in this little debate of ours.
Posted 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:

The Japanese population crisis can be solve easily, import all the babies that neighbouring China doesn't want. China can have their one kid per family, and Japan can have more babies. We are all East Asians, aren't we? And the Japanese can still marry their video game character in their DS. Everyone is satisfied, especially the babies. I mean, who doesn't want to leave China?
What is human trafficking.

Chinese government will deny the thought of abandoning the children, it'll make them politically look bad. While the Japaneses are notoriously homogenized, they can't even accept immigrants from neighboring states due to their immigration laws.

Are you even remotely aware of international policy and affairs? Insofar your statement only shows your complete disregard of international human rights laws.


Japan wants to boost up their population, China still has this whole One Child thing, there are plenty of kids there in need of adoption, and no one wants to stay in China. I don't see the any qualms in it.The two countries can have this transaction in private, no one will know anything. In fact, if Japan were to adopt these children, they would actually have HUMAN RIGHTS, as oppose to staying in China. In addition, if they were to just give them Japanese names and taught the Japanese language, who would know the difference. Even the most militant and xenophobic Japanese citizen will not be able to distinguish these children from the native Japanese population by looks alone. Who knows, maybe these kids will grow up to be the ones driving the black vans?

That is a complete violation of the universal human rights act via human trafficking.
That's it, you have no regard on the nature of humanity. When you can't even begin to understand what will your action do to others due to a lack of compassion. I mean WTF?! Would you honestly like to be transferred into a foreign land, forced to adapt a foreign identity and culture, at the cost of completely disregard your consent? Because that's exactly what you're suggesting to do with Chinese children, when you're treating them like some sort of domesticated livestock.


It is up to the Children if they want to completely disregard their cultural identity, Japan has a large enough Chinese community for them to interact with, they can maintain their language in addition to learning Japanese. They are humans, given the divine gift of CHOICE. The alternative to this would either be begging in the streets or thrown into a poorly stocked, badly maintained state-runned orphanage. But, I agree, it is very incompassionate and inconsiderate of me to suggest that we should send these children to a country that actually understands and adheres to International Human-rights laws.
Even when the Japanese collective culture of sameness is to disassociate one's social self from one's inner nature, as long as passive aggressive behavior is at its core?

Furthermore, you originally suggested here that both the Chinese and the Japanese government should conduct this human trafficking "in private, no one will know anything". And now you're suggesting that the children can have a choice, even though they shouldn't know just what their choice may lead to according to your original plan of secrecy, that includes denying them access of their origin. Are you purposely restating the history of Japanese citizens being abducted by North Korean government during the Cold War? is there no bound of your own stupidity?

Therefore:

orangeflute wrote:

Let us just agree that we are of two, irreconcilable schools of thoughts, and that we each think the other is wrong at best, and inhumane at worst. Consider this as an olive branch for peace, or as a laurel wreath to crown your victory in this little debate of ours.
Take it back, when I don't need you patronizing me for something that you didn't even agree with; my view on your lack of compassion and judgment.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10

DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:

The Japanese population crisis can be solve easily, import all the babies that neighbouring China doesn't want. China can have their one kid per family, and Japan can have more babies. We are all East Asians, aren't we? And the Japanese can still marry their video game character in their DS. Everyone is satisfied, especially the babies. I mean, who doesn't want to leave China?
What is human trafficking.

Chinese government will deny the thought of abandoning the children, it'll make them politically look bad. While the Japaneses are notoriously homogenized, they can't even accept immigrants from neighboring states due to their immigration laws.

Are you even remotely aware of international policy and affairs? Insofar your statement only shows your complete disregard of international human rights laws.


Japan wants to boost up their population, China still has this whole One Child thing, there are plenty of kids there in need of adoption, and no one wants to stay in China. I don't see the any qualms in it.The two countries can have this transaction in private, no one will know anything. In fact, if Japan were to adopt these children, they would actually have HUMAN RIGHTS, as oppose to staying in China. In addition, if they were to just give them Japanese names and taught the Japanese language, who would know the difference. Even the most militant and xenophobic Japanese citizen will not be able to distinguish these children from the native Japanese population by looks alone. Who knows, maybe these kids will grow up to be the ones driving the black vans?

