First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
From Japanese Media Stereotype to Cultural Scene and Influence
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10


I am confused, do you want the minor's consent or do you not? It is inhumane, you say, to not allow them be adopted without their consent, and then you follow by saying it is illogical to allow the minors to have a choice in whether they want to adopted or not because their brain have yet to grow. In addition, they will face conformity whether they stay in China and its rotting orphanages or go to Japan, so that they may, in the future, fill up all the empty jobs spots left by the Japanese negative population rate. Also, I do not pretend to know where you are coming from or what you are thinking mainly because I don't know who you are or if you think at all. This inane arguement has progressed nowhere, and it will never end in a satisfying conclusion for the either of us. Why don't we just accept that the other's ideology is incompatible with our own, and end it by 'agreeing to disagree'?
Posted 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:



I am confused, do you want the minor's consent or do you not? It is inhumane, you say, to not allow them be adopted without their consent, and then you follow by saying it is illogical to allow the minors to have a choice in whether they want to adopted or not because their brain have yet to grow. In addition, they will face conformity whether they stay in China and its rotting orphanages or go to Japan, so that they may, in the future, fill up all the empty jobs spots left by the Japanese negative population rate. Also, I do not pretend to know where you are coming from or what you are thinking mainly because I don't know who you are or if you think at all. This inane arguement has progressed nowhere, and it will never end in a satisfying conclusion for the either of us. Why don't we just accept that the other's ideology is incompatible with our own, and end it by 'agreeing to disagree'?
Because at this very moment you're still regarding the Chinese children as domesticated livestock, not the future generation to be in charge after we're gone.

Furthermore, instead of you figuring out how to immediately solve their long term fake identity crisis within our generation. You just transferred them from one identity crisis zone to another. It is therefore you're the irresponsible, illogical, and worst of all indifferent one. Who's ignoring all the warning signs being presented by myself with my sources.

It's therefore your lack of intellect that's making your mentality as the same as both the Japanese and Chinese governments. Which ironically matches you as one of the domesticated livestock that you view the future generation of humanity as. When the reality is that they are anything but, however only if their condition is adversive and natural at best. So that they can blow us away with their positivity.

So do you still think of children, and subsequently humanity, as nothing but domesticated livestock? Yes or no. That's the major difference between your thinking and mine.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10

DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



I am confused, do you want the minor's consent or do you not? It is inhumane, you say, to not allow them be adopted without their consent, and then you follow by saying it is illogical to allow the minors to have a choice in whether they want to adopted or not because their brain have yet to grow. In addition, they will face conformity whether they stay in China and its rotting orphanages or go to Japan, so that they may, in the future, fill up all the empty jobs spots left by the Japanese negative population rate. Also, I do not pretend to know where you are coming from or what you are thinking mainly because I don't know who you are or if you think at all. This inane arguement has progressed nowhere, and it will never end in a satisfying conclusion for the either of us. Why don't we just accept that the other's ideology is incompatible with our own, and end it by 'agreeing to disagree'?
Because at this very moment you're still regarding the Chinese children as domesticated livestock, not the future generation to be in charge after we're gone.

Furthermore, instead of you figuring out how to immediately solve their long term fake identity crisis within our generation. You just transferred them from one identity crisis zone to another. It is therefore you're the irresponsible, illogical, and worst of all indifferent one. Who's ignoring all the warning signs being presented by myself with my sources.

It's therefore your lack of intellect that's making your mentality as the same as both the Japanese and Chinese governments. Which ironically matches you as one of the domesticated livestock that you view the future generation of humanity as. When the reality is that they are anything but, however only if their condition is adversive and natural at best. So that they can blow us away with their positivity.

So do you still think of children, and subsequently humanity, as nothing but domesticated livestock? Yes or no. That's the major difference between your thinking and mine.


