Post Reply Mod Application
Posted 4/17/10
JUST FILL THIS UP!

nAME:
wHY DO YOU WANNA BE A MOD?
wHAT PROGRAM ARE YOU USING:
sHOW ME sOME OF YOUR WORKS: (SPOILER)
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10
nAME: Alice desu
wHY DO YOU WANNA BE A MOD? I love making graphics for people ^-^
wHAT PROGRAM ARE YOU USING: gimp
sHOW ME sOME OF YOUR WORKS: (SPOILER)
12764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / C a n a d a
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10
nAME:Wolfe ~~
wHY DO YOU WANNA BE A MOD? Because I like to indulge myself in these kinda things xD
wHAT PROGRAM ARE YOU USING: Photoshop CS4
sHOW ME sOME OF YOUR WORKS: (SPOILER) CLICK LINK TO SEE MORE ~~ ;D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Chibi-Wolfe#s=/user/Chibi-Wolfe/pages%3Fextra_param%3D8589961239
Posted 4/17/10
name:Minori//Mimi~
Why do u wanna beh mdo?i wnat ot hlep tihs gurp gorw!
What program:Croel pohto piant(corel photo paint 11)
Works:ya konw ym wroks~

(wrong spelling rocks!)
Posted 4/18/10

purplepearl wrote:

nAME: Alice desu
wHY DO YOU WANNA BE A MOD? I love making graphics for people ^-^
wHAT PROGRAM ARE YOU USING: gimp
sHOW ME sOME OF YOUR WORKS: (SPOILER)


Accepted!

Posted 4/18/10

Chibi-Wolfe wrote:

nAME:Wolfe ~~
wHY DO YOU WANNA BE A MOD? Because I like to indulge myself in these kinda things xD
wHAT PROGRAM ARE YOU USING: Photoshop CS4
sHOW ME sOME OF YOUR WORKS: (SPOILER) CLICK LINK TO SEE MORE ~~ ;D
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Chibi-Wolfe#s=/user/Chibi-Wolfe/pages%3Fextra_param%3D8589961239


Accepted

Posted 4/18/10

blossombubblesbuttercup wrote:

name:Minori//Mimi~
Why do u wanna beh mdo?i wnat ot hlep tihs gurp gorw!
What program:Croel pohto piant(corel photo paint 11)
Works:ya konw ym wroks~

(wrong spelling rocks!)


Accepted

You must be logged in to post.