That is a complete violation of the universal human rights act via human trafficking.
That's it, you have no regard on the nature of humanity. When you can't even begin to understand what will your action do to others due to a lack of compassion. I mean WTF?! Would you honestly like to be transferred into a foreign land, forced to adapt a foreign identity and culture, at the cost of completely disregard your consent? Because that's exactly what you're suggesting to do with Chinese children, when you're treating them like some sort of domesticated livestock.


It is up to the Children if they want to completely disregard their cultural identity, Japan has a large enough Chinese community for them to interact with, they can maintain their language in addition to learning Japanese. They are humans, given the divine gift of CHOICE. The alternative to this would either be begging in the streets or thrown into a poorly stocked, badly maintained state-runned orphanage. But, I agree, it is very incompassionate and inconsiderate of me to suggest that we should send these children to a country that actually understands and adheres to International Human-rights laws.
Even when the Japanese collective culture of sameness is to disassociate one's social self from one's inner nature, as long as passive aggressive behavior is at its core?

Furthermore, you originally suggested here that both the Chinese and the Japanese government should conduct this human trafficking "in private, no one will know anything". And now you're suggesting that the children can have a choice, even though they shouldn't know just what their choice may lead to according to your original plan of secrecy, that includes denying them access of their origin. Are you purposely restating the history of Japanese citizens being abducted by North Korean government during the Cold War? is there no bound of your own stupidity?

Therefore:

orangeflute wrote:

Let us just agree that we are of two, irreconcilable schools of thoughts, and that we each think the other is wrong at best, and inhumane at worst. Consider this as an olive branch for peace, or as a laurel wreath to crown your victory in this little debate of ours.
Take it back, when I don't need you patronizing me for something that you didn't even agree with; my view on your lack of compassion and judgment.


Patronising? I can say the same of your disparagement of my intelligence. But, I will not argue over minor points, seeing as you are being argumentive today. First point, consent of the minors involved within the suggested transaction. When in the adoption process, the consent of the minor is only required, by the law of the PRC (http://www.novexcn.com/adoption_law_91.html),when that child have reached the age of ten. Thus, if the child reaches said age, then will they be asked for their consent, and therefore, my suggestion is by no means illegal or in violation to Chinese law. I stand by my suggestion that no one needs to know.

On the question of losing one's identity, I still stand on my opinion that they have the choice of assimilating. They may go to Japan, and thus, to the Japanese culture of conformity, or stay in China and, if they survive the orphanages, live with the Chinese culture of conformity. I am sure they would rather live in a place where they are not sent to gulags for speaking out against the government, given that both these cultures stress sigularity and sameness.

But, just know that my offer for peace towards each other still stand, that I wish no ill-blood are between us, and that I hope that our friendship will be stronger than the bonds between the sworn brothers Lui Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei.
Posted 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:

The Japanese population crisis can be solve easily, import all the babies that neighbouring China doesn't want. China can have their one kid per family, and Japan can have more babies. We are all East Asians, aren't we? And the Japanese can still marry their video game character in their DS. Everyone is satisfied, especially the babies. I mean, who doesn't want to leave China?
What is human trafficking.

Chinese government will deny the thought of abandoning the children, it'll make them politically look bad. While the Japaneses are notoriously homogenized, they can't even accept immigrants from neighboring states due to their immigration laws.

Are you even remotely aware of international policy and affairs? Insofar your statement only shows your complete disregard of international human rights laws.


Japan wants to boost up their population, China still has this whole One Child thing, there are plenty of kids there in need of adoption, and no one wants to stay in China. I don't see the any qualms in it.The two countries can have this transaction in private, no one will know anything. In fact, if Japan were to adopt these children, they would actually have HUMAN RIGHTS, as oppose to staying in China. In addition, if they were to just give them Japanese names and taught the Japanese language, who would know the difference. Even the most militant and xenophobic Japanese citizen will not be able to distinguish these children from the native Japanese population by looks alone. Who knows, maybe these kids will grow up to be the ones driving the black vans?