They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple or whatever you folks have in Canada, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces (Oh, this is certainly neither slander nor calumny).
Because I am wrong, and it is as you say, I am evil, I am a 'sheeperson' (I can definately see you using this detestable word), I do not see these children's humanity, I am deficient in wit, and I am as the Chinese and Japanese Government (Right-Wing marxist authoritarian democrats). I concede defeat, I admit that I should just plurge such 'childishly bold' idea, that I do not want to give them an education by sending them to a country with one of the greatest educational system in the world, that they should just overcome the adversity of lacking norishment and water instead of surmounting the disability of foriegn language and culture.
Posted 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



I am confused, do you want the minor's consent or do you not? It is inhumane, you say, to not allow them be adopted without their consent, and then you follow by saying it is illogical to allow the minors to have a choice in whether they want to adopted or not because their brain have yet to grow. In addition, they will face conformity whether they stay in China and its rotting orphanages or go to Japan, so that they may, in the future, fill up all the empty jobs spots left by the Japanese negative population rate. Also, I do not pretend to know where you are coming from or what you are thinking mainly because I don't know who you are or if you think at all. This inane arguement has progressed nowhere, and it will never end in a satisfying conclusion for the either of us. Why don't we just accept that the other's ideology is incompatible with our own, and end it by 'agreeing to disagree'?
Because at this very moment you're still regarding the Chinese children as domesticated livestock, not the future generation to be in charge after we're gone.

Furthermore, instead of you figuring out how to immediately solve their long term fake identity crisis within our generation. You just transferred them from one identity crisis zone to another. It is therefore you're the irresponsible, illogical, and worst of all indifferent one. Who's ignoring all the warning signs being presented by myself with my sources.

It's therefore your lack of intellect that's making your mentality as the same as both the Japanese and Chinese governments. Which ironically matches you as one of the domesticated livestock that you view the future generation of humanity as. When the reality is that they are anything but, however only if their condition is adversive and natural at best. So that they can blow us away with their positivity.

So do you still think of children, and subsequently humanity, as nothing but domesticated livestock? Yes or no. That's the major difference between your thinking and mine.


They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces.
The children have the natural tendency and the immediate identity to be the future of humanity, it's therefore your own negative attitude on yourself that's subsequently tainting the current and future state of humanity. So consider that whenever you feel like rejecting yourself, and snap out of it already.

For better or worst, we are the change that we want to see in our world. So when the end doesn't justify the means, it's ultimately the thought that counts. Therefore...

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10


Do you think I look good with horns and goat hooves? Also, I think you are missing part of my post. I would certainly like to see that part in red as well. It make me quite upset if I knew you were fuming over only half of my post. Your links afterall, changed me as a man.

To answer your question, I think I am _, resident of _ in the country of _, born in the _th day of the _th month, in the year 19-. That I am son of _ and _, united in matrimony in the parish of _, on the _th day of the _th month, 19_. That there is alot of blanks in my account of myself because of my cowardice, and that my statement included one lie, left unblank, which you, being the uber-smart chap you are, will pick up easily.

Also, a message to everyone else: Don't feel intimidated just because two losers are arguing over the idiotic, the senseless, and the inane, feel free to answer his question, slander him, slander me, or slander both of us. Also, don't worry about such trivial details as grammar, spelling, and the like, it wouldn't be half as nice if you didn't make some mistake for the some member of the grammar-SS to fault you on (wouldn't want to rob them of their raison d'etre would you?).

Posted 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces.
The children have the natural tendency and the immediate identity to be the future of humanity, it's therefore your own negative attitude on yourself that's subsequently tainting the current and future state of humanity. So consider that whenever you feel like rejecting yourself, and snap out of it already.

For better or worst, we are the change that we want to see in our world. So when the end doesn't justify the means, it's ultimately the thought that counts. Therefore...

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!


Do you think I look good with horns and goat hooves? Also, I think you are missing part of my post. I would certainly like to see that part in red as well.

To answer your question, I think I am _, resident of _ in the country of _, born in the _th day of the _th month, in the year 19-. That I am son of _ and _, united in matrimony in the parish of _, on the _th day of the _th month, 19_. That there is alot of blanks in my account of myself because of my cowardice, and that my statement included one lie, left unblank, which you, being the uber-smart chap you are, will pick up easily.
That's your statistical background information. Therefore are you assuming that without your status, you are nothing? Only a fool will fall for that.

