First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Palace of the Empress
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 4/26/10


Gabriel Yes I'am well aware of who there sending I just didn't know when they planned to arrive, they seem to be taking there sweet time.

*Comes upon the door of the library and opens it for the empress*
Posted 4/26/10

dreco12 wrote:
Gabriel Yes I'am well aware of who there sending I just didn't know when they planned to arrive, they seem to be taking there sweet time.

*Comes upon the door of the library and opens it for the empress*


Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): *chuckles upon hearing his remark* maybe they are still being briefed... but then again, it would be wise to wait for their arrival... *enters the library* tell me Gabriel, do you know this Hanna? she is one of the agents that the Cardinal is sending
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 4/26/10


Gabriel Yes I'm familiar with that Crusnik. You had sent me on a mission to retrieve a few Methuselah nobles from the persecution of the Terran's of the Vatican, this was before there was peace talks with the Vatican. She was charged with the protection of the Terran's plus the capture of the Methuselah noble . I arrived on the seen prior to her and was able to secure the nobles when she tried to stop me. I killed her Terran charges, she tried to stop me and was utterly defeated.I let her live because her death was not apart of my mission and ever since she has held a grudge against me for her disgrace.This is why I feel that working with the AX agents may cause problems due to her lust for vengeance.

*Gives a nonchalant look to the empress then smiles*

Gabriel But a I said "Your will, my hand", she will not get in the way of completing the mission for if she does then I will finish what I started then and end Abel's life as well if he interferes.
Posted 4/26/10

dreco12 wrote:
Gabriel Yes I'm familiar with that Crusnik. You had sent me on a mission to retrieve a few Methuselah nobles from the persecution of the Terran's of the Vatican, this was before there was peace talks with the Vatican. She was charged with the protection of the Terran's plus the capture of the Methuselah noble . I arrived on the seen prior to her and was able to secure the nobles when she tried to stop me. I killed her Terran charges, she tried to stop me and was utterly defeated.I let her live because her death was not apart of my mission and ever since she has held a grudge against me for her disgrace.This is why I feel that working with the AX agents may cause problems due to her lust for vengeance.

*Gives a nonchalant look to the empress then smiles*

Gabriel But a I said "Your will, my hand", she will not get in the way of completing the mission for if she does then I will finish what I started then and end Abel's life as well if he interferes.


Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): i see... i didnt realize that it has come to that. very well, since i presume they are on their way here *looks at Gabriel* we just make the best of a bad situation, right?
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 4/26/10


Gabriel There will never be a bad situation so long as I'am at your side my empress.

*Says this with much confidence and valor*
Posted 4/26/10 , edited 4/26/10

dreco12 wrote:
Gabriel There will never be a bad situation so long as I'am at your side my empress.

*Says this with much confidence and valor*


Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): and for that i will always be assured of the safety and the harmony of our people here in the Empire. *looks at the sky* this... this mission will be hard work though Gabriel, especially on your part since you have to deal with her. but how about Abel, are you in civil terms with him i hope *chuckles inside as she calls her Nii-san by his first name, for only the empress knows of their relation as siblings*
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 4/27/10


Gabriel I would say we are on neutral terms. More then likely he doesn't know of me and Hanna's past so he hasn't chosen a side yet but more then likely he will chose the side of Hanna's. From what I can see he holds no ill will towards me.
Posted 4/27/10

dreco12 wrote:


Gabriel I would say we are on neutral terms. More then likely he doesn't know of me and Hanna's past so he hasn't chosen a side yet but more then likely he will chose the side of Hanna's. From what I can see he holds no ill will towards me.


Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): thats good then. we need to have this mission complete without any... *looks at Gabriel* casualties *smiles at him* i know that temper of yours Gabriel and even i at times could not stop you when you have made a decision on handling things.
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 4/27/10


Gabriel Yes..my temper can be a fact in cases. When I was created by my father (Isaak Fernand Von Kampfer) I was trained to control all of my emotions but anger. My aggressiveness was thought to be the key to your sibling Cains demise of he were to betray him. But I assure you that I will not make any.....hasty decision or any....unnecessary casualties unless I have no other choice in the matter. You have my word as you knight milady.

*Closes my eye's and bows slightly in recognition*
Posted 4/27/10

dreco12 wrote:



Gabriel Yes..my temper can be a fact in cases. When I was created by my father (Isaak Fernand Von Kampfer) I was trained to control all of my emotions but anger. My aggressiveness was thought to be the key to your sibling Cains demise of he were to betray him. But I assure you that I will not make any.....hasty decision or any....unnecessary casualties unless I have no other choice in the matter. You have my word as you knight milady.

