First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Whats up with ikuto
Posted 5/5/10

mewchiy wrote:


aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:

Whatt!!!!????!! How is he gay? Sure his transformation looks a lil gay but Look at tadase's!!!! Why is this form even here Ikuto is So sugoi an ur saying why dew we like him hes like the main chara next tew amu! e,e wow this is ermmm? pointless?


lol, nothing wrong with showing off a bit of chest for Ikuto xD
On another note... *sighs* Just because Tadase's transformation is a little frilly doesn't make him gay. If you do some research you'll find that kings back in the French Revolution wore that kinda thing.
I could say the same thing about the "I hate Tadase" forums around here... T__T


i never said he was gay :I and i good enough skewl work ^.^ well i never really bash tadase so does it matter


What else am I supposed to think when people compare Ikuto with Tadase these days? Sorry, your comment implied that Ikuto's transformation looked a little gay but Tadase's transformation was gayer. So while you say you weren't really bashing Tadase, that's how it sorta came across as.
1621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
Are you saying that he's happy (gay)? :]
Well he is, after he found Amu XD
Member
6520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where w...
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
Ha! Ikuto? Gay?
Member
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SSF, CA
Offline
Posted 5/6/10
Ikuto is gay? Think about it for awhile.
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:

Whatt!!!!????!! How is he gay? Sure his transformation looks a lil gay but Look at tadase's!!!! Why is this form even here Ikuto is So sugoi an ur saying why dew we like him hes like the main chara next tew amu! e,e wow this is ermmm? pointless?


lol, nothing wrong with showing off a bit of chest for Ikuto xD
On another note... *sighs* Just because Tadase's transformation is a little frilly doesn't make him gay. If you do some research you'll find that kings back in the French Revolution wore that kinda thing.
I could say the same thing about the "I hate Tadase" forums around here... T__T


i never said he was gay :I and i good enough skewl work ^.^ well i never really bash tadase so does it matter


What else am I supposed to think when people compare Ikuto with Tadase these days? Sorry, your comment implied that Ikuto's transformation looked a little gay but Tadase's transformation was gayer. So while you say you weren't really bashing Tadase, that's how it sorta came across as.


Well, i can understand that completely cause i just see the random post that might as well say OMFG lets bash tadase but This was a bash ikuto post an likt you would defend tadase i would defend ikuto so yea...
Posted 5/9/10

mewchiy wrote:


aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:

Whatt!!!!????!! How is he gay? Sure his transformation looks a lil gay but Look at tadase's!!!! Why is this form even here Ikuto is So sugoi an ur saying why dew we like him hes like the main chara next tew amu! e,e wow this is ermmm? pointless?


lol, nothing wrong with showing off a bit of chest for Ikuto xD
On another note... *sighs* Just because Tadase's transformation is a little frilly doesn't make him gay. If you do some research you'll find that kings back in the French Revolution wore that kinda thing.
I could say the same thing about the "I hate Tadase" forums around here... T__T


i never said he was gay :I and i good enough skewl work ^.^ well i never really bash tadase so does it matter


What else am I supposed to think when people compare Ikuto with Tadase these days? Sorry, your comment implied that Ikuto's transformation looked a little gay but Tadase's transformation was gayer. So while you say you weren't really bashing Tadase, that's how it sorta came across as.


Well, i can understand that completely cause i just see the random post that might as well say OMFG lets bash tadase but This was a bash ikuto post an likt you would defend tadase i would defend ikuto so yea...


Actually, I would defend both Ikuto and Tadase in any case. I only went to defend Tadase because he's always bashed on. But going back to your comment on Ikuto, I actually never thought his transformation looked gay at all, which is why I didn't really comment on it lol.
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 5/11/10

aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:


aimzstar24 wrote:


mewchiy wrote:

Whatt!!!!????!! How is he gay? Sure his transformation looks a lil gay but Look at tadase's!!!! Why is this form even here Ikuto is So sugoi an ur saying why dew we like him hes like the main chara next tew amu! e,e wow this is ermmm? pointless?


lol, nothing wrong with showing off a bit of chest for Ikuto xD
On another note... *sighs* Just because Tadase's transformation is a little frilly doesn't make him gay. If you do some research you'll find that kings back in the French Revolution wore that kinda thing.
I could say the same thing about the "I hate Tadase" forums around here... T__T


i never said he was gay :I and i good enough skewl work ^.^ well i never really bash tadase so does it matter


What else am I supposed to think when people compare Ikuto with Tadase these days? Sorry, your comment implied that Ikuto's transformation looked a little gay but Tadase's transformation was gayer. So while you say you weren't really bashing Tadase, that's how it sorta came across as.


Well, i can understand that completely cause i just see the random post that might as well say OMFG lets bash tadase but This was a bash ikuto post an likt you would defend tadase i would defend ikuto so yea...


Actually, I would defend both Ikuto and Tadase in any case. I only went to defend Tadase because he's always bashed on. But going back to your comment on Ikuto, I actually never thought his transformation looked gay at all, which is why I didn't really comment on it lol.


Ehh. you got a point on the tadase thing XD an i dunno the ikuto transformation is a lil gay tew me but i still love ikuto XDDD
thats just what i thinkg some times~
Member
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
because he's a bad boy and a lot of girls like that~
honestly i kind of thought of tadase as more gay seeming with all those frills...lol but he is just a 12 year old boy, so it's kind of ok. haha
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 5/12/10
I dont rly like ikuto( well, at first I'm crazy for him but not anymore, I kinda think he's a lil look like girl)
But that doesnt mean he's a gay...^^ll
well, he still has his cool side...-3-
hm....
so, no, I dont think he's a gay and I can understand why he has so many fan girls more than kukai (TT_TT)
Member
3015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / W-o-n-d-e-r-l-a-n-d-
Offline
Posted 12/17/10
Hes not gay kthx,Hes sexy and sweet<3.
Member
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / You didn't know me.
Offline
Posted 12/19/10 , edited 12/19/10
Yeah, I've got some hints on Shugo Chara videos on CR.

1. "I miss Ikuto I want him back!"
2. On spoilers "Ikuto's one gay god."
3. "GO TADAMU"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And episodes 74-79

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What you think?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.