Furthermore, I don't believe in "win-loose" situation nor do I play the "zero-sum" game. So I only treat argument as a sport and a discipline to horn my intellect, whether or not you learned anything about yourself out of this debate is therefore solely up to you to decide for yourself. When you're the one who allowed himself to get personal about it in the first place, while that's not how to treat failures as problems and puzzles to be solved.

So once again, from the topic is time, how would you to solve the aging Japanese population due to their identity crisis? And be realistic about it.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10

DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces.
The children have the natural tendency and the immediate identity to be the future of humanity, it's therefore your own negative attitude on yourself that's subsequently tainting the current and future state of humanity. So consider that whenever you feel like rejecting yourself, and snap out of it already.

For better or worst, we are the change that we want to see in our world. So when the end doesn't justify the means, it's ultimately the thought that counts. Therefore...

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!


Do you think I look good with horns and goat hooves? Also, I think you are missing part of my post. I would certainly like to see that part in red as well.

To answer your question, I think I am _, resident of _ in the country of _, born in the _th day of the _th month, in the year 19-. That I am son of _ and _, united in matrimony in the parish of _, on the _th day of the _th month, 19_. That there is alot of blanks in my account of myself because of my cowardice, and that my statement included one lie, left unblank, which you, being the uber-smart chap you are, will pick up easily.
That's your statistical background information. Therefore are you assuming that without your status, you are nothing? Only a fool will fall for that.

Furthermore, I don't believe in "win-loose" situation nor do I play the "zero-sum" game. So I only treat argument as a sport and a discipline to horn my intellect, whether or not you learned anything about yourself out of this debate is therefore solely up to you to decide for yourself. When you're the one who allowed himself to get personal about it in the first place, while that's not how to treat failures as problems and puzzles to be solved.

So once again, from the topic is time, how would you to solve the aging Japanese population due to their identity crisis? And be realistic about it.


I think it is realistic, being mutually benefital to both nations, and to the childrens. It can also be viewed as a symbol of forgiveness, both nations willing to give up historic animosity to solve their respective population crisis. Also, the missing parts are not in red. I am very, very sad. My hard work, my sarcasm, all for nothing. I think I will go jump off a bridge because it isn't in red and then wonderfully deconstructed by your masterful hands to prove that a) I am wrong in everything, and b) I am lacking in intellect.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10
But, to an alternative system, the Japanese government can raise tax rates to a very high level, and offer giant tax breaks for every child under a person's care in addition to tax breaks for marriage, which is not too radical, and, hopefully, suited to your taste. Of course, instead raising income taxes, and thus giving less incentive to work, they should instate a head tax for every citizen, wherein a family is counted as one head, and for every child a family has, the tax is deducted. Also, the first child will not make a very big difference, seeing as there is only one person to replace two persons out of the workforce, but the tax breaks will increase after substantially with the second child and onward. This, bringing in a lot of revenue for the government, will give the government money to furnish public welfare programs, which include healthcare and thus, artificial insemination. Also, there is still the choice of adopting children from neighbouring China.
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces.
The children have the natural tendency and the immediate identity to be the future of humanity, it's therefore your own negative attitude on yourself that's subsequently tainting the current and future state of humanity. So consider that whenever you feel like rejecting yourself, and snap out of it already.

For better or worst, we are the change that we want to see in our world. So when the end doesn't justify the means, it's ultimately the thought that counts. Therefore...

JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!


Do you think I look good with horns and goat hooves? Also, I think you are missing part of my post. I would certainly like to see that part in red as well.

To answer your question, I think I am _, resident of _ in the country of _, born in the _th day of the _th month, in the year 19-. That I am son of _ and _, united in matrimony in the parish of _, on the _th day of the _th month, 19_. That there is alot of blanks in my account of myself because of my cowardice, and that my statement included one lie, left unblank, which you, being the uber-smart chap you are, will pick up easily.
That's your statistical background information. Therefore are you assuming that without your status, you are nothing? Only a fool will fall for that.

