First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Guys Weakness
Posted 1/3/08
Basically a man's weakness is a woman- society doesn't allow them to harm them either physically or emotionally- they are basically untouchable without a moral sacrifice on the part of the man, its really unfair! (just like your crying in the mall thing)


(oh and I can't resist because it is so true, a mans bollocks )
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
is that all???
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
(the second one related to the first one)
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
a gun... and if you don't have a gun then his balls of course
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
i mean my comment...
Posted 1/3/08

kohesion wrote:

A man reveals his most vulnerable side to the woman he loves....and from there his weakest point is exposed completely....


I suppose that's quite true. Woman could either be a man's greatest strength or his greatest weakness. Oh man, that's really scary now that I think about it.

401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
his nuts hahaha other then dat... sexual arousal gets da best of them =P
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

shabeesaysstfu wrote:


tattooedheretic wrote:

Well everyones different so, one guys weakness might not be true for another.
But, I think in general, for most men it would be sex and an attractive woman.(wether anyone finds it weird or not, hot women and sex is not my weakness)


so if you look at it from a personal pov, what would you say your weakness is?


Well looking at it personally, I would have to say love and warmth, just having someone there for me even though I feel the strong need to be alone(and want to). Just those simple things which are easy to fake is my weakness. It's kind of funny for someone whose emotionally detached to have that as a weakness.
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

projectcedric wrote:


freengirez wrote:

all men are afraid of...DOING THE LAUNDRY


YEAH!! How do you know this??

Well, not really afraid, but I hate it to the core


its just a fact of life
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
If you want to know weaknesses then there is already a topic of it...

Weaknesses

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2420
4082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

snow-chibi wrote:


Mumii wrote:

His nuts. >.<


I agree . Isn`t that all guys weakness ?


I agree too x]
4480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

tattooedheretic wrote:

Well looking at it personally, I would have to say love and warmth, just having someone there for me even though I feel the strong need to be alone(and want to). Just those simple things which are easy to fake is my weakness. It's kind of funny for someone whose emotionally detached to have that as a weakness.


That's understandable. Many people, who are emotionally detached, crave the feeling of love and warmth more than others..thus, when they recieve it--it becomes a dangerous weakness for them..
4480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

zfpinoy wrote:

If you want to know weaknesses then there is already a topic of it...

Weaknesses

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=2420


But would that still count because I was actually talking about what people BELIEVE was a GUY's weakness...that thread just asks people what their weaknesses are...

2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

shabeesaysstfu wrote:


Ben123 wrote:

i mean my comment...


stop double posting!!!!


ahhahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaha....
771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / somewhere in air...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
well nuts=physical weakness

other than that its women and the fact that men tend to leave themselves vulnerable around them only to be crushed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.