*Closes my eye's and bows slightly in recognition*


Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): *at the mention of Cain's name, she flinches, remembering the past*
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 4/27/10


*Notices the slight flinch but then comforts the empress*

Gabriel I'am aware of your past with the crusnik. He is your elder brother correct and was the strongest of the four of you am I right? You and Abel were the ones to drive him out of the colony and into the atmosphere, but he was able to be whole again due to the efforts of Isaak Fernand Von Lampfer. Due to his efforts he was able to gain access to 100% Crunisk nanomachines to which were used to create myself. The Cain attack Kingdom of Albion--

*My expression slightly changes from a smile to slight sadness*

Gabriel Isaak is assumed dead piloting a chip that was destroyed and Cain seems to be in hiding from Abel or at least that is my assumption as well. As far as I know Cain was not aware of my existence due to my fathers efforts but as of now I do not know. But there is one thing that is certain. I was created to protect my father from Cain if he ever crossed the line and now it is my job to protect you from any and all danger. If Cain were to surface again and came here I would face him.....and destroy him. His presence alone put's you in danger and that I cannot allow.
Posted 4/28/10

dreco12 wrote:
*Notices the slight flinch but then comforts the empress*

Gabriel I'am aware of your past with the crusnik. He is your elder brother correct and was the strongest of the four of you am I right? You and Abel were the ones to drive him out of the colony and into the atmosphere, but he was able to be whole again due to the efforts of Isaak Fernand Von Lampfer. Due to his efforts he was able to gain access to 100% Crunisk nanomachines to which were used to create myself. The Cain attack Kingdom of Albion--

*My expression slightly changes from a smile to slight sadness*

Gabriel Isaak is assumed dead piloting a chip that was destroyed and Cain seems to be in hiding from Abel or at least that is my assumption as well. As far as I know Cain was not aware of my existence due to my fathers efforts but as of now I do not know. But there is one thing that is certain. I was created to protect my father from Cain if he ever crossed the line and now it is my job to protect you from any and all danger. If Cain were to surface again and came here I would face him.....and destroy him. His presence alone put's you in danger and that I cannot allow.


Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): Gabriel... *smiles at him sadly* you and i, we have been through a lot. we lost people who are dear to us... but with Cain, i will not hesitate to fight him if the need arises, though Oniisan [refers to Abel] is surely going to see to it that he dies... for us here in the empire, if there is something that i wish for, that i hope for, is for both Methuselahs and Terrans to co-exist. peacefully... as what we have now here.
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 4/29/10


Gabriel Yes,we have lost many things on this path of peace...But we have also gained things as well. My path is clear and set, you are whom I must protect and by doing so I protect the peace of the people of the empire
Posted 5/1/10 , edited 5/1/10

dreco12 wrote:



Gabriel Yes,we have lost many things on this path of peace...But we have also gained things as well. My path is clear and set, you are whom I must protect and by doing so I protect the peace of the people of the empire



Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): *smiles at Gabriel* yes, that is why you are my first knight and my trusted friend. *on the table the wireless conversation gadget begins to beep and looks at Gabriel* i think this is from the Vatican... come, lets speak to the Cardinal *walks towards the table, puts back the veil and pushes a button on the conversation piece, a hologram of Caterina slowly appears*

Caterina: *from her office, sees the Empress who is fully veiled and Gabriel on the hologram* Your Highness, *looks at Gabriel* you must be the 1st Knight Gabriel, let me introduce myself, i am Caterina Sforza

Augusta Vradica (Seth Nightroad): *looks at Gabriel through her veil and smiles*
Crusnik - Mod
22199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LaStrada
Offline
Posted 5/4/10 , edited 5/4/10

*Begins to speak in a stern voice of conviction and valor*

Gabriel I know fully and well who you are so let me cut to the chase. I do not trust you but the empress choices to trust you and there for I'am willing to look over the past discretion's between our empire and your Vatican. Butlet me make this very clear I'am a knight of the empire first and foremost and I will not stand for your lackeys incompetence or quest for vengeance. The first time either of them step out of line or attempt retribution I will not hesitate to put them down.

*Returning to my calm cool and collected nature I slightly bow and put one hand across my chest touching my opposite shoulder to great Caterina properly*

Gabriel How do you do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.