First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Do you ever struggle to keep your friends?
Posted 4/16/10
No not really. If we do stop being friends, I'll wish them the best in life
Posted 4/17/10
Nah. I don`t care if they go. I can go and make another friends again.
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
friends in school--ye..
my gang--no, we'll be friends forever
6240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / shitty england
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
I'm the complete opposite. It's harder to make friends online than in real life. So to answer your question, no I don't struggle to keep my friends.
33523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
Sometimes .. Because I lose friends really easily ,based on my personality . T.T
5599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
I disagree with the 'real friendship needs no maintenance' thing. Everything needs effort. There are times when even good friends need a little 'hanging onto' when they're having a hard time. However if it takes a lot of effort a lot of the time, then that is not a friendship worth the trouble.
13047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my comfy womfy be...
Offline
Posted 4/17/10
yes im struggling right now i think my best friend hates me which is awkward since im living with her at the moment and im too afraid to apologize cuz i figure its too late
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 4/17/10

Fortuna wrote:

I disagree with the 'real friendship needs no maintenance' thing. Everything needs effort. There are times when even good friends need a little 'hanging onto' when they're having a hard time. However if it takes a lot of effort a lot of the time, then that is not a friendship worth the trouble.


I agree (: but do you struggle yourself? how do you deal with it?
Posted 4/17/10

alice_metharlace wrote:

struggle? not at all.
we're just keeping it cool


yotsuba! why are you here, yotsuba? shouldnt you be at 4- HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

The_Old_Grey wrote:


alice_metharlace wrote:

struggle? not at all.
we're just keeping it cool


yotsuba! why are you here, yotsuba? shouldnt you be at 4- HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG


o___o
46671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / demon world/spiri...
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
i guess so..
21247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / South Gate, Calif...
Offline
Posted 4/23/10

animeismyantidrug wrote:

yes im struggling right now i think my best friend hates me which is awkward since im living with her at the moment and im too afraid to apologize cuz i figure its too late


Dont' be afraid to know the answer. Also never feel like its too late for anything, think positive and positive things will happen to you. If she hates you and its yourfault then be strong and say i'm sorry, if you think you're not at fault try and resolver the issue. Remember good things happen if you think they willl happend.
21247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / South Gate, Calif...
Offline
Posted 4/23/10

Fortuna wrote:

I disagree with the 'real friendship needs no maintenance' thing. Everything needs effort. There are times when even good friends need a little 'hanging onto' when they're having a hard time. However if it takes a lot of effort a lot of the time, then that is not a friendship worth the trouble.


Anything worth holding on to requires effort, friendships are no different. I'm very loyal to my friends and regardless of how i think or how i rationalize things i try not to be judgemental when my friends are in need. I agree with you about how we all need hanging onto at times. My friend has been battling depression for almost a year because she is 24 has one kid and her ex does not give her money for the baby and her whole family disown her. Sometimes she is crying in my lap or hugging me and tells me that if it wasn't for me she would feel lost, when i hear that i feel good that i can mean so much to one person. I always try to comfort her and try to help her as much as i can.
Posted 4/23/10
i'll do anything to let our friendship stay long..... more like death do us part... XD..... we've been friends for 13 years now.... XD
Posted 4/23/10

Deftones1079 wrote:


Fortuna wrote:

I disagree with the 'real friendship needs no maintenance' thing. Everything needs effort. There are times when even good friends need a little 'hanging onto' when they're having a hard time. However if it takes a lot of effort a lot of the time, then that is not a friendship worth the trouble.


Anything worth holding on to requires effort, friendships are no different. I'm very loyal to my friends and regardless of how i think or how i rationalize things i try not to be judgemental when my friends are in need. I agree with you about how we all need hanging onto at times. My friend has been battling depression for almost a year because she is 24 has one kid and her ex does not give her money for the baby and her whole family disown her. Sometimes she is crying in my lap or hugging me and tells me that if it wasn't for me she would feel lost, when i hear that i feel good that i can mean so much to one person. I always try to comfort her and try to help her as much as i can.


I think ur just pitying her for the sake of yourself. People often do feel sorry for the other person especially if they lost their loved ones but that doesn`t help but take time away from u. You should instead give her a solution instead of just dragging the option of being with her.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.