Furthermore, I don't believe in "win-loose" situation nor do I play the "zero-sum" game. So I only treat argument as a sport and a discipline to horn my intellect, whether or not you learned anything about yourself out of this debate is therefore solely up to you to decide for yourself. When you're the one who allowed himself to get personal about it in the first place, while that's not how to treat failures as problems and puzzles to be solved.

So once again, from the topic is time, how would you to solve the aging Japanese population due to their identity crisis? And be realistic about it.


I think it is realistic, being mutually beneficial to both nations, and to the children. It can also be viewed as a symbol of forgiveness, both nations willing to give up historic animosity to solve their respective population crisis. Also, the missing parts are not in red. I am very, very sad. My hard work, my sarcasm, all for nothing. I think I will go jump off a bridge because it isn't in red and then wonderfully deconstructed by your masterful hands to prove that a) I am wrong in everything, and b) I am lacking in intellect.
If you want China to give out peace offering, then they've been handing those out every time when another city zoo gets a pair of giant pandas. It's know as the panda diplomacy. [/sarcasm]

Therefore if your best is serving irrelevant and sarcastic comment that's not even realistic, you're not helping anyone. Which includes:

orangeflute wrote:

But, to an alternative system, the Japanese government can raise tax rates to a very high level, and offer giant tax breaks for every child under a person's care in addition to tax breaks for marriage, which is not too radical, and, hopefully, suited to your taste.
Your irrational proposal of a social package, which still won't solve the problem of Japanese aging population due to their "cultural" identity crisis. Because your monetary incentive idea will only produce negative result on what's obviously an issue with Japanese individuals' creativity and originality.
Posted 4/17/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



I am confused, do you want the minor's consent or do you not? It is inhumane, you say, to not allow them be adopted without their consent, and then you follow by saying it is illogical to allow the minors to have a choice in whether they want to adopted or not because their brain have yet to grow. In addition, they will face conformity whether they stay in China and its rotting orphanages or go to Japan, so that they may, in the future, fill up all the empty jobs spots left by the Japanese negative population rate. Also, I do not pretend to know where you are coming from or what you are thinking mainly because I don't know who you are or if you think at all. This inane arguement has progressed nowhere, and it will never end in a satisfying conclusion for the either of us. Why don't we just accept that the other's ideology is incompatible with our own, and end it by 'agreeing to disagree'?
Because at this very moment you're still regarding the Chinese children as domesticated livestock, not the future generation to be in charge after we're gone.

Furthermore, instead of you figuring out how to immediately solve their long term fake identity crisis within our generation. You just transferred them from one identity crisis zone to another. It is therefore you're the irresponsible, illogical, and worst of all indifferent one. Who's ignoring all the warning signs being presented by myself with my sources.

It's therefore your lack of intellect that's making your mentality as the same as both the Japanese and Chinese governments. Which ironically matches you as one of the domesticated livestock that you view the future generation of humanity as. When the reality is that they are anything but, however only if their condition is adversive and natural at best. So that they can blow us away with their positivity.

So do you still think of children, and subsequently humanity, as nothing but domesticated livestock? Yes or no. That's the major difference between your thinking and mine.


They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple or whatever you folks have in Canada, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces (Oh, this is certainly neither slander nor calumny).
Because I am wrong, and it is as you say, I am evil, I am a 'sheeperson' (I can definately see you using this detestable word), I do not see these children's humanity, I am deficient in wit, and I am as the Chinese and Japanese Government (Right-Wing marxist authoritarian democrats). I concede defeat, I admit that I should just purge such 'childishly bold' idea, that I do not want to give them an education by sending them to a country with one of the greatest educational system in the world, that they should just overcome the adversity of lacking nourishment and water instead of surmounting the disability of foreign language and culture.
So that's your bright idea? When I've already shown just exactly what will happen with that mentality of yours here. So once again I'm not amused by your "materialistic showboating", when Japanese agriculture can only produce 39% of their total food consumption.

