First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The library
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/10



"Yes, that's right. I just want to learn so much. That's why I read so much." She smiles. "S-so what are you looking for?"
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:

Jess walks through looking for a certian book


I saw a girl looking troubled "Umm..miss, what are you looking for?" I asked


*turns quickly*
"oh... just... a certain... little book..."


"Oh, by the way what's your name?" I asked

Posted 4/27/10

itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:

Jess walks through looking for a certian book


I saw a girl looking troubled "Umm..miss, what are you looking for?" I asked


*turns quickly*
"oh... just... a certain... little book..."


"Oh, by the way what's your name?" I asked



*bows*
"Cal... me J..Jess"
Member
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/27/10


"I was looking for some material for the next essay I'm doing to give the class."
he said with a smile.
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 4/28/10

chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:

Jess walks through looking for a certian book


I saw a girl looking troubled "Umm..miss, what are you looking for?" I asked


*turns quickly*
"oh... just... a certain... little book..."


"Oh, by the way what's your name?" I asked



*bows*
"Cal... me J..Jess"


"You don't have to be nervous, I'm not gonna bite you, you know" I semi smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you Jess-san, and I'm "Akatsuki Yuki."
Posted 4/28/10

itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:

Jess walks through looking for a certian book


I saw a girl looking troubled "Umm..miss, what are you looking for?" I asked


*turns quickly*
"oh... just... a certain... little book..."


"Oh, by the way what's your name?" I asked



*bows*
"Cal... me J..Jess"


"You don't have to be nervous, I'm not gonna bite you, you know" I semi smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you Jess-san, and I'm "Akatsuki Yuki."


"nice to meet you Akatsuki-San"
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 4/28/10

chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:

Jess walks through looking for a certian book


I saw a girl looking troubled "Umm..miss, what are you looking for?" I asked


*turns quickly*
"oh... just... a certain... little book..."


"Oh, by the way what's your name?" I asked



*bows*
"Cal... me J..Jess"


"You don't have to be nervous, I'm not gonna bite you, you know" I semi smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you Jess-san, and I'm "Akatsuki Yuki."


"nice to meet you Akatsuki-San"


"What house are you?" I asked.

74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/10 , edited 4/28/10



"Oh I see. Then I will be looking forward to it. So you dont hang around with the other teachers?" she had a curious smile as she pulled out the book she wanted from the shelves.
Posted 4/28/10

itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:


itachi_hinata wrote:


chenyia wrote:

Jess walks through looking for a certian book


I saw a girl looking troubled "Umm..miss, what are you looking for?" I asked


*turns quickly*
"oh... just... a certain... little book..."


"Oh, by the way what's your name?" I asked



*bows*
"Cal... me J..Jess"


"You don't have to be nervous, I'm not gonna bite you, you know" I semi smiled "It's a pleasure to meet you Jess-san, and I'm "Akatsuki Yuki."


"nice to meet you Akatsuki-San"


"What house are you?" I asked.



"i think it's called Zodiac... and you?"
Member
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/28/10


"Nah, I don't connect with them so well."
his smile was a little faint now. "You know, many people don't exactly like me after learning that I'm a Incubus. Must be the stories about us." he said and shrugged.
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/10


"Hmm I see. Well, one thing I learned is people change. W-well you get what I mean. You cant always judge a book by its cover. Not all vampires or werewolves are all bad. So why cant there be any good Incubus? But then again sometimes I need to get my head out of the clouds and not always expect the good of someone. or is that so wrong?" she sighed frustrated and gave him a half smile.
Moderator
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 4/29/10


"Black Magic."

Posted 4/29/10 , edited 5/13/10

itachi_hinata wrote:



"Black Magic."



"oh... does that mean we can't like each other?"
*tilts head confused*
Member
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/29/10


He smiled gently at her. "Very wise said, and true. But you do know that a Incubus isn't exactly seen as bad."

(Why don't your character join in on my class? :D)
74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/10


"r-right. I guess I sorta forgot. But, it helps that I have a good teacher." she smiled softer this time .

(hehe ok sure thing ^ ^)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.