First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Class B dorms
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
The class B dorms are located behind the academy. Only class B are allowed here along with prefects and teachers. Anyone invited by class B is also allowed here
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
Aqua sat down by the window and looked outside at the night sky
Posted 4/18/10

aquashadowcat wrote:

Aqua sat down by the window and looked outside at the night sky


Walks up to you "Hey how are you doing"
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

SumRandomGuy225 wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:

Aqua sat down by the window and looked outside at the night sky


Walks up to you "Hey how are you doing"


Aqua looked at kiba and smiled "i'm good how about you?" she asked poltely
Posted 4/18/10
Looks at aqua and smiles back "i'm okay and where can i find some blood"
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Looks at aqua and smiles back "i'm okay and where can i find some blood"


aqua laughs to herself " the blood bank is out for this week, don't get any more until tomorrow" Aqua thought for a moment "you can have some of mine if you want though" she said
Posted 4/18/10

aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Looks at aqua and smiles back "i'm okay and where can i find some blood"


aqua laughs to herself " the blood bank is out for this week, don't get any more until tomorrow" Aqua thought for a moment "you can have some of mine if you want though" she said

Looks at your neck "Are you sure"

Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

SumRandomGuy225 wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Looks at aqua and smiles back "i'm okay and where can i find some blood"


aqua laughs to herself " the blood bank is out for this week, don't get any more until tomorrow" Aqua thought for a moment "you can have some of mine if you want though" she said

Looks at your neck "Are you sure"



"if i wasn't sure would i offer?" aqua giggled a little " go on, take as much as you like, we vampires have to stick our necks out for each other" Aqua then laughed at her own pun "quite literally"
Posted 4/18/10

aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Looks at aqua and smiles back "i'm okay and where can i find some blood"


aqua laughs to herself " the blood bank is out for this week, don't get any more until tomorrow" Aqua thought for a moment "you can have some of mine if you want though" she said

Looks at your neck "Are you sure"



"if i wasn't sure would i offer?" aqua giggled a little " go on, take as much as you like, we vampires have to stick our necks out for each other" Aqua then laughed at her own pun "quite literally"


Laughs with you and smiles "thanks aqua" then bites your neck and sucks your blood
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

SumRandomGuy225 wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Looks at aqua and smiles back "i'm okay and where can i find some blood"


aqua laughs to herself " the blood bank is out for this week, don't get any more until tomorrow" Aqua thought for a moment "you can have some of mine if you want though" she said

Looks at your neck "Are you sure"



"if i wasn't sure would i offer?" aqua giggled a little " go on, take as much as you like, we vampires have to stick our necks out for each other" Aqua then laughed at her own pun "quite literally"


Laughs with you and smiles "thanks aqua" then bites your neck and sucks your blood


"hehe anytime"aqua relaxed and let kiba drink her blood
Posted 4/18/10
Whips mouth "do you want some of mines"
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Whips mouth "do you want some of mines"


"nah i'm good" Aqua smiled then yawned "damn i'm tired" she said lazily
Posted 4/18/10

aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Whips mouth "do you want some of mines"


"nah i'm good" Aqua smiled then yawned "damn i'm tired" she said lazily


"yeah me to" looks out the window
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/18/10

SumRandomGuy225 wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:


SumRandomGuy225 wrote:

Whips mouth "do you want some of mines"


"nah i'm good" Aqua smiled then yawned "damn i'm tired" she said lazily


"yeah me to" looks out the window


"i'm gonna go to bed" aqua said before walking to her room
Posted 4/18/10
"Aw okay" Smiles and watches aqua go into her room
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.