First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Britannia Base
Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 4/18/10 , edited 4/18/10
Base of the Britannian Army


- RP Chat
- Sing
- Tell Stories
- SPAR [PRACTICE FIGHT WITH OTHER SOLDIERS OR GO TO THE SIMULATOR]
Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 4/18/10
*lights cigar up while playing PS3* hmm fuck i lost!
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 4/19/10
*Heard the young man saying and bump to her* "Hey, watch where your going young man"
*pick up her documents*
Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 4/20/10

Doll_knight wrote:

*Heard the young man saying and bump to her* "Hey, watch where your going young man"
*pick up her documents*


huh me *looks at the girl* oh sorry
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:

*Heard the young man saying and bump to her* "Hey, watch where your going young man"
*pick up her documents*


huh me *looks at the girl* oh sorry


*sight* "It okay. are you new here?"
Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:

*Heard the young man saying and bump to her* "Hey, watch where your going young man"
*pick up her documents*


huh me *looks at the girl* oh sorry


*sight* "It okay. are you new here?"


umm nope i guess
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:

*Heard the young man saying and bump to her* "Hey, watch where your going young man"
*pick up her documents*


huh me *looks at the girl* oh sorry


*sight* "It okay. are you new here?"


umm nope i guess


*Smile* Well i'm new, my name Catharine Hitsugaya and what your name?
Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 4/22/10

Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:

*Heard the young man saying and bump to her* "Hey, watch where your going young man"
*pick up her documents*


huh me *looks at the girl* oh sorry


*sight* "It okay. are you new here?"


umm nope i guess


*Smile* Well i'm new, my name Catharine Hitsugaya and what your name?


add- err aderock nice too meet u!
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 4/25/10
"Nice to meet you Aderock" *Quite for a while*
"So... what the reason you join?"
Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 4/26/10
umm special reasons......... what abut you?
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

Pr3D wrote:

umm special reasons......... what abut you?


Same thing but there one person I want to see in person and I'm not sure
that is him.

Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:

umm special reasons......... what abut you?


Same thing but there one person I want to see in person and I'm not sure
that is him.



ahh can i ask who?

5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:

umm special reasons......... what abut you?


Same thing but there one person I want to see in person and I'm not sure
that is him.



ahh can i ask who?



Takahashi Shodo, He the one who kill my mother and father and the reason my
two older brother are sick and unable to fight and good thing my 3rd brother is
a doctor and I am the only one who is healthy and able to fight.[/blue *Almost shedding tears *
Creator
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 5/16/10

Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:


Doll_knight wrote:


Pr3D wrote:

umm special reasons......... what abut you?


Same thing but there one person I want to see in person and I'm not sure
that is him.



ahh can i ask who?



Takahashi Shodo, He the one who kill my mother and father and the reason my
two older brother are sick and unable to fight and good thing my 3rd brother is
a doctor and I am the only one who is healthy and able to fight.[/blue *Almost shedding tears *


ahh ... nope don't know him but once you do kick his ass! so yep
5040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Living in my Story
Offline
Posted 5/16/10


Yeah, how about you are you looking for someone?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.