Or didn't you know that Japan also suffer from food crisis due to overdeveloped urban area, poor zoning, and unsustainable food production.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10

DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



I am confused, do you want the minor's consent or do you not? It is inhumane, you say, to not allow them be adopted without their consent, and then you follow by saying it is illogical to allow the minors to have a choice in whether they want to adopted or not because their brain have yet to grow. In addition, they will face conformity whether they stay in China and its rotting orphanages or go to Japan, so that they may, in the future, fill up all the empty jobs spots left by the Japanese negative population rate. Also, I do not pretend to know where you are coming from or what you are thinking mainly because I don't know who you are or if you think at all. This inane arguement has progressed nowhere, and it will never end in a satisfying conclusion for the either of us. Why don't we just accept that the other's ideology is incompatible with our own, and end it by 'agreeing to disagree'?
Because at this very moment you're still regarding the Chinese children as domesticated livestock, not the future generation to be in charge after we're gone.

Furthermore, instead of you figuring out how to immediately solve their long term fake identity crisis within our generation. You just transferred them from one identity crisis zone to another. It is therefore you're the irresponsible, illogical, and worst of all indifferent one. Who's ignoring all the warning signs being presented by myself with my sources.

It's therefore your lack of intellect that's making your mentality as the same as both the Japanese and Chinese governments. Which ironically matches you as one of the domesticated livestock that you view the future generation of humanity as. When the reality is that they are anything but, however only if their condition is adversive and natural at best. So that they can blow us away with their positivity.

So do you still think of children, and subsequently humanity, as nothing but domesticated livestock? Yes or no. That's the major difference between your thinking and mine.


They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple or whatever you folks have in Canada, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces (Oh, this is certainly neither slander nor calumny).
Because I am wrong, and it is as you say, I am evil, I am a 'sheeperson' (I can definately see you using this detestable word), I do not see these children's humanity, I am deficient in wit, and I am as the Chinese and Japanese Government (Right-Wing marxist authoritarian democrats). I concede defeat, I admit that I should just purge such 'childishly bold' idea, that I do not want to give them an education by sending them to a country with one of the greatest educational system in the world, that they should just overcome the adversity of lacking nourishment and water instead of surmounting the disability of foreign language and culture.
So that's your bright idea? When I've already shown just exactly what will happen with that mentality of yours here. So once again I'm not amused by your "materialistic showboating", when Japanese agriculture can only produce 39% of their total food consumption.

Or didn't you know that Japan also suffer from food crisis due to overdeveloped urban area, poor zoning, and unsustainable food production.


Japan is not a country deficient in wealth. I am sure they can devote some part of their wealth to importing food stuff. Likewise, if they went ahead and implemented a head tax, they will immediately raise revenue, and thus, have a larger portion of wealth to import foodstuff.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/10
Unless you would rather let them strave out, having used up all their rescources, thus, following the Malthusian model.
Posted 4/19/10

orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


orangeflute wrote:



I am confused, do you want the minor's consent or do you not? It is inhumane, you say, to not allow them be adopted without their consent, and then you follow by saying it is illogical to allow the minors to have a choice in whether they want to adopted or not because their brain have yet to grow. In addition, they will face conformity whether they stay in China and its rotting orphanages or go to Japan, so that they may, in the future, fill up all the empty jobs spots left by the Japanese negative population rate. Also, I do not pretend to know where you are coming from or what you are thinking mainly because I don't know who you are or if you think at all. This inane arguement has progressed nowhere, and it will never end in a satisfying conclusion for the either of us. Why don't we just accept that the other's ideology is incompatible with our own, and end it by 'agreeing to disagree'?
Because at this very moment you're still regarding the Chinese children as domesticated livestock, not the future generation to be in charge after we're gone.

Furthermore, instead of you figuring out how to immediately solve their long term fake identity crisis within our generation. You just transferred them from one identity crisis zone to another. It is therefore you're the irresponsible, illogical, and worst of all indifferent one. Who's ignoring all the warning signs being presented by myself with my sources.

