First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Our Sketchbook
Posted 4/25/10

mirare wrote:



Then we really should party!! CX do the caramelldansen!! XD


Mangaka
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 4/27/10
The first thing I have to do when school ends is to get all my doodles scanned...
Posted 4/27/10
xD can't wait to see them!
Forum Mod
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

aitran96 wrote:

picture I drew a few months agp


KAWAII! The eyes are soo cute!
Keep up the good work!!

Posted 4/27/10

cloverpetals wrote:


aitran96 wrote:

picture I drew a few months agp


KAWAII! The eyes are soo cute!
Keep up the good work!!



^^ THANK! 0.0 u should post ur drawings here too
Forum Mod
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

yeah sure! but our scanner haven;t been fixed yet so, I'll try it soon.
Posted 4/27/10

cloverpetals wrote:


yeah sure! but our scanner haven;t been fixed yet so, I'll try it soon.


:D who care just draw on paint
Forum Mod
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/10


well, okay but sometimes I use my camera instead of the scanner.
Posted 4/27/10

cloverpetals wrote:



well, okay but sometimes I use my camera instead of the scanner.


I personally think that cameras have better quality than scanner
Forum Mod
1190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/10

aitran96 wrote:


cloverpetals wrote:



well, okay but sometimes I use my camera instead of the scanner.


I personally think that cameras have better quality than scanner :P


yea.
but when you use camera instead of a scanner in drawings is so aweful so I havo to trace the lines in gimp or in photoshop.
Mangaka
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 4/28/10


True...cameras are actually good. U just need a little bit of knowledge on photography n photoshop
Mangaka
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 4/30/10
this is what i drew in math class:

Posted 5/2/10

mirare wrote:

this is what i drew in math class:



=w= kawaii
Posted 5/2/10
just as fun sketch i wanted to do
Mangaka
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 5/3/10

aitran96 wrote:


mirare wrote:

this is what i drew in math class:



=w= kawaii


thanks^^ but i think i did something wrong.....i donno what...something just look weird
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.