That is a complete violation of the universal human rights act via human trafficking.
That's it, you have no regard on the nature of humanity. When you can't even begin to understand what will your action do to others due to a lack of compassion. I mean WTF?! Would you honestly like to be transferred into a foreign land, forced to adapt a foreign identity and culture, at the cost of completely disregard your consent? Because that's exactly what you're suggesting to do with Chinese children, when you're treating them like some sort of domesticated livestock.


It is up to the Children if they want to completely disregard their cultural identity, Japan has a large enough Chinese community for them to interact with, they can maintain their language in addition to learning Japanese. They are humans, given the divine gift of CHOICE. The alternative to this would either be begging in the streets or thrown into a poorly stocked, badly maintained state-runned orphanage. But, I agree, it is very incompassionate and inconsiderate of me to suggest that we should send these children to a country that actually understands and adheres to International Human-rights laws.
Even when the Japanese collective culture of sameness is to disassociate one's social self from one's inner nature, as long as passive aggressive behavior is at its core?

Furthermore, you originally suggested here that both the Chinese and the Japanese government should conduct this human trafficking "in private, no one will know anything". And now you're suggesting that the children can have a choice, even though they shouldn't know just what their choice may lead to according to your original plan of secrecy, that includes denying them access of their origin. Are you purposely restating the history of Japanese citizens being abducted by North Korean government during the Cold War? is there no bound of your own stupidity?

Therefore:

orangeflute wrote:

Let us just agree that we are of two, irreconcilable schools of thoughts, and that we each think the other is wrong at best, and inhumane at worst. Consider this as an olive branch for peace, or as a laurel wreath to crown your victory in this little debate of ours.
Take it back, when I don't need you patronizing me for something that you didn't even agree with; my view on your lack of compassion and judgment.


Patronising? I can say the same of your disparagement of my intelligence. But, I will not argue over minor points, seeing as you are being argumentive today. First point, consent of the minors involved within the suggested transaction. When in the adoption process, the consent of the minor is only required, by the law of the PRC,when that child have reached the age of ten. Thus, if the child reaches said age, then will they be asked for their consent, and therefore, my suggestion is by no means illegal or in violation to Chinese law. I stand by my suggestion that no one needs to know.

On the question of losing one's identity, I still stand on my opinion that they have the choice of assimilating. They may go to Japan, and thus, to the Japanese culture of conformity, or stay in China and, if they survive the orphanages, live with the Chinese culture of conformity. I am sure they would rather live in a place where they are sent to gulags for speaking out against the government, given that both these cultures stress sigularity and sameness.

But, just know that my offer for peace towards each other still stand, that I wish no ill-blood are between us, and that I hope that our friendship will be stronger than the bonds between the sworn brothers Lui Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei.
When I said I don't need your fake peace offer as some sort of "patronage" for you to agree to disagree with me, I meant this:

pa·tron·ize (ptr-nz, ptr-)
tr.v. pa·tron·ized, pa·tron·iz·ing, pa·tron·iz·es
1. To act as a patron to; support or sponsor.
2. To go to as a customer, especially on a regular basis.

3. To treat in a condescending manner.(citation)

Furthermore, when the natural age for maturation of the human brain's frontal lobe is at least in our 20's(citation). What inevitability the PRC legislation did was to allow minors to decide their own fate, when they're not naturally best equipped to do so. Therefore what you and the Chinese government are stating is scientifically unnatural, and that's the objective truth proven by both anthropology and psychology. Not based on the social norms or popular culture as presumed by the masses. So are you suggesting that the public shouldn't know about the unnatural and illogical nature of their own legislation? How do you justify that as human rights?

Not only that, how can you be so sure of those children would choose to be assimilated by the masses? When I've proven to you just how fake both the Chinese and the Japanese masses are, with their unnatural collective culture of sameness not based on the study of humanity. Or are you honestly willing to be assimilated by either one of those fake pretense of humanity?

Therefore don't pretend that you understand where I'm coming from, when you have no idea just what I'm talking about. While I'm not amused with your pretext of "Romance", because you have no idea just who are you dealing with.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.