It's therefore your lack of intellect that's making your mentality as the same as both the Japanese and Chinese governments. Which ironically matches you as one of the domesticated livestock that you view the future generation of humanity as. When the reality is that they are anything but, however only if their condition is adversive and natural at best. So that they can blow us away with their positivity.

So do you still think of children, and subsequently humanity, as nothing but domesticated livestock? Yes or no. That's the major difference between your thinking and mine.


They are too young to even establish an 'identity' as you say. But aside from that point, there is little validity in your mostly ad hominem arguements, and that it is really becoming nothing more than 'you're wrong because you're stupid, and you are evil like Hitler &c.'. Consider yourself a winner in this little arguement, that I am indeed as you say, inhumane, illogical, lacking in wit, and that I view humans as nothing but 'livestock'. Give yourself a pat in the back, make yourself a laurel wreath out of Maple or whatever you folks have in Canada, and continue on crusade of branding the Japanese youth as internet obessed losers who are lacking in social skills and graces (Oh, this is certainly neither slander nor calumny).
Because I am wrong, and it is as you say, I am evil, I am a 'sheeperson' (I can definately see you using this detestable word), I do not see these children's humanity, I am deficient in wit, and I am as the Chinese and Japanese Government (Right-Wing marxist authoritarian democrats). I concede defeat, I admit that I should just purge such 'childishly bold' idea, that I do not want to give them an education by sending them to a country with one of the greatest educational system in the world, that they should just overcome the adversity of lacking nourishment and water instead of surmounting the disability of foreign language and culture.
So that's your bright idea? When I've already shown just exactly what will happen with that mentality of yours here. So once again I'm not amused by your "materialistic showboating", when Japanese agriculture can only produce 39% of their total food consumption.

Or didn't you know that Japan also suffer from food crisis due to overdeveloped urban area, poor zoning, and unsustainable food production.


Japan is not a country deficient in wealth. I am sure they can devote some part of their wealth to importing food stuff. Likewise, if they went ahead and implemented a head tax, they will immediately raise revenue, and thus, have a larger portion of wealth to import foodstuff.
Again, your lack of intellect failed you. Because if you've read the BBC documentary about Japanese food crisis that I referred you to, you should know that importing food isn't a part of the deal for Japanese government's social plan. When capitalistic fast food giants are already on the scene with their unhealthy food choices.

Furthermore, any "head tax" will just be another shock doctrine for the destructive capitalism. Which will lead to learned helplessness further down in the road, as foreseen by the rising Japanese senior suicide rate. Not to mention is the fact that all you'll do is to create negative incentive for people to consume cheap but unhealthy food options, and that's another social problem down the road: obesity.
1394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/10 , edited 4/19/10


Then, just raise their population, while, in the mean time, depend on import. It is not perfect, but with more people, there is more to go into the agricultural industry, thereby more food is produced, &c. Likewise, how is creating a head tax creating learned helplessness? They are not totally helpless, nor is there any reason to feel so; they have the option of creating a family of more than three, in order to lower said taxes. Monetary incentives work best, people don't care for the larger issues, they only care for what happens to themselves, which is the reason why they are not having more than one child (middle class values, I believe it is called).
Posted 4/19/10

orangeflute wrote:



Then, just raise their population, while, in the mean time, depend on import. It is not perfect, but with more people, there is more to go into the agricultural industry, thereby more food is produced, &c. Likewise, how is creating a head tax creating learned helplessness? They are not totally helpless, nor is there any reason to feel so; they have the option of creating a family of more than three, in order to lower said taxes. Monetary incentives work best, people don't care for the larger issues, they only care for what happens to themselves, which is the reason why they are not having more than one child (middle class values, I believe it is called).
You want Japanese single people to just get marry and raise families, when they don't even know how to properly communicate and express themselves like they actually care about each other as another person with feelings? While you gonna penalize them for being singles? Are you so used to be told on what to do, that you don't even reason with yourself?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.