First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Class B dorms
Member
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 4/22/10
tom sneaked into aquas room and crept over to her bed. he looked at her for a moment then thought "i think ill have a little fun" a grin worked its way across his face as he took a deep breath in. "FIRE AQUA WAKE UP THERES A FIRE. HURRY GET UP" he yelled at the top of his voice.
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/22/10

ninjatom wrote:

tom sneaked into aquas room and crept over to her bed. he looked at her for a moment then thought "i think ill have a little fun" a grin worked its way across his face as he took a deep breath in. "FIRE AQUA WAKE UP THERES A FIRE. HURRY GET UP" he yelled at the top of his voice.


Aqua woke up instantly, screamed and then punched tom "oops sorry about that, it's an impulse" she said apologetically "uhm what were you saying now?"
Member
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 4/22/10 , edited 4/22/10

aquashadowcat wrote:


ninjatom wrote:

tom sneaked into aquas room and crept over to her bed. he looked at her for a moment then thought "i think ill have a little fun" a grin worked its way across his face as he took a deep breath in. "FIRE AQUA WAKE UP THERES A FIRE. HURRY GET UP" he yelled at the top of his voice.


Aqua woke up instantly, screamed and then punched tom "oops sorry about that, it's an impulse" she said apologetically "uhm what were you saying now?"


tom sat up slowly and pulled a tissue out of his pocket and held it over his nose "n-nothing" tom felt blood pouring from his nose "man...you punch hard aqua-chan i wasnt expecting that" he said almost in tears from the pain in his nose
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/22/10

ninjatom wrote:


aquashadowcat wrote:


ninjatom wrote:

tom sneaked into aquas room and crept over to her bed. he looked at her for a moment then thought "i think ill have a little fun" a grin worked its way across his face as he took a deep breath in. "FIRE AQUA WAKE UP THERES A FIRE. HURRY GET UP" he yelled at the top of his voice.


Aqua woke up instantly, screamed and then punched tom "oops sorry about that, it's an impulse" she said apologetically "uhm what were you saying now?"


tom sat up slowly and pulled a tissue out of his pocket and held it over his nose "n-nothing" tom felt blood pouring from his nose "man...you punch hard aqua-chan i wasnt expecting that" he said almost in tears from the pain in his nose


"yeah sorry again" aqua said before yawning "just drink that down and all will be good" aqua giggled to herself
Member
5911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / some where with a...
Offline
Posted 4/22/10
tom pouted and stood up "ha ha very funny" hes said and walked towards the door. he stoped and turned to aqua befor walking out "oh...you planning on getting up anytime soon? its almost time for the vampires to take the night" he questoined.
Moderator
85034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/22/10

ninjatom wrote:

tom pouted and stood up "ha ha very funny" hes said and walked towards the door. he stoped and turned to aqua befor walking out "oh...you planning on getting up anytime soon? its almost time for the vampires to take the night" he questoined.


Aqua groaned and yawned again "i guess so" she said dis-heartedly
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.