First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Main Character Registration
Peasant
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 5/6/10


Firararaga has the ability to pass down his skills to his student. So, as he sleeps and roams the world of Dragon Era, he searches for worthy folks to bide his time.
Posted 5/7/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:



Firararaga has the ability to pass down his skills to his student. So, as he sleeps and roams the world of Dragon Era, he searches for worthy folks to bide his time.


Ok I'm still not getting it.
Posted 5/9/10
Lol don't worry about it, its galba, he's not supposed to make sense.

Posted 5/9/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

Lol don't worry about it, its galba, he's not supposed to make sense.



I hafta worry about it cuz he wants me to make a new role and I need to know exactly what he means..
Posted 5/9/10
Basically he wants to be an allmighty dragon master and find worthy pupils to teach them new skills
Posted 5/9/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

Basically he wants to be an allmighty dragon master and find worthy pupils to teach them new skills


I'm too blonde to understand
Posted 5/9/10
Well its all good, he's a really creative fellow and I'm sure he can bring some awsome ideas to this group (as we often do in other groups lol)
Posted 5/9/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

Well its all good, he's a really creative fellow and I'm sure he can bring some awsome ideas to this group (as we often do in other groups lol)


okie dokie then hehe
Peasant
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 5/10/10

purplepearl wrote:


Youichi-kun wrote:

Well its all good, he's a really creative fellow and I'm sure he can bring some awsome ideas to this group (as we often do in other groups lol)


okie dokie then hehe


LOL Well, I want to be a teacher when I grow up as a big mean dragon.
Posted 5/10/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:


purplepearl wrote:


Youichi-kun wrote:

Well its all good, he's a really creative fellow and I'm sure he can bring some awsome ideas to this group (as we often do in other groups lol)


okie dokie then hehe


LOL Well, I want to be a teacher when I grow up as a big mean dragon.


We dont have teachers though ._.
Peasant
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 5/10/10


Exactly! It's a new role. I am a wandering dragon seeking worthy students.
Posted 5/11/10
Lol I cant wait to see what turmoil will happen next, since I've set up quite a nice situation for the kingly vampire fellow
Peasant
93447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Graite City
Offline
Posted 5/11/10

Youichi-kun wrote:

Lol I cant wait to see what turmoil will happen next, since I've set up quite a nice situation for the kingly vampire fellow


Ohhh...I dunno. I'm still waiting for approval. nark, nark.
Posted 5/11/10
I'm sure she will be nice and approve yous...I hopes
Posted 5/11/10

galbadiaprjt wrote:


Youichi-kun wrote:

Lol I cant wait to see what turmoil will happen next, since I've set up quite a nice situation for the kingly vampire fellow


Ohhh...I dunno. I'm still waiting for approval. nark, nark.


*has